Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

this 1/4th walking is so clutch.

currently stacking Snorlax candies. Will switch to Blissey soon enough

Anyone here still getting Larvatar spawns? I saw something on Reddit about Niantic fixing Larvatar spawns.

Anyone here still getting Larvatar spawns? I saw something on Reddit about Niantic fixing Larvatar spawns.

I think that's what happened.

When the event kicked in i checked my city's map and saw a bunch of larvitar. Now there is just a few :smh:

Seems more frequent but still rare compared to all the other bs pokemon they are throwing at us.

I think that's what happened.

When the event kicked in i checked my city's map and saw a bunch of larvitar. Now there is just a few
mean.gif

Seems more frequent but still rare compared to all the other bs pokemon they are throwing at us.
My app refused to log in for several hours when the event started. Guess I missed out on all that 
frown.gif
 I've only seen one Larvitar since Gen 2 launched, and it has mediocre CP and poor IV... seen lots of geodude, but no larvitar so far during this event.

Last edited:
I've gotten 4 larvitar during the event. One of them had 95% IV's so I went ahead and evolved it into pupitar. Hopefully I keep finding them this event. I don't have the patience to walk for 75 candies at 5km each :lol:

I've gotten 4 larvitar during the event. One of them had 95% IV's so I went ahead and evolved it into pupitar. Hopefully I keep finding them this event. I don't have the patience to walk for 75 candies at 5km each
laugh.gif
must be nice

havent seen any

currently walking one and im at 130km and only like 30 candies

I've gotten 4 larvitar during the event. One of them had 95% IV's so I went ahead and evolved it into pupitar. Hopefully I keep finding them this event. I don't have the patience to walk for 75 candies at 5km each
laugh.gif
Only saw 2 the first day, haven't seen any since. 

this event has been good so far.

saw only 1 larvitar and aerodactyl. currently walking a dratini. 20 more candies to go. deciding on walking chansey porygon or larvitar next..

but been stacking up on oma's and kabut's. finally got an onix and then some. and trying to get a higher iv rhyhorn ang geodude.

oh and a girafarig nest in the park by me.

Last edited:
Found an aerodactyl with a high iv with steel wing and hyperbeam. Also grabbed 143 larvitar candies

This event has been crap besides the first day. No larvitars or aerodactyls since because Niantic decided to severely nerf them. Slugmas EVERYWHERE.

Finally caught a wild Larvitar. I have 2 10k eggs cooking so hopefully a couple more bust out of them. 3 more candies until I can evo a Typhlosion and then I can switch over to get as close to this Tyranitar as I can.

I hope the 1 year event involves candies. These are the only events worth a damn now.

Has to be an electric event coming up right? I think that's the only one that didnt have it's own dedicated event yet 

3 more candies for dragonite. gotta do it before it ends tomorrow.

But i still need a good IV dratini or dragonair. |I

Back
Top Bottom