*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
i dont think there is too many haters with a 8 page thread... i knew yall would bounce back... just a matter of time... 95.5 the game is riding the hell outta mathews
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah but you can't tell me that before the season the hate for Andre up here in Portland wasn't strong.  Everyone was saying he was the problem and he needed to be shipped out so BRoy could do his thing.  Finally it seems like the team has agreed about the offense needing to run through Miller and BRoy has kept his whiney trap shut about it.  As far as 95.5, they ride the hell out of everything.  They were ready to crown Nate the best coach in the league after he won 2 games in a row after a 6 game losing streak
roll.gif
I swear everyone on that station must have grown up as prodigy's of Colin Cowturd because none of them seem to have an opinion that is worth listening too.  That being said Antonio Harvey is comedy to listen to announcing games.  Wheels pretty much does the play by play and Harvey just sits there and says some of the dumbest stuff, much better than listening to that blowhard Mike Rice announce a game.

laugh.gif
i dont think there is too many haters with a 8 page thread... i knew yall would bounce back... just a matter of time... 95.5 the game is riding the hell outta mathews
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah but you can't tell me that before the season the hate for Andre up here in Portland wasn't strong.  Everyone was saying he was the problem and he needed to be shipped out so BRoy could do his thing.  Finally it seems like the team has agreed about the offense needing to run through Miller and BRoy has kept his whiney trap shut about it.  As far as 95.5, they ride the hell out of everything.  They were ready to crown Nate the best coach in the league after he won 2 games in a row after a 6 game losing streak
roll.gif
I swear everyone on that station must have grown up as prodigy's of Colin Cowturd because none of them seem to have an opinion that is worth listening too.  That being said Antonio Harvey is comedy to listen to announcing games.  Wheels pretty much does the play by play and Harvey just sits there and says some of the dumbest stuff, much better than listening to that blowhard Mike Rice announce a game.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Where are the haters that were saying Andre needs to go
nerd.gif
Dude has been the best and most consistent player on the team so far this season. Nice to see them turn it around and get some wins.

Dre 
pimp.gif

I'll update later, I'm out of town for 2 weeks so it's gonna be difficult to keep up with everything.

Where are the haters that were saying Andre needs to go
nerd.gif
Dude has been the best and most consistent player on the team so far this season. Nice to see them turn it around and get some wins.

Dre 
pimp.gif

I'll update later, I'm out of town for 2 weeks so it's gonna be difficult to keep up with everything.

9 pts in the 4th quarter 
sick.gif
B.Roy going 3-16
sick.gif
This team is a disaster.  Not getting to the line enough, 29 attempts in the last 2 games 
sick.gif
Trading away every bench player we have 
sick.gif
That Bayless trade was the dumbest move ever, not only is he tearing it up at Toronto but Blazers aren't going to do anything with the money they got from that trade.  Roy needs to go or play off the bench, Mathews has already proven that he is worthy of starting in that position.  The team needs a legit SF to produce and another bench player.  Roy, Batum, Rudy, and another dude coming from the bench would at least give a spark to the 2nd team.  All of the starters have been playing like 35 min a night, that is freakin ridiculous.  Nate should be fired, Cho needs to do something quick, or they need to tank the season and hope for a top lottery pick.

9 pts in the 4th quarter 
sick.gif
B.Roy going 3-16
sick.gif
This team is a disaster.  Not getting to the line enough, 29 attempts in the last 2 games 
sick.gif
Trading away every bench player we have 
sick.gif
That Bayless trade was the dumbest move ever, not only is he tearing it up at Toronto but Blazers aren't going to do anything with the money they got from that trade.  Roy needs to go or play off the bench, Mathews has already proven that he is worthy of starting in that position.  The team needs a legit SF to produce and another bench player.  Roy, Batum, Rudy, and another dude coming from the bench would at least give a spark to the 2nd team.  All of the starters have been playing like 35 min a night, that is freakin ridiculous.  Nate should be fired, Cho needs to do something quick, or they need to tank the season and hope for a top lottery pick.

laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i think its funny when blazers are down at the end of the game and Rice goes IN on the other team hahaha! he'll clown the head coach too he dont GAF.

laugh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

i think its funny when blazers are down at the end of the game and Rice goes IN on the other team hahaha! he'll clown the head coach too he dont GAF.

I'm happy I didnt watch this game. I would have imploded during the 4th. I dont want this team to fail this season, but I feel like it'll be the only way they'll realize changes need to be made, and be made asap. Cho's got a heavy workload over the next 10 months.

I'm happy I didnt watch this game. I would have imploded during the 4th. I dont want this team to fail this season, but I feel like it'll be the only way they'll realize changes need to be made, and be made asap. Cho's got a heavy workload over the next 10 months.

Never thought I'd be so happy about a 5 point win over the Wolves 
laugh.gif
 Rudy balled out I guess. Aldridge doing his thing too 
pimp.gif

This play needs to continue if we're gonna get back into the playoff race. Warriors are up next 
smokin.gif

Never thought I'd be so happy about a 5 point win over the Wolves 
laugh.gif
 Rudy balled out I guess. Aldridge doing his thing too 
pimp.gif

This play needs to continue if we're gonna get back into the playoff race. Warriors are up next 
smokin.gif

Ugly W & Injuries continue to pile up

No reason why LA cant play like this more often, he needs to stay aggressive

%@%% Roy, his knees are trash and if the rest of the roster plays to their potential we shouldn't miss him at all

After watching him vs Dallas he was really hurting us out there.

RIP CITY

Ugly W & Injuries continue to pile up

No reason why LA cant play like this more often, he needs to stay aggressive

%@%% Roy, his knees are trash and if the rest of the roster plays to their potential we shouldn't miss him at all

After watching him vs Dallas he was really hurting us out there.

RIP CITY

^ Roy is an idiot IMO

He is in no position to be making comments like that. Personally I would rather trade him than Miller (if his bum %%# knees wouldnt block a trade in the 1st place)

^ Roy is an idiot IMO

He is in no position to be making comments like that. Personally I would rather trade him than Miller (if his bum %%# knees wouldnt block a trade in the 1st place)

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

^ Roy is an idiot IMO

Roy needs to come off the bench.  The starting line up should be Wes, Nick, Andre, Marcus, and Lamarcus.  In that game against Dallas he couldn't run the floor at all, and he is a huge liability on defense, he can't guard anyone anymore.  Maybe after the lockout there will be no such things as a guaranteed contract in the NBA so we can dump him.  Right now though he is impossible to trade and that massive contract has got the Blazers cuffed.  He should just play 15-20 off the bench, he will work better with the second unit and stay healthier with less minutes.  Glad to see Patty get some playing time lately over that bum Armon, dude has a pretty nice shot and is quick.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

^ Roy is an idiot IMO

Roy needs to come off the bench.  The starting line up should be Wes, Nick, Andre, Marcus, and Lamarcus.  In that game against Dallas he couldn't run the floor at all, and he is a huge liability on defense, he can't guard anyone anymore.  Maybe after the lockout there will be no such things as a guaranteed contract in the NBA so we can dump him.  Right now though he is impossible to trade and that massive contract has got the Blazers cuffed.  He should just play 15-20 off the bench, he will work better with the second unit and stay healthier with less minutes.  Glad to see Patty get some playing time lately over that bum Armon, dude has a pretty nice shot and is quick.

Cho needs to fix this situation quick. Roy calling out Dre is unacceptable. I'd rather see Roy leave the city at this point, as much as it pains me to say.

Cho needs to fix this situation quick. Roy calling out Dre is unacceptable. I'd rather see Roy leave the city at this point, as much as it pains me to say.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Agreed.  Roy is acting like a punk, he can't be calling out players on this team given the position he is in.  He still believes the offense should run through him
sick.gif
.  That is the biggest flaw in the NBA, the guaranteed contracts.  Portland should have the option to cut ties with him, but yet due to the way things are now they are stuck with him for another 5 years.  Vulcans and Paul Allen need to pull out the checkbook and pay him off and move the team in a different direction. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

Agreed.  Roy is acting like a punk, he can't be calling out players on this team given the position he is in.  He still believes the offense should run through him
sick.gif
.  That is the biggest flaw in the NBA, the guaranteed contracts.  Portland should have the option to cut ties with him, but yet due to the way things are now they are stuck with him for another 5 years.  Vulcans and Paul Allen need to pull out the checkbook and pay him off and move the team in a different direction. 

I just feel like the contract should be revisable in a situation like this if it cant be scrapped all together. I mean, a franchise to-be superstar gets injured, loses half his game, causes chemistry issues, refuses to play with the best PG we've had in YEARS, and isnt tradeable? That's not a max contract, and it should be treated as such.
I just want to send Roy + Pryz out to Philly and get Iggy, since Nic + Pryz isnt cut it. Or even send out Nic if needed. I love the kids game, he seems real humble and genuine, but damn I cant take another era of failure when we were so close to breaking through to the next level. Ugh I wish we could see what kind of calls Cho's getting about Roy to have a sense of how valued Roy is to the league and these bottom-feeder teams. I dont know, eventually Roy's gonna be shipped out. I dont see it ending any other way. It's just so damn impossible to tell what Portland can get for him.

/compaints

Back
Top Bottom