Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

They're a couple weeks late for that... (4/20)...

In all seriousness, every day is a grass event around here. I already have multiple of the final evolution of every available grass type. I could use Celebi, though, Niantic... that was the only mon left incomplete in my dex in the original Gen 2 
mean.gif

All of my coins go to buying incubators. I have hatched 613 eggs. I personally don't see a reason to constantly spend coins on anything else. I only buy 1 lucky egg when I have enough 'mons for a mass evolve session. My backpack is currently at 500 and my 'mon storage is 600. I stay in anywhere from 5-8 gyms daily. At this point the only "fun" I get from the game is hatching Larvatar, Mareep, & Chansey from 10Ks.
I usually only have 2 mons in a gym at a time, so I don't earn coins very quickly. Only thing I've used coins on so far besides those 4 incubators was 2 lucky eggs while they were at half price during that event, and upgraded storage up to 700 when that was on half price. I don't see a point of ever expanding my bag beyond the standard 350 limit- I just start throwing low-value stuff away if I hit the max and want to spin for a chance at better stuff 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Grass event is trash for me except sunkern i dont think there's anything else i would need :smh:

I'm kind of stoked to round up a crew of Tangelas.  He's a beast when prestiging vs Snorlax especially if het knows vine whip/solarbeam.  Six hours lures should help w/ the push to lvl 40.  Would've preferred a gym shakeup or new shinies, but I'll take what I can get.

Only grass pokemon im interested in would be meganium..or a venasaur with a good moveset.

I guess i could use more bellsprout candies...still need a victreebell with razor leaf/solar beam

Last edited:
havent played in a week, will turn the go+ back on, got my items capped and maxed at 900 right now. Not too excited about grass type but Tangelas would be :smokin

Sons been playing. Any good sites or apps for nest? He wants a magikarp
I'd check your local reddit.  Silph road also posts a lot of nests.  You might even have a local map and could easily catch a snorlax, dragonite or whatever mons he's after.

Last edited:
Walked in the rain yesterday to spin my 7th day streak.

Got my first upgrade :pimp: all worth it.

Still need a dragon's scale and another king's rock.

So where can you find Unown?
It's sure as hell not here...

In other news, the event definitely started. The 2 stops near work are currently being spammed with 5 Sunkern, 
sick.gif
 3 common mons, and a Bulbasaur (not uncommon around here).

Last edited:
^

Awesome hatch! 

Hopefully you get the moveset you desire.

Finally reached that point in the game where I'm maxing out my starters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom