Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Had no idea IV's change with trades, never actually traded with anyone before. Thanks for the heads up!

good iv dont matter in a trade unless your best friends or its a lucky trade, everytime i trade it gets crappy iv

lucky for you to get a shiny riolu, i must have hatched a good 20-25 and no shiny

did get a perfect iv happiny but its useless (perfect iv isnt even the most ideal for pvp) and a shiny togepi which doesnt evolve

munchlax and chingling are the ones i dont hatch much

also dumb that some shinies are indistinguishable, i might have transferred one or two because i cant tell sometimes

i think lucario is too squishy for dialga, you gon need shield advantage because ironhead hits like a truck on fighting
Max the happiny and evolve to blissy and its the best gym defender in the game

nah, i dont bother with defending gyms like that anymore cuz theyll get kicked out anywaysif those ttacking wants to takeover

i just throw to as much gyms as possible and with pokemons im just gon transfer cuz i dont have enough revives/potions

its really only to farm for gold, no additional reward if the mon stays there for more than a day which is dumb, i used to defend some gyms for a week and if it gets taken out i still only get 50 golds so no incentive to really defend them that heavily

8C9DB613-F721-4C3A-9C6F-DF205D51FE0D.jpeg

Everybody get on their ****, Pokemon is being generous with the Incense Shelter-In-Place. I just been catching for the last 30 min and already have 2 shiny's while making breakfast.:lol:
Screenshot_20200425-114234_Pokmon GO.jpg

got a shiny but zero stars

they did get me with the .99 cents assignments but did give two poffins and random stuff so not bad

honestly only got 4 with 3 star iv, just transferred errthing else

buddy pokemons grabbing me 52 pokeballs nice too :lol:

i saw leekduck post that but i think its only for google users

i got an iphone and nowhere to plug the code in and the niantics rewards page been down since yesterday

Needed a mewtwo to complete my kanto dex so i was happy to get it haha. Really looking forward to the rest of this event, mainly fire punch groudon, genesect, and the new galarians. Obstagoon on the horizon hopefully

Would love a shiny mewtwo but I’ll take the regular one since I only had the armored.
but I did catch a shiny Chancey right before the mewtwo..the shiny gods couldn’t double bless

remote raid pass is kind of useless because no one seems to be using it, i was half expecting to at least see one or two people battling darkrai so i can get em (remote raid pass is boosted at the moment)

remote raid pass is kind of useless because no one seems to be using it, i was half expecting to at least see one or two people battling darkrai so i can get em (remote raid pass is boosted at the moment)

The two gyms are always full around my neighborhood but no one in the raids. An "I'm interested" notice system would come in handy right about now. Hopefully more people jump in during raid hour tomorrow.

Yeah, it's a little hard to jump in with these remote raids.

I tried holding out using them so I could get Darkrai, but no one was doing the 5* raids, so I've been farming Timburr from my house, which isn't horrible. Still not Darkrai though

Hoping they put out another 3 remote raid passes for 1 coin soon... :lol:

there are half a dozen gyms i can reach where i am at, always full too and when i put a mon to guard it, its usually gone by the end of the day but no ones raiding

a notification would be great

when it was announced, i could have sworn they said you could send invites so i thought i can get a handful of people to jump in on a raid if we set the time but that wasnt the case when it released

would have been a great idea too but probably could cause connection issues because when i try to battle a friend in san francisco while i am in LA, it takes like 5 minutes to connect to each other at times

sucks too because altered giratina is next and its like a must for go battles

^^Added

Has the GBL been laggy at all for everyone? I feel like there's always a delay on my end after my opponent does a charged attack, and somehow they're attacking me with fast moves before I even start again.

Also, I need notifications for lobbies in raids that people are in them. These remote raid passes only work for Solo raids unless I'm literally clicking every single raid possible :lol:

Hopefully a feature is added for remote raiding to have notifications sent to people within the area that someone wants to go for said raids. Though I wonder if it's even a thought for the developer if remote raid passes are a temporary detail due to COVID.

Reactions: g14
this game is being stupid, community and your buddy suppose to give you pokeballs every 3omin, its been an hour and half and nothing

they even got my dollar for the research event

then i want to hatch a damn gible and riolu so i opened up about maybe 30 gift and gave me 2 7km eggs, wtf, maxed out my storage too so i got buy 3x

this is so stupid

this game is being stupid, community and your buddy suppose to give you pokeballs every 3omin, its been an hour and half and nothing

they even got my dollar for the research event

then i want to hatch a damn gible and riolu so i opened up about maybe 30 gift and gave me 2 7km eggs, wtf, maxed out my storage too so i got buy 3x

this is so stupid

someone on reddit had the same problem, contacted support and they gave him/her 300 balls

i messaged em but no response for 30min now and i got the damn incense and lucky (since its double xp catch) going and clocks winding

wasting lots of time and sh*t

Back
Top Bottom