Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I'm at 7.5/10 km on this egg
nerd.gif

Is there a list or something that shows what Pokemon are in the 2/5/10 km eggs?
Here you go: 

http://www.gamersheroes.com/game-guides/pokemon-go-egg-guide-distances-what-pokemon-more/

So pidgey gotta be the most common joint ever. I see at least 4 a day

So pidgey gotta be the most common joint ever. I see at least 4 a day

Rattata for me, I could evolve maybe 8-10 to a Raticate right now and I already have 4-5 Raticates from prior evolutions.

I could evolves 2 Pidgeys up to 2 Piegeots though.

Yea really looks like everyone should be focusing on leveling up vs just catching. Gonna head to the beach where there's a ton of stops and use my lucky egg while evolving 20 Pidgeys.

Seems like consensus is that level 20 is the "endpoint" cause it takes an insane amount of XP to get to 21.

Last edited:
I went running through my campus last night. I have never seen that many students out and about during the Summer sessions. Its unreal.

Anyways, while I was running I did a few driveby poke-stops and found a 10km egg. This calls for a 10km tomorrow.

What's a mystery egg??

Yea really looks like everyone should be focusing on leveling up vs just catching. Gonna head to the beach where there's a ton of stops and use my lucky egg while evolving 20 Pidgeys.

Seems like consensus is that level 20 is the "endpoint" cause it takes an insane amount of XP to get to 21.
met some people that were level 20 and 21 last night

so the game has to be on for it to register my walking distance?
Yep. Only counts your steps with the app open.

If you put the game in power saving mode and throw your phone in your pocket upside down with the game open it dims the screen but the game still alerts you if you're passing anything worthwhile.

Last edited:
My bag is always full now and I am short on Pokeballs.

How many Potions, Super Potions and Revives do you guys usually keep in stock?

I wish some these items could be sold for something instead of just being trashed.

Just learned how to hunt watching that video posted a few posts back. Caught a Ghastly on the other end of my office.
laugh.gif

Went to the gym, easily beat the first Pokemon that was level 140CP. Onto a vaporeon who was 850cp. Got my *** whoop.

Not sure why it only let me pick my highest level Pokemon only. I think it was a red gym too which I am

Back
Top Bottom