Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

No, like previously stated that is the supposed beginning of the encounter. I can not tell you what really happened. You can't tell me what really happened. There are witnesses saying he didnt surrender, and some saying he did. No one knows more than what has been given. So, the "evidence" suggests it was self defense. You suggest it was racism, and I'm sure he didn't follow protocol. Or, maybe he was scared? No one knows.

Either way, a life was lost. It is unfortunate. But to say he was an innocent kid good kid is a lie.

what are you basing this on him maybe stealing a couple dollars worth of cigars?

that means the kid was a problem?

if thats the standard we are setting i've never met a good kid

No, like previously stated that is the supposed beginning of the encounter. I can not tell you what really happened. You can't tell me what really happened. There are witnesses saying he didnt surrender, and some saying he did. No one knows more than what has been given. So, the "evidence" suggests it was self defense. You suggest it was racism, and I'm sure he didn't follow protocol. Or, maybe he was scared? No one knows.

This is exactly why a trial was necessary. The DA used the Grand Jury to perform the job properly reserved for a trial jury where all the evidence on both sides would be subject to cross examination and scrutiny. As I've previously mentioned, I wonder how many people are awaiting trial in Missouri based on cases with less probable cause than this case? Probable cause is an extremely low standard and is easily attainable.

Or, maybe he was scared? No one knows.
mean.gif

scared? really? 

I was stating what was given to us, not necessarily implying it was fact. Many pieces of the story sound stretched, on both sides. No one should have died that day, but none if this works have happened if he had just walked on the side walk.
word. nothing bad ever happens when you do what the police say. just do what he says and youre guaranteed safety. walk on the street? 7 shots for you. just be a good boy
what evidence suggested it was self defense tho? the razor burn on the back of his neck? that he was blushing on both cheeks from those devastating blows where 1 more wouldve killed him? was it how he shot brown from half a football field away? exactly where is self defense here? i could argue it was SD if AT LEAST brown was shot to death in close range, but 100+ft away? nahhhhhh bruh. thats not even "whites of their eyes" distance.
Either way, a life was lost. It is unfortunate. But to say he was an innocent kid good kid is a lie.
and what ur missing was that whether he was innocent or good or not isnt relevant. thats side banter people use to excuse what happened. criminals dont deserve to get killed by police. thats the POINT of  trial. which according to ferguson, this murder wasnt even worth that. you looking at "innocent" and "good" is distracting you from the point

Last edited:
This is exactly why a trial was necessary. The DA used the Grand Jury to perform the job properly reserved for a trial jury where all the evidence on both sides would be subject to cross examination and scrutiny. As I've previously mentioned, I wonder how many people are awaiting trial in Missouri based on cases with less probable cause than this case? Probable cause is an extremely low standard and is easily attainable.

But how can you say that none of this would have happened if he gotten on the sidewalk?

What if DW would've continued to escalate the situation? What if he didnt get off in the speed in which he said? What if DW approached him differently.

Too many factors.

The thing that most people are upset for is that there is literally NO accountability for police officers that use deadly force. The stats are like looking for a needle in a haystack.

The police are human.. and humans make mistakes... and humans primarily have to answer to a third party.

So why dont cops have to?

what are you basing this on him maybe stealing a couple dollars worth of cigars?

that means the kid was a problem?

if thats the standard we are setting i've never met a good kid

I never said he was a problem, just that he wasn't some angel like the media tried to make him out to be.

But how can you say that none of this would have happened if he gotten on the sidewalk?

What if DW would've continued to escalate the situation? What if he didnt get off in the speed in which he said? What if DW approached him differently.

Too many factors.

The thing that most people are upset for is that there is literally NO accountability for police officers that use deadly force. The stats are like looking for a needle in a haystack.

The police are human.. and humans make mistakes... and humans primarily have to answer to a third party.

So why dont cops have to?

I agree with everything you said. I wasn't really trying to imply this wouldn't have happened, but I guess I did, so my bad. That is what supposedly started this tho. Officers do need to be held accountable, and I think if there was solid evidence this was in fact a hate crime, he would be locked up. Or, if he didn't have "injuries"

I never said he was a problem, just that he wasn't some angel like the media tried to make him out to be.

what media?

and what person is an angel?

If he was the devil himself he still shouldn't have been shot like a dog in the street

that psycho that shot about the movie theater wasn't an angel and was armed and yet he got his day in court

this isn't about mike being a good guy or bad it's about justice and equality

something that's becoming more and more clear a good portion of white people don't ever want blacks to see

media has never tried to make an angel out of mike brown. they repeated the video of him in that convenience store enough time to solidify that

and once again, none of that matters - the whole "well, he wasn't an angel to begin with" narrative isn't a valid excuse, argument, etc for his killing

at what point was mike brown made out to be an angel by the media? are you out of your mind? he was vllified throughout. his "character" was consistently attacked

You are completely misconstruing what I am trying to say. He wasn't a good kid from everything I saw. He shouldn't have been killed. I know what you are saying. What I meant was that he was not walking down the street and fine down. He at least somewhat invoked it.

but like i said, if you think he wasn't an angel - none of that matters

that's not what's being argued here

What makes you think they indisputably made the wrong decision? From all of the facts I have seen, he at least brought the fire upon himself, regardless of if it was warranted or not. Also, can you deny that he robbed that store? He was not innocent, and he outsized him hugley.

From what I've seen and looked up its clear that the prosecutor/DA had no intention of taking DW to trial though. Especially by misleading the grand jury with a law that states that in Missouri law enforcement is allowed to use deadly force to stop a fleeing suspect. The thing is the law has been deemed unconstitutional since 1985. So the grand jury went through almost the entire precedings with the assumption that DW was justified in using deadly force on a fleeing Mike Brown when infact that law hasn't been on the books in all of Darren Wilsons life and the entire professional career of that DA. And to make it worse they tried to cover it up by later saying something along the lines of "something" they brought up earlier isn't entirely accurate, but still mostly true. And when the GJ asked about what part they dismissed it as not being important and that this wasn't "law school". Seems to me that the jury were presented dots labeled 1-20' and told to connect them.

I'm trying to post the link to the video but for some reason the site won't let me.

You are completely misconstruing what I am trying to say. He wasn't a good kid from everything I saw. He shouldn't have been killed. I know what you are saying. What I meant was that he was not walking down the street and fine down. He at least somewhat invoked it.

saying that is like saying "that girl shouldn't have wore that short skirt... she invoked the rape"

:lol:

Everything you saw? you saw him get into it with a store clerk and laying in the street with his head blown off, that's enough to decide he wasn't a good person?

that's like saying if a wife complains about her husband cheating and he beats her to death she kind of brought it on herself

and you still haven't answered where all this media painting mike as an angel is?

Last edited:
He was not gunned down because he said he wanted to gun down a random guy walking down that street that day. In reality, he did SOMETHING to warrant Tue officer feeling threatened regardless of what you guys may claim. He was not a bystander, he was the alleged assailant. If what was claimed was true, he attempted to assault or murder the officer. He didn't. He also didn't atickhis hands up like previously claimed. If he did charge him, can you blame him for shooting? Can you say for certain what happened? There are bystanders saying different things in favor if both sides, and they have to take into account the limited evidence they have. Wilson was clearly at least somewhat bruised or injured, but that may have been exagerated. This is a disruption of protocol, not a race issue.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be a story cause DW's scumbag self world have at least been charged. Or maybe he would have went up against the Joker instead of the Hulk and still be alive like that dude in Colorado.

He was not gunned down because he said he wanted to gun down a random guy walking down that street that day. In reality, he did SOMETHING to warrant Tue officer feeling threatened regardless of what you guys may claim. He was not a bystander, he was the alleged assailant. If what was claimed was true, he attempted to assault or murder the officer. He didn't. He also didn't atickhis hands up like previously claimed. If he did charge him, can you blame him for shooting? Can you say for certain what happened? There are bystanders saying different things in favor if both sides, and they have to take into account the limited evidence they have. Wilson was clearly at least somewhat bruised or injured, but that may have been exagerated. This is a disruption of protocol, not a race issue. The only people making it an issue are yourselves. If he was white this would no longer be a story, the only reason it is today is because it is being shown as a race war.
 nah

It just baffles my mind how so many people in here have said the same thing. Well he wasn't an angel, he wasn't innocent; as if a 30 sec clip can tell you all toy need to know about somebody's character and makeup. Show me the perfect man and I'll show you a liar. If I took condoms out of the box and candy from Walmart when I was around 14 or 15, does that make me not an angel? Do I deserve the wrath of getting shot in cold blood over that?

Equally as impressive or sad really is the successful character assassination that the majority of these black boys and men go through vs their Anglo counterparts and it's bought hook, line, and sinker. Almost every damn time one of these mass shootings happen is almost always well "he was a quiet, good kid". "Never saw any signs." With us every time it seems they find some picture of us smoking weed, fooling around with friends or something else. We NEVER get the benefit of the doubt. Which self feeds this ridiculous notion that we somehow bring this upon ourselves. And don't try to hide behind the "well I don't believe he deserved to be killed but he was no angel" line anymore. Cause you do and that's what we and so many others are trying to vehemently change.

We're human beings just like everyone else and should in our own damn country be afforded the same liberties and at least opportunity for justice.

Last edited:
He was not gunned down because he said he wanted to gun down a random guy walking down that street that day. In reality, he did SOMETHING to warrant Tue officer feeling threatened regardless of what you guys may claim. He was not a bystander, he was the alleged assailant. If what was claimed was true, he attempted to assault or murder the officer. He didn't. He also didn't atickhis hands up like previously claimed. If he did charge him, can you blame him for shooting? Can you say for certain what happened? There are bystanders saying different things in favor if both sides, and they have to take into account the limited evidence they have. Wilson was clearly at least somewhat bruised or injured, but that may have been exagerated. This is a disruption of protocol, not a race issue. The only people making it an issue are yourselves. If he was white this would no longer be a story, the only reason it is today is because it is being shown as a race war.
I heard he was stopped for jay walking. The officer didn't know about the robbery tho.

7VN5Ep5.gif

Nothing you just typed makes sense. DW is a racist who was just itching to gun down an innocent black boy.

It's supposed to be "innocent til proven guilty" not "dead 'til proven innocent"

Not sure why you guys are entertaining NCviking. Dude is clearly a troll repeating the worst of the racist, conservative arguments over and over and not listening to what's being posted. Either that he's a racist idiot who doesn't know any better or doesn't want to no any better. How many times has he repeated "no angel" - this guy can't be a real person. I refuse to believe functioning humans can be this low.

Back
Top Bottom