Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Mine hasn't updated yet. My phone only does it on WiFi though. I'll just keep it off for the time being if it's as bad as you guys say it is.

Is anyone else's phone running hotter now?

The gym system really needs to be revamped. It lacks true depth and has other issues as well.

Last edited:
I'm fine with the gym system.

Yeah it's pretty much 6 vs 1 at first. That's why you gotta squad up. I play the game lone wolf style in moderation. It ain't that serious to be up in arms

Update is awful Pokemon harder to catch poke balls harder to throw a warning screen every time the app starts and regular poke balls are practically useless now took me 4-5 to catch a cp 13 weedle

I was trying to catch a Pokémon but it kept hitting the Pokéball with its shoulder like it just learned the Floyd Mayweather shoulder roll defense!!

Last edited:
Glad they finally added an edit character option. Wish I could make my character like me though. Where the low hair cuts at fam?!

Wish these poke stops gave out more poke balls to higher level players. Why give me only 3 regular poke balls when it takes damn near 3 poke balls just to catch a low level Pokemon? It would really help is people in small towns out.

At first I thought they really did make catching Pokemons even more difficult.

First mon I encountered after the update ran away after the first throw and the second one took 4-5 pokeballs for a CP127 Sparrow.

But then the following three all took one curved regular Pokeball to catch each, a CP453 Ryhorn, CP336 Nidoran and CP561 Growlithe.

So it seems just a typical random difficulty as usual.

Edit: also just caught the strongest Eevee I've seen, only took two throws, though I did use a great ball on the second one.

Can't wait to evolve it but with my luck it's gon' Jolteon again even with the name trick.

View media item 2118272

Last edited:
Yea I was gonna say, the difficulty seems the same to me.

What is the best currently available electric type y'all?

Zapdos :lol:

Pre-updated and WaterGun nerf, there really weren't any good lightning in the top ten but now who knows.

also, seems like PokeVision might be out for a while if not for good

Pokevision ‏@PokeVisionGo 1h1 hour ago
Hey guys. We wish we had some news for you

At this moment, we are respecting Niantic and Nintendo's wishes.

Will keep you guys posted

R.I.P. Pokevision :frown: This new update is buns do they really think people are going to run around aimlessly trying to catch stuff with no tracking system?

Last edited:
No pokevision kills the game for me to be honest. I had the most fun trying to beat the clock to random locations around NYC. It was fun to try to pick other people out from the crowd panicked because the light won't change and its 00:17 left. Sucks.

PokeVision helped people who had dookie Pokemon spawns in their areas. Its discouraging when you find the same old weak ones over and over again

No PokeVision

Ari-Gold-Anger-Throws-Phone-Against-Wall-Entourage.gif

Back
Top Bottom