Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

For some reason where I live is like a dragonite hotspot. 4th one I've caught the past 2 weeks or so. 2 others ran off
View media item 2134139

For anyone that has a charizard, did you actually catch him or did you evolve him? Ive seen multiple blastoises and venusuars, but yet too see a charizard.

so i went to santa monica for the first time on friday night. we get there and we're taking our time walking to the pier when these kids run past us. my boy asks 'what're you guys running for? is there a pikachu or something?' and one of the kids turns and goes, 'DRAGONIIIIIIIIIITE!!' so we're like oh s*** and start running too. we get closer and see more and more people running and find out that dragonite is actually on the beach like in the sand damn near in the water. people who were there just to hangout lookin at us pokemon trainers like we're crazy, but gotta do what you gotta do. finally see the dragonite pop up on my screen, click on him and see the CP??? and i'm like it's about to go downnnn...like 20 ultra balls/razz berries later...

boom.
View media item 2134128
(not powered up, level 23)

you guys gotta check out samo, man...it's by far the craziest spot for pokemon i've seen

:lol: I was there through all that madness. Dragonite I saw was 1600CP but it ran away :frown:

On my way home at round 11pm or so, people started running towards the beginning of the pier for an Aerodactyl.

GoRadar App for IOS is clutch, got to check on it first to make sure people weren't BSing.

My friends Dragonite was 1200CP and showing to be 100% IV :x

Last edited:
You live at bill's lighthouse?

LOL

I can't understand why there's so many here. When pokevision was working, there was one spawned 1 mile from my town in the middle of nowhere. I would had to took a hike through the woods near no houses or roads to get it.

LOL

I can't understand why there's so many here. When pokevision was working, there was one spawned 1 mile from my town in the middle of nowhere. I would had to took a hike through the woods near no houses or roads to get it.

Bruh I was on the banks Friday evening. ...... nothin.

Where you be at.

PM me the hot spots.

I also heard Washington Park be lit, gotta get there this week.

Bruh I was on the banks Friday evening. ...... nothin.

Where you be at.

PM me the hot spots.

I also heard Washington Park be lit, gotta get there this week.

Since they changed the spawns, downtowns been meh, other than the spot with 4 nonstop lures. Got a snorlax off one last week. Dragonites spawn in the middle of Paul Brown a decent amount, but you gotta be inside to reach them. Someone already got arrested for jumping the fence lol.

Washington parks pretty good. Constant lures and decent stuff at all times such as squirtles, ponytas, etc.

I'll pm you later with what I know around the area tho.

For some reason where I live is like a dragonite hotspot. 4th one I've caught the past 2 weeks or so. 2 others ran off
View media item 2134139

For anyone that has a charizard, did you actually catch him or did you evolve him? Ive seen multiple blastoises and venusuars, but yet too see a charizard.

I evolved mine..theres a charmander nest at a aprk near me

Looks like Niantic is still laying the ban hammer down - a couple of my friends that used Android phones to GPS jump got their accounts closed today.

Im happy I flew the straight and narrow path, cause I know these guys were putting in work like the rest of us, but once you taint your account your on the radar.

Evolved my 3 Charizards. Crazy charmander nest up the block from me but now it's super dead with the update of the nests.

Can't you reach above 34 pretty easily if you spend money or even battle gyms all day? If you have lucky eggs going 24/7, I feel like 34 wouldn't be impossible before the year 2020 :rofl:

If a pasty is willing to go outside and walk for 50 miles, I'm damn sure he's willing to spend mad guap on his game leveling up

At some point they will have to raise the level ceiling and reduce leveling difficulty proportionally once they introduce next gen mons.
I can see them go the WoW route and raise the level ceiling per expansion.

Can't you reach above 34 pretty easily if you spend money or even battle gyms all day? If you have lucky eggs going 24/7, I feel like 34 wouldn't be impossible before the year 2020 :rofl:

If a pasty is willing to go outside and walk for 50 miles, I'm damn sure he's willing to spend mad guap on his game leveling up

Who has the time and money to do all thst though?

Takes time to mske money and if you have that much time I doubt you have the money.

I still don't understand the purpose of cheating this game.

Isn't the fun in the hunt?

Comparing your deck to your friends?

Maybe it's just me.

^ same. At 135 pokemon caught and not having anything new caught the last 3 nights with late night grinding is getting old quick

NY was ok. nothing crazy out there. A vaporeon popped up and caused a rush haha.

Craziest place I've been to has to be Downtown Long Beach near shoreline and the lighthouse, and Santa Monica.

I went to the park for like an 1 hour and it was lit caught 3 squirtles, 2 pikachu, 2 ponyta, vulpix,dratini,tentacruel...charmamder ran away like always..
missed a hitmonchan by minutes :smh:

Also added these three guys to the pokedex :smokin

after attacking the first 3 balls..1 berry and1 ball later he stayed in.. Feels good to get him out the way

View media item 2134219
Low cp but it's cool

View media item 2134420
Also this one
View media item 2134421
Lure find before coming home.. twister :lol:
View media item 2134422

all in an hour......lit it was, they told me there was a lapras before the one i caught showed up :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom