Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

im so fed up with this ish, i have no balls left, because of the stupid server issues.

not only that but the damn steps never go down from 3 when tracking pokes.

im so fed up with this ish, i have no balls left, because of the stupid server issues.

not only that but the damn steps never go down from 3 when tracking pokes.

Yeah hopefully it gets fixed soon. I don't even try to find certain pokemon any more. :lol:

Found a spot in my neighborhood that all the nerds be hanging at. Lures going all day and 3 pokestops in a small triangle radius

View media item 2103902

Last edited:
Anyway to level without stardust? I hit the gym but just got regular xp. Can't hold a gym for
Nothing either. Smh

Are you guys just catching these 1000+ cp level pokemon or doing something else?
I am level 19 and I have ran into 1K+ CP Pokémon. Not many, but I have.

I also encountered from eggs and evolves. Save your candies until you are in level 20+. Its kind of unless using it before.

I am already seeing 2K+ CP Pokémon at gyms in my area.

I am already seeing 2K+ CP Pokémon at gyms in my area.
eek.gif

Last edited:
There's a few gyms around my way with 2k plus mons.

These dudes are pushing lvl 25+ too

Crazy to me I'm still 11 :lol:

Some of y'all are lucky working around pokestops or having parks that are lit.

Not around me :lol: I see maybe one lure a day and that's it

Will screenshot next time I'm near that gym

Last edited:
Yeah the experience in those random US towns have to be so much different. They probably don't get the hype out there.

Transferred my Aerodactyl (strongest pokemon) 1k+ CP this morning.

what a rough start :x :x >:

Last edited:
how do people transfer the wrong pokemon? it makes u confirm YES before you do lol

I was actually trying to power him up. I was in a zone transferring some pidgeys with my lucky egg and made that mistake :x :smh:

Last edited:
Having to use Ultra balls on Rattata FTL.

If I had a complaint it'd be the inconsistencies in being able to catch Pokemons. If I have a level 344 Ratata chilling in my bag, there's absolutely no reason a level 20 Ratata should be able to escape my PokeBalls.

Yeah the experience in those random US towns have to be so much different. They probably don't get the hype out there.
you be surprise ... These towns have a few churches, post offices, Cemetery and parks ... Dudes just chilling and gathering up in other towns. Probably better than city in a personal aspect and hanging out getting blasted.

From a reddit post:

"Hey All,

It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. The Eevee Brothers from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!
Sparky = Jolteon
Rainer = Vaporeon
Pyro = Flareon
I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!"

It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. The Eevee Brothers from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon. If you NICKNAME your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, Your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution. I already tested it and it works! I renamed my Eevee Sparky before evolving it and it became a Jolteon as I wanted.

From a reddit post:

"Hey All,

It would seem that there is in fact a way to force an evolution of your Eevee. The Eevee Brothers from the original anime were named Rainer, Pyro, Sparky and they owned a Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon respectively. If you nickname your Eevee either Rainer, Pyro or Sparky, your Eevee will evolve into that desired Eeveelution!
Sparky = Jolteon
Rainer = Vaporeon
Pyro = Flareon
I have tried it on a few Eevees and so have friends, and we've seen a 100% success rate. Feel free to give it a try and post back here with results!"

Which one is the best one to have? I am going to evolve my Eevee soon, im at level 9 and Eevee has CP of 264

Back
Top Bottom