Poll: Lose Yourself or Not Afraid?

That's not what I was saying, at all. My point was that Waka has songs that are better than Not Afraid. It's just a VERY cheesy/corny song. It's not good because it's not good.

That's not what I was saying, at all. My point was that Waka has songs that are better than Not Afraid. It's just a VERY cheesy/corny song. It's not good because it's not good.

club music is straight up repetitive garbo, yea it's good if u in a club but then what? i rather listen to something i can actually relate to, something real and not materialistic

club music is straight up repetitive garbo, yea it's good if u in a club but then what? i rather listen to something i can actually relate to, something real and not materialistic

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

not afraid is still better than 98% of your favorite rappers catalog ...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

You can't relate to being around females? Figured.

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

What? You Eminem groupies are on some other +%**. Waka Flocka has songs better than that crap.
Agreed. "Songs" doesn't equal "lyrics"....

What? You Eminem groupies are on some other +%**. Waka Flocka has songs better than that crap.
Agreed. "Songs" doesn't equal "lyrics"....

Not afraid was BEYOND corny, Lose Yourself by a landslide

laugh.gif
at bringing up Waka Flocka in this thread, you bout to cause a riot

Not afraid was BEYOND corny, Lose Yourself by a landslide

laugh.gif
at bringing up Waka Flocka in this thread, you bout to cause a riot

Calm down cousin, your ODing

Calm down cousin, your ODing

Back
Top Bottom