Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

This tracker sucks. If the Pokémon isn't right by a pokestop, it doesn't show up in the tracker

So many pidgeys and rattattas and still no Ditto. Does the CP have to be under 100?
This. I'm having no luck with this.
Same here. I can tell this bastard is going to evade me like Snorlax 
mean.gif

got ditto
weird
He almost made my game crash when he popped up as pidgey
I got a lag for a bit didn't close out the game till Pidgey popped up and then he shifted to ditto

So many pidgeys and rattattas and still no Ditto. Does the CP have to be under 100?
No, the Pidgey/Rattata I caught was 2xx or 3xx CP (can't remember). I also can't remember if mine was a Rattata or Pidgey- I was catching both. Also, I'm not sure if the CP stays the same when it transforms to Ditto... mine is CP375.

Hate to flex but the third pidgey at my local slot produced a ditto
I went out after work yesterday for a few min to try for Ditto, and about the 5th or so successful catch turned out to be a Ditto
happy.gif
 Haven't seen one since, though... I did use it in a gym battle right after catching it, and it worked great as a 28xxCP Dragonite counter. I think it works much better offensively than defensively, though. I actually hadn't attempted a battle with a Dragonite before... makes me wish I had one, lol

This tracker sucks. If the Pokémon isn't right by a pokestop, it doesn't show up in the tracker
Yeah, it is pretty limited. Better than nothing, I guess? 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Finally caught a ditto. Saw 3 pidgeys spawn (cps 211, 89, 67) didnt go for 211, went for 67 nada, n 89 was it. This ditto hunt wasted so many pokeballs that ive been using ultras since thats all i have left now :lol:

Last edited:
Use pidgeycalc.con next time so you know exactly how many you need for a mass evo.

Went by Central Parkon Saturday with my girl.. Beautiful charmander nest.. Caught about 25.. She caught a Ditto off a Staryu..

Gotta go back before the double XP runs out..

Went by Central Parkon Saturday with my girl.. Beautiful charmander nest.. Caught about 25.. She caught a Ditto off a Staryu..

Gotta go back before the double XP runs out..
was there today, charmader galore, and i caught a ditto off a magikarp and it has 400 plus CP, it caught me off guard, gonna evolved the through and transfer what i dont need and do some evolutions

Back
Top Bottom