Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

nest migration in <15 min

gonna witness it change so i  dont have to come back and guess what it is 

well it looks like this nest thing is in full force.

opened up Go after work and nothing but water type mons by me. nice since i need to stock up on magikarps....but no dratinis, dragonair,....nor lapras.... :frown:

also looks like niantic will enforce the 7-day streak get a evo item thing.

cant wait .....

Last edited:
These events are really good for people that never see certain Pokemon, but at the same time it devalues them and all the time spent getting those Pokemon without increased spawn updates. Before this update, I already had a Feraligatr and have a good Totodile and Croconaw I wanted to use as trade bait. Now with this update they're pretty much worthless and having a Feraligatr won't be as rare.  

Y'all funny in here... have you seen what a spoofer's account looks like... like 50 of each ultra rare... However, I do use chipokemap.com to locate Mons and try to catch them. I'm not a broke boy, so gas isn't an issue. Plus I have ample free time. Miss me with the accusations and step your game up.

You can easily prove us all wrong and post the location stamps

View media item 2376937

Wow...that's a lotta Dratinis.
yea its crazy

my local nest is an island and i guess thats considered a water biome? so they were spawning left and right while walking around due to the event

no good ones so i transfered them all for candies to power up my 100% iv and 96% iv dnite

Got my first evo this morning because of the guaranteed one on the 7th day streak.

Haven't seen any dratini but a bunch of magikarps. Event is nice.

In for a easter event though

No draitinis for me either but so many magicarp, at least 200 candies worth. Got my 7th spin coming up today so finally gonna get my 2nd evo item, better not be another dragon scale

Last edited:
Why introduce a shiny magikarp then overhaul the colors on magikarp and gyrados? I swear they both looked different before the last update and I haven't changed phones soooo...

What's the new event and what does it cover?[/
Read the last page
The time you took to type that you could've legitly answered my question.

FYI, I did before I asked. I suppose it's just an increase in Water type Pokémon + items...Was hoping there was more.

However, I'm hoping I can catch more dratinis if it's considered a water Pokémon..

Last edited:
No totodiles on the water event so far, and I live in the middle of three rivers [emoji]128530[/emoji]

My friend caught her first Lapras today. Hoping I catch mine before the event is over 
nthat.gif

My boy spoofs but only in his city he says from his couch he can walk all around Houston lol, and that his pokemon say from Houston so it doesn't count as cheating he says that's how the game should of been

Back
Top Bottom