*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

Thank god we beat the Clippers. Looks like we're gonna take a huge lead into halftime against the Suns tonight 
smokin.gif

Tell me about it.

I'm going to the GSW game next Saturday - I won't hesitate to yell at these dudes if they start @$*!+## up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

At least it's not Brook Lopez.

Dude has half as many boards as CHANNING %%*%!!$ FRYE. fds;/lfdsjkfdsklfjdsfldskfds

Tell me about it.

I'm going to the GSW game next Saturday - I won't hesitate to yell at these dudes if they start @$*!+## up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

At least it's not Brook Lopez.

Dude has half as many boards as CHANNING %%*%!!$ FRYE. fds;/lfdsjkfdsklfjdsfldskfds

I put $$$ on PHX when they were down 10 because I knew this would happen again lolol... Let's see what happens in the 2nd half espically since Jason Richardson who scotches Portland barely played

so far though, Rudy is getting his

I put $$$ on PHX when they were down 10 because I knew this would happen again lolol... Let's see what happens in the 2nd half espically since Jason Richardson who scotches Portland barely played

so far though, Rudy is getting his

So it looks like we can finally beat teams we're supposed to. Wonder how long this will hold.

So it looks like we can finally beat teams we're supposed to. Wonder how long this will hold.

Where are the haters that were saying Andre needs to go
nerd.gif
Dude has been the best and most consistent player on the team so far this season. Nice to see them turn it around and get some wins.

Where are the haters that were saying Andre needs to go
nerd.gif
Dude has been the best and most consistent player on the team so far this season. Nice to see them turn it around and get some wins.

laugh.gif
i dont think there is too many haters with a 8 page thread... i knew yall would bounce back... just a matter of time... 95.5 the game is riding the hell outta mathews
sick.gif

laugh.gif
i dont think there is too many haters with a 8 page thread... i knew yall would bounce back... just a matter of time... 95.5 the game is riding the hell outta mathews
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom