Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I will never get a porygon
mean.gif
Me neither, bro. I've collected 2 Up-Grades so far and actually decided to throw one away recently because I have yet to see a single Porygon... too bad you can't trade in 5 of the same evo items for an egg of the mon it applies to, or something.

Recent hatches:

10k: Miltank (my 2nd one)

5k: Sandshrew, Magnemite (already had plenty of each)

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Finally found a simply amazing eevee to evolve into espeon. Also evolved to typhlosion and meganium

I will never get a porygon
mean.gif

Also I had enough to evolve my gloom, but I accidentally evolved it into the other dude. It took me a while to get those candies. Vileplum was one of the few I need to complete the dex
I need Kabutops, lapras and Porygon. The last two will probably NEVER be on my Dex. Got 5 Upgrades for porygon though 
roll.gif

I'm going to Seattle later this month. If I don't find a Lapras and Porygon there, it will probably be a LOOOOONG wait to randomly get one in an egg.

Don't give up on Lapras man. It took me almost a year to get it
laugh.gif

That porygon, though.
Right now I am doing my long walk for Kabutops. Once I get that I will probably screenshot my pokedex for posterity and nuke the app until they enable trading. Not really interested in G2 and onwards and it will probably take 2-3 years for them to release Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. Who knows how long it will take for them to give us a crack at Mew and Mewtoo..

It'll be really interesting to see how Niantic makes us get the legendaries. They said there will be a huge update this summer which will probably happen from exactly one year when the game came out. 

Last edited:
It'll be really interesting to see how Niantic makes us get the legendaries. They said there will be a huge update this summer which will probably happen from exactly one year when the game came out. 

A while back, people were discussing some type of mission that made you get a special item and after you get like 3 of those, the bird of your team appears and you get to catch it or something.

I think it would be something along those lines. Something where you have to work on something a few days in a row. Remember Niantic wants us to play so they'll find something that makes us play.

Edit : reading this, i just realized that's a whole lot of "something". But you get the point :lol:

Last edited:
1/4th the distance for candies :pimp:

Will probably try to stack up on snorlax candies. Or maybe Walk my blissey [emoji]129300[/emoji]

ugh do i bang out the candies for the 5km mons or do I hammer out the Totodile/Cyndaquil 3rd evos 

-First I'll set Tyrogue to my walking buddy(he's gonna evolve to hitmonchan) and scratch that off the list

-Next I'll collect a crap ton of kabuto that will pop up so I can scratch kabutop off

-then catch all those omanyte to check off my omastar

-pray that I find a aerodactyl

-and finally set my next walking buddy to dratini so I can get my first dragonite.

All that will be left is charizard and my gen 1 will be complete

View media item 2436450

Back
Top Bottom