Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Btw, you can transfer your pokemon for 2x the candy and walk your buddy at 1/3 the distance.

Can anyone confirm if hatching eggs will give you more candy? TIA!

Seems like it:

Trainers,

As a result of all the hard work put in during Pokémon GO Fest, incredible in-game bonuses were unlocked for the entire Pokémon GO community. Also, thanks to the Trainers around the world who banded together to catch millions of Pokémon during the Challenge Windows, the following rewards will last until Monday, July 24, at 5:00 P.M. PDT:

• Double Stardust
  • Double Candy
  • Double XP
  • Increased Pokémon encounters
  • Reduced hatching distance
  • Reduced buddy distance
These Trainers also played an integral role in revealing that Lugia would be the first Legendary Pokémon to enter the real world. In addition to Lugia, the number of Pokémon caught during Pokémon GO Fest by members of Team Instinct, Team Mystic, and Team Valor were tallied up, and, the winner was... Team Mystic! To celebrate this victory, Articuno will join Lugia in Raid Battles everywhere starting immediately. Don’t worry, Team Instinct and Team Valor, the Legendary Pokémon Zapdos and Moltres will also make their way into the real world soon, so stay tuned for more information.

It’s time to adventure together! Gather your friends and family and keep an eye out for Legendary Pokémon Eggs appearing at Gyms near you.

—The Pokémon GO team

Screenshot_20170722-204226.png
Screenshot_20170722-191020.png

Got another Articuno too with Blizzard. Got lucky and went 3/3.

Dont understand why their CP is so low...It's as if Dragonite and Tyranitar are at the top, higher than legendary pokemon.

Does that sound correct?

I would say about half of the people caught Articuno or Lugia. One guy in our raid group went 0-3. Since it was mainly Mystic in the raids, I did get 9 premier balls each raid, so that helped as well. Just glad I got my two favorite legendaries in the dex.

I would say about half of the people caught Articuno or Lugia. One guy in our raid group went 0-3. Since it was mainly Mystic in the raids, I did get 9 premier balls each raid, so that helped as well. Just glad I got my two favorite legendaries in the dex.

I see, I hope to at least get one of them later today. How's the IV for them?

Dont understand why their CP is so low...It's as if Dragonite and Tyranitar are at the top, higher than legendary pokemon.

Does that sound correct?

They are

Tyranitar max cp 3670
Dragonite 3581
Lugia 3598
Ho oh 4650
Zapdos 3330
Moltres 3272
Articuno 2933
Mewtwo 4760
Mew 3090

But dragonite and tyranitar are pseudo-legendaries...so it makes sense

Metagross..salamence..garchomp are also gonna have really high max cp.

Buuuuutt cp is kinda arbitrary and dosent really mean anything. They need to show us actual stats

You play to win the game!!! ( Herm Edwards voice)

I went 2/3 and got a articundo and Lugia.

My question is, how can I get more raid passes or am I stuck having to buy them after I use up the ones I get daily?

Tried my first raid, took down Lugia, but it broke out of every single ball I threw at it :stoneface: Finally evolved Seel and Omanyte, though.

Got my articuno today, went 1/3 with on throws and didn't even land a nice. I have a feeling I can't get away with that when it comes to Lugia though. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Lol, I didn't even know the Chicago event was this past weekend... I did notice that I was getting double candies yesterday, but there are literally NO good pokemon around right now to catch that I'd even care about getting extra candies for... #fail

Even if I HAD seen a level 5 raid, there is practically never another person nearby to help with any raids when I go, so I can't even do a level 3 by myself- level 4 and 5 are just dreaming, realistically (for me)...

I don't think I'd play this game if I were in a smaller city. Niantic should cut you guys some breaks(lower CP/HP raid bosses, more random Pokémon encounters, more pokestop item quantities, etc.).

Tried an Articuno yesterday morning when they went live. Got washed with 4 other players lol.

beat a Lugia later with 21 people but only had 11 Premiere balls. Used Golden Razz's just to make sure I could get it, broke out of each one. Super blowed. Gotta try tonight for one. Living in BFE sucks.

It's 1/3rd walking distance for egg hatching and buddy walking candy and double xp as well. Suppose to end today 5pm Pdt

Back
Top Bottom