Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Nothing we do will change their mind. They killed a black teenager for walking in the street. What world are yall living in. If someone hates you, why are yall trying to get into their good graces?

It baffles the mind. The programming is strong in this thread.
so if nothing will change their mind why protest

according to you standing up and trying to make a difference 

wont change anything about their intentions on killing you 

No Black person in this thread is against fixing the community but why is it that every time a situation like this happens that is when people like yourself want to bring up "black on black crime"?

Why not start a thread or post in the other threads that already exist with your plans of action?

It seems like the only time you guys want to discuss crime committed by Black people in the Black community is when a white person/cop kills a Black man for no reason.

Well In my opinion Black on Black crime has weakened the strength of the Black community. While doing that it has weakened the overall outlook that other races share when viewing us. When they see the crime rate and other publicized issues, they put all of us in the same box.

So when you have people in positions of authority, I'm sure all of this plays a factor when they approach a situation dealing with a Black person. Just like when some White people put themselves on guard when we're around.

Certain crops of people though have used this to their hateful advantage knowing that Blacks aren't treated completely equally, they have a who cares approach.

Another issue that needs to be addressed in the future is the mistreatment of Hispanics in the work force. They're categorized as hard workers. Doing that little bit extra. I'm not here to say that they aren't, but if you were on new unfamiliar land. Knowing that your family depends on you. Wouldn't you work harder than what you're required to for the sake of pleasing everyone and maintaining employment?

Lot of issues need to be addressed, but right now lets figure out some creative ways to stop the mistreatment of African Americans.

Why aren't other races overall outlook weakend due to the problems in their community?

They don't willing take the blame for every single bad thing that someone of their race does.

You never hear any other race say "we gotta do better" when a crime is committed.

You think if it were an Asian kid killed by a cop that Asian people would be saying "Yeah that cop was wrong but we gotta fix our s_ first and maybe then the cops and racist people will leave us alone"

like I said earlier selective reading

im pretty sure i said i can only speak for myself but as usual that always overlooked 

and your right i dont represent a race as a whole to me that graph doesnt either

so imo a would rather hear it from experience of people

but a whit person cant tell you they have been harassed right 

not without somebody calling bull on NT 
but the topic subject matter isnt about you specifically so..... and while your right stats arent a true total representation of every single individual.. they do however provide a closer idea and more realistic overall outlook on ppl as a whole then one persons personal experience. 

so if nothing will change their mind why protest

according to you standing up and trying to make a difference 

wont change anything about their intentions on killing you 
im not sure of what he was trying to say... but i see it like a bully.... if you you do nothing a bully will keep on picking on you etc... harassing you. But if you step to them and show them you mean business or kick they butt... they might/might not like you or respect you... but they will think twice before trying you again. 

You guys are brilliant, it's the black on black crime that's crippling the black community. Not white supremacy that keeps blacks from resources and jobs. Not white supremacy that continually puts out negative images of black people all around the world. Not white supremacy that keeps black people from knowledge of self.

This whole time I thought it was white supremacy... you guys have changed me into a new man. I need to straighten up and become a better American citizen. That way people will respect me, not as a black man, but as an American!!!

'MERICA!!
tongue.gif
yeah because the whit supremacy 

told you young ***** move that dope

it was the whit supremacy that told you to kill such and such for them Jordans or that money 

yeah it was white supremacy that made you say **** school even though your gaurdians told you to stay in yeap its all there fault

you lack simple accountability it dudes that make it out of these situations on the daily and they dont rap or dribble a ball

what makes them any different from each other when your in the same hood with the same 24 hours 

I see how that came across in NT Language..

but in English it meant, its unfortunate that we have to be fearful of police ..But we do.. and it shouldn't have to be like that.. but it is..

NOT.. "Black ppl have nothing to worry about.. they're scared for no reason"

but yet again NT ****** read **** how they wanna read it.. then make horrible jokes about it
you think you're making sense...

Truth is... Its admirable....

But let's talk turkey...

Black on black homicide accounts for 91% of all homicides.

White on white: 88%

So no sir... We're not missing your point.

You're just making a dumb point and we're calling you out on it.

People commit crimes on those closest to them.

Please enlighten me because I'm still not seeing how arguing about black on black crime has anything to do with this...

Why aren't other races overall outlook weakend due to the problems in their community?

They don't willing take the blame for every single bad thing that someone of their race does.

You never hear any other race say "we gotta do better" when a crime is committed.

You think if it were an Asian kid killed by a cop that Asian people would be saying "Yeah that cop was wrong but we gotta fix our s_ first and maybe then the cops and racist people will leave us alone"

I'm not sure if you're aware but we have some work to do.

Now as far as other races, there is a history, a deep dark history between Black and White people. So of course its intensified when something happens.

Not excusing what the officer did but they're reasons people think they can get away with things when it comes to blacks. Violence is not the answer either.

Considering our history in this country, we need to be a united front. That's what Dr. King was aiming to accomplish. Its a shame no one truly able to step into his shoes.

yeah because the whit supremacy 

told you young ***** move that dope

it was the whit supremacy that told you to kill such and such for them Jordans or that money 

yeah it was white supremacy that made you say **** school even though your gaurdians told you to stay in yeap its all there fault

you lack simple accountability it dudes that make it out of these situations on the daily and they dont rap or dribble a ball

what makes them any different from each other when your in the same hood with the same 24 hours 
because the opportunities are limited very limited... and for many blacks its even more limited. and especially in a society where the mindset is let one in at a time... that means one person is gonna have to stand on the outside looking in... and who is the one opening the door and allowing ppl in...?

People commit crime on people who live near them.  'black on black crime' is a deflecting term that is curiously only ever used for black people - you've never heard of 'white on white crime' or 'Latino on Latino crime.' 

Whenever someone starts talking about 'black on black crime' they're deflecting and wasting time.  And for the record, when black people commit crime on each other, THEY GO TO JAIL.  When a white cop kills a black person, people start copping pleas for kumbayaa and the cop gets a paid vacation.

Last edited:
I hate when racists bring up things like "Look at Chicago! look at how many black kids are killing each other!" While that IS a legitimate issue, it has NOTHING to do with someone in power who is supposed to protect citizens murdering someone for no reason. They do not belong in the same thread/conversation

Last edited:
I hate when racists bring up things like "Look at Chicago! look at how many black kids are killing each other!" While that IS a legitimate issue, it has NOTHING to do with someone in power who is supposed to protect the rest of us murdering someone for no reason

It SHOULDN'T but it DOES.

all that is a great point we are the only race that say that but

we are also the only race that sit here and wine as if every disadvantage is because of the white man as well

look at the jewish community and the **** they been through

but yet they stand strong as a community and help one another 

as much as we complain about being oppressed for so many year we should want to 

according to some of yall others races dont see no struggle 

why would they say they need to do better when you already think every other culture got their piece of the pie already anyway 

you think you're making sense...

Truth is... Its admirable....

But let's talk turkey...

Black on black homicide accounts for 91% of all homicides.

White on white: 88%

So no sir... We're not missing your point.

You're just making a dumb point and we're calling you out on it.

People commit crimes on those closest to them.

Please enlighten me because I'm still not seeing how arguing about black on black crime has anything to do with this...

and that has exactly what to do with my response to what you highlighted and commented on?

you just tried to pull the ill euro step

I can honestly admit I have no solution to what would stop a bigot police officer
but one thing i do know as far as killing our own just stop it its that simple most of the time
we kill our own over senseless and petty ****
just as petty as this situation
such as gang violence 
robbing and killing each other ect 
just like the other guy stated we dont even value our own lives but expect someone else to
as if bigot police officers need any help
or if the KKK and all this white supremacist groups 
need any help taking us out as a race 
and im in no way giving this OFFICER or even OFFICERS a pass for there action   (highlighted and bold and even in color for those of you with selective reading)
just look at what this thread done turned into some dudes have more hate for other members that have an alternative view but want the same results then you do for the actual officer
nothing had been going on in this thread but a bunch of double standards
View media item 1129322
but yall aint trying to hear that thought 
I GET IT
I GET THE WHOLE IDEA ABOUT STOPPING POLICE BRUTALITY 
BUT LETS NOT ACT AS IF POLICE ARE ONLY ******** TO BLACKS ONLY
SEE TO ME THIS IS BEYOND COLOR THIS IS ABOUT SOME ******* THAT WITH
A PROTECTED ORGANIZATION THAT ABUSE THEIR POWER WHICH IN SOME CASES TURN FATAL
BUT YALL WOULD RATHER ARGUE ABOUT HOW ALL WHITE FOLKS ARE EVIL AND HAVE BEEN EVIL FOR YEAR ECT ECT 

It SHOULDN'T but it DOES.

Please explain this, because racist white people have been murdering black people for no reason since the beginning of US history, way before "Chiraq" even existed. Racists don't need an excuse to devalue your life. Bringing up Chicago, Detroit, etc. is just a veiled way of saying "Who cares"

Last edited:
and that has exactly what to do with my response to what you highlighted and commented on?

you just tried to pull the ill euro step
no ginobili.

You brought up black people shouldn't be afraid of cops and need to look internally...

I brought up that its not a black people problem... And that all races commit crimes against those against them...

Not seeing how I pulled a James Harden on here...

now see im not even a big fan of stats or graphs or any of that because people only use it when its in there favor for the sake of the convo at hand

so i can only speak for myself and what i have seen first hand

and bruh around my way some cops are ******** and abuse their power no mater what color

Im sure in some cities and some communities this may be another story but

as far as my point of view and what I see where im from its different anybody can get it

whit black latino whatever whoever doesnt have a badge on 

and you say that the police force is built and founded by whites I guess there the only ones paying taxes out here 

so i guess this throws out that earlier theory about how these are the people our tax dollars pay to keep us safe because 

according to you it not founded by the asian hispanic or the blacks 

not when speaking on a group or ppl as a whole.... hell i live in a upper middle class upper class neighborhood... i cant sit up here and say well based on that hell black folks dont get harassed... or just because my kids go to a top 10 school nationwide that all schools are great because well my kids and the school they go to is great....

Because you eyes dont span the globe, nor your own personal experience represent a race or a nation as a whole...

no one was talking about how racism or is cop harassment a problem for you or your neighborhood.. were talking about blacks in general and this nation as a whole.

im not sure of what he was trying to say... but i see it like a bully.... if you you do nothing a bully will keep on picking on you etc... harassing you. But if you step to them and show them you mean business or kick they butt... they might/might not like you or respect you... but they will think twice before trying you again. 
I love that example but not all fighting has to result in using you fist my brotha

and I was speaking to the cat that made it seem as if no matter what we do nothing will change 

People commit crime on people who live near them.  'black on black crime' is a deflecting term that is curiously only ever used for black people - you've never heard of 'white on white crime' or 'Latino on Latino crime.' 

Whenever someone starts talking about 'black on black crime' they're deflecting and wasting time.  And for the record, when black people commit crime on each other, THEY GO TO JAIL.  When a white cop kills a black person, people start copping pleas for kumbayaa and the cop gets a paid vacation.
exactly.... so basically all these toms, closet racist, and oblivious prejudice and bigots are saying whites are racist, mistreat minorities, have unfair wages, purposely under-fund schools, etc... and cops harass blacks/latinos 9 times as much as any other race.. and damn near give the 3 times the punishment then whites because blacks kill blacks 3% more then whites kill each other?

lol boy folks kill me.

I love that example but not all fighting has to result in using you fist my brotha

and I was speaking to the cat that made it seem as if no matter what we do nothing will change 
i was speaking metaphorically not actually going out and running around and randomly fighting cops white ppl etc... although it would be kinda funny 

all that is a great point we are the only race that say that but

we are also the only race that sit here and wine as if every disadvantage is because of the white man as well

look at the jewish community and the **** they been through

but yet they stand strong as a community and help one another 

as much as we complain about being oppressed for so many year we should want to 

according to some of yall others races dont see no struggle 

why would they say they need to do better when you already think every other culture got their piece of the pie already anyway 
Whine? Do you honestly believe that? The problems that African Americans ( Now people of African descent as well) face in this country are unique to only us as a group. And I don't think comparing us to jews is a fair comparison. Especially when you consider that they were accepted into mainstream society while blacks haven't been given that same opportunity. We've always been on the periphery socially and economically in this country.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom