Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

Police killings of blacks are down 70% in the last 50 years.

:lol:

This is a number to be proud of? 50 years ago, black people were being lynched and people actually defended it by saying that it prevented crime". WTH kind of stat is this? 50 years ago Jim Crow was in effect.

This guy. :smh:

laugh.gif

This is a number to be proud of? 50 years ago, black people were being lynched and people actually defended it by saying that it prevented crime". WTH kind of stat is this? 50 years ago Jim Crow was in effect.

This guy.
mean.gif
That's what I said.

It's because cops and whites couldn't just go around killing folk all willy nilly.

I'm way far behind in this thread. So, how many of you believe that the jury made the right decision?
the jury may have made an honest decision...

But the prosecution was very biased because the DA has major ties to the police force

I'm way far behind in this thread. So, how many of you believe that the jury made the right decision?

To be clear - the jurys job was NOT to decide between innocent and guilty. The corrupt prosecutor confused them and made them think that's what they were doing. They were supposed to decide if there was a case worthy of a trial and whether tbere was even a slim possibility that Wilson was guilty.

They absolutely made the wrong decision but it wasn't their fault.

To be clear - the jurys job was NOT to decide between innocent and guilty. The corrupt prosecutor confused them and made them think that's what they were doing. They were supposed to decide if there was a case worthy of a trial and whether tbere was even a slim possibility that Wilson was guilty.

What makes you think they indisputably made the wrong decision? From all of the facts I have seen, he at least brought the fire upon himself, regardless of if it was warranted or not. Also, can you deny that he robbed that store? He was not innocent, and he outsized him hugley.

What makes you think they indisputably made the wrong decision? From all of the facts I have seen, he at least brought the fire upon himself, regardless of if it was warranted or not. Also, can you deny that he robbed that store? He was not innocent, and he outsized him hugley.
DW didn't  know about the robbery so its irrelevant to what happened, the whole thing started because Wilson drove up and told MB to move from the street to the sidewalk.

link: http://www.businessinsider.com/cop-who-shot-michael-brown-didnt-know-he-was-robbery-suspect-2014-8

Last edited:
Ya I know, he asked him to move to the sidewalk, then realized he was a suspect. Afterwards, he apparently became violent towards Wilson. Frankly, I think that Michael Brown was criminal, but Wilson took it toi far with the firing 12 shots. However as an officer when someone goes for your gun you are trained to use deadly force if needed ( I'm not an officer , uncle is tho ).

Ya I know, he asked him to move to the sidewalk, then realized he was a suspect. Afterwards, he apparently became violent towards Wilson. Frankly, I think that Michael Brown was criminal, but Wilson took it toi far with the firing 12 shots. However as an officer when someone goes for your gun you are trained to use deadly force if needed ( I'm not an officer , uncle is tho ).
how could he know he was a suspect when he didn't know about the robbery?

Can I just ask a common sense question

why would a kid a couple days from leaving for college from an area that's had issues with the police decide to tussle with a cop over being told to get out the street,
And then turn into the hulk and start running at bullets ? This is really what adults believe happened?

im not understanding how its blown out of proportion?

Police killings of blacks are down 70% in the last 50 years.

In 2012, 123 blacks were killed by police with a gun. In the same year 326 whites were killed by police with a gun.

There's no additional context needed for those numbers. Those are the facts. There are not mass killings of blacks by cops. It's pretty rare which is why is such an outrage when it does happen.

no sir...

you stated that the issues between the problem between law enforcement and the black population is blown out of proportion.

that is what i don't understand.

it's painfully obvious that there's a problem.

Can I just ask a common sense question

why would a kid a couple days from leaving for college from an area that's had issues with the police decide to tussle with a cop over being told to get out the street,
And then turn into the hulk and start running at bullets ? This is really what adults believe happened?
adults that WANT to believe brown is guilty believe anything. they believe wilsons injuries from the fight were lifethreatening...even after the photos came out. they believe wilson when he said shooting brown only made him madder. Thats some incredible hulk, solomon grundy type ish. they believe brown was scared hed get caught from stealing 2 cigarellos and that put him in a mindstate to fight a cop. they believe brown was reaching for the cops gun, despite wilson saying he pulled his gun out and pulled the trigger but heard a click (meaning wilson always had full control of the gun) they believe EVERYTHING to maintain the image of brown being a thug (codeword for N****)

adults that WANT to believe brown is guilty believe anything. they believe wilsons injuries from the fight were lifethreatening...even after the photos came out. they believe wilson when he said shooting brown only made him madder. Thats some incredible hulk, solomon grundy type ish. they believe brown was scared hed get caught from stealing 2 cigarellos and that put him in a mindstate to fight a cop. they believe brown was reaching for the cops gun, despite wilson saying he pulled his gun out and pulled the trigger but heard a click (meaning wilson always had full control of the gun) they believe EVERYTHING to maintain the image of brown being a thug (codeword for N****)

This is what i just can't get over you cant really hate us that much that you are willing to do all those mentally gymnastics to make this fit.

I don't see how you could hear that story and it makes sense.

Ya I know, he asked him to move to the sidewalk, then realized he was a suspect.

you're going of what DW said? If he realized he was a suspect, why didnt he ask for ID, or try to reprimand them?

And the "call" he supposedly made was for the guy in the black shirt (his boy).

So, even though his boy wasnt involved, wouldnt DW go after him instead of MB?

Afterwards, he apparently became violent towards Wilson.

BAsed on officers' history not only in ferguson (cases of violence and police brutality), but in this entire country...

combined with DW learning to police from a district that was literally disbanded, everyone fired, and taken over by the state...

You really think DW said "hey fellas... why dont you step off the street?... Please sirs...?"

And MB got into a rage and whipped his *** and tried to take his gun?

While i dont think MB was saint... walking and picking flowers... Lets not act like DW was the a priest.

. Frankly, I think that Michael Brown was criminal, but Wilson took it toi far with the firing 12 shots. However as an officer when someone goes for your gun you are trained to use deadly force if needed ( I'm not an officer , uncle is tho ).

Brother is a cop.

1. he ran away. Protocol is when you pursue, you do not try and escalate the situation. deadly force was not needed when MB ran 40 yards from where the altercation occured

2. It is illegal for an officer to shoot at a fleeing suspect.

3. the magical number is 35 feet here... which is the area in which a police can use deadly force...

so while i think MB was turning and WALKING back towards the officer... in a sign of "you shot me bruh... i give up"... wilson continued to fired b/c he felt played.

I continue to ask this question and no one provides a solid answer...

who RUNS AWAY from initital gunfire... GETS HIT ...

then decides "i'm going to run back into the fire that i just ran from"

you're going of what DW said? If he realized he was a suspect, why didnt he ask for ID, or try to reprimand them?

And the "call" he supposedly made was for the guy in the black shirt (his boy).

So, even though his boy wasnt involved, wouldnt DW go after him instead of MB?
BAsed on officers' history not only in ferguson (cases of violence and police brutality), but in this entire country...

combined with DW learning to police from a district that was literally disbanded, everyone fired, and taken over by the state...

You really think DW said "hey fellas... why dont you step off the street?... Please sirs...?"

And MB got into a rage and whipped his *** and tried to take his gun?

While i dont think MB was saint... walking and picking flowers... Lets not act like DW was the a priest.
Brother is a cop.

1. he ran away. Protocol is when you pursue, you do not try and escalate the situation. deadly force was not needed when MB ran 40 yards from where the altercation occured

2. It is illegal for an officer to shoot at a fleeing suspect.

3. the magical number is 35 feet here... which is the area in which a police can use deadly force...

so while i think MB was turning and WALKING back towards the officer... in a sign of "you shot me bruh... i give up"... wilson continued to fired b/c he felt played.

I continue to ask this question and no one provides a solid answer...

who RUNS AWAY from initital gunfire... GETS HIT ...

then decides "i'm going to run back into the fire that i just ran from"

I was stating what was given to us, not necessarily implying it was fact. Many pieces of the story sound stretched, on both sides. No one should have died that day, but none if this works have happened if he had just walked on the side walk.

Last edited:
I was stating what was given to us, not necessarily implying it was fact. Many pieces of the story sound stretched, on both sides. No one should have died that day, but none if this works have happened if he had just walked on the side walk.

On both sides?

Only one side got to tell a story and that's the problem.

You really believe that's what this was about him getting on the sidewalk?

You really think he decided to fight a cop over being told to get on the sidewalk?

but by using that logic, your pinpointing one point that could or couldnt be the crux of the story...

"if Bill Gates would've stayed in college, he would've never made microsoft"

"if Barack obama never married michelle, he wouldnt be president"

see how that works? You cant really say b/c there are an avalanche of events that happens afterward.

and how can you be so sure that none of this happens if he gets on the sidewalk?

DW could've easily pursued and continued to escalate.

one thing you CAN say... NO ONE WOULD HAVE DIED IF DARREN WILSON HADNT SHOT HIM 2 TIMES WHILE FALLING.

that we know if for certain... anything else can be be effected by the following events and end right back at the same position.

Back
Top Bottom