*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

im trying to get tickets to the blazer/heat game... im sure i can get them, i just need to call my home girl... any of yall going? are yall old enough to go to a bar?im down to meet up have some drinks or whatnot... sorry nomadic
laugh.gif

im trying to get tickets to the blazer/heat game... im sure i can get them, i just need to call my home girl... any of yall going? are yall old enough to go to a bar?im down to meet up have some drinks or whatnot... sorry nomadic
laugh.gif

Man if I can get some money together, I'm down. Assuming we're not bombed by then
laugh.gif

Man if I can get some money together, I'm down. Assuming we're not bombed by then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
damn... you had to go there... could you imagine asking that dude for weed?... "aye dog you got some bomb?"....

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
damn... you had to go there... could you imagine asking that dude for weed?... "aye dog you got some bomb?"....

CP where you live at?... im down to meet up with some NTers and have drinks... CP do you get Sr. discounts at bars?

CP where you live at?... im down to meet up with some NTers and have drinks... CP do you get Sr. discounts at bars?

Between this game/fail, and my CIS final getting closed 3 problems from finishing because the server hosting it failed, I feel like I'm gonna have a stroke.

Is it June yet?

Between this game/fail, and my CIS final getting closed 3 problems from finishing because the server hosting it failed, I feel like I'm gonna have a stroke.

Is it June yet?

I hate the fact that I live in Seattle but all PO games are blacked out here...the dumbest %+@! ever
30t6p3b.gif

It would be nice to see B.Roy have a similar career to what Ron Harper did after his knee injury

I hate the fact that I live in Seattle but all PO games are blacked out here...the dumbest %+@! ever
30t6p3b.gif

It would be nice to see B.Roy have a similar career to what Ron Harper did after his knee injury

Thank god we beat the Clippers. Looks like we're gonna take a huge lead into halftime against the Suns tonight 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom