*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

I just feel like the contract should be revisable in a situation like this if it cant be scrapped all together. I mean, a franchise to-be superstar gets injured, loses half his game, causes chemistry issues, refuses to play with the best PG we've had in YEARS, and isnt tradeable? That's not a max contract, and it should be treated as such.
I just want to send Roy + Pryz out to Philly and get Iggy, since Nic + Pryz isnt cut it. Or even send out Nic if needed. I love the kids game, he seems real humble and genuine, but damn I cant take another era of failure when we were so close to breaking through to the next level. Ugh I wish we could see what kind of calls Cho's getting about Roy to have a sense of how valued Roy is to the league and these bottom-feeder teams. I dont know, eventually Roy's gonna be shipped out. I dont see it ending any other way. It's just so damn impossible to tell what Portland can get for him.

/compaints

2 games in a row that were way, way too close. But then, it wouldnt be a Blazers game without making it exciting. And Babbitt's back! I know we're all so excited to see him back from the D league so soon, right? Right? 
nerd.gif

Hopefully he'll be back in Idaho when Batum returns.

2 games in a row that were way, way too close. But then, it wouldnt be a Blazers game without making it exciting. And Babbitt's back! I know we're all so excited to see him back from the D league so soon, right? Right? 
nerd.gif

Hopefully he'll be back in Idaho when Batum returns.

[h2]http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/index.ssf/2010/12/spears_nets_covet_trail_blazer.html[/h2]
[h2]Spears: Nets covet Trail Blazers Andre Miller and Nic Batum[/h2][h3]By Sean Meagher, OregonLive.com[/h3][h5]December 24, 2010, 12:21PM[/h5]
Yahoo! Sports' Marc Spears on the latest trade rumor involving Portland and New Jersey. Full story »

[h2]http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/index.ssf/2010/12/nba_rumorville_trail_blazers_a.html[/h2]
[h2]Read and react: Bobcats eyeing Trail Blazers Camby and Miller?[/h2][h3]By Sean Meagher, OregonLive.com[/h3][h5]December 23, 2010, 11:09AM[/h5]
The rumored trade proposal has the Bobcats looking at Andre Miller and Marcus Camby for Gerald Wallace, D.J. Augustine and DeSagana Diop. Full story »

http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/index.ssf/2010/12/nba_rumorville_trail_blazers_a.html

We better not trade Miller
30t6p3b.gif

[h2]http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/index.ssf/2010/12/spears_nets_covet_trail_blazer.html[/h2]
[h2]Spears: Nets covet Trail Blazers Andre Miller and Nic Batum[/h2][h3]By Sean Meagher, OregonLive.com[/h3][h5]December 24, 2010, 12:21PM[/h5]
Yahoo! Sports' Marc Spears on the latest trade rumor involving Portland and New Jersey. Full story »

[h2]http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/index.ssf/2010/12/nba_rumorville_trail_blazers_a.html[/h2]
[h2]Read and react: Bobcats eyeing Trail Blazers Camby and Miller?[/h2][h3]By Sean Meagher, OregonLive.com[/h3][h5]December 23, 2010, 11:09AM[/h5]
The rumored trade proposal has the Bobcats looking at Andre Miller and Marcus Camby for Gerald Wallace, D.J. Augustine and DeSagana Diop. Full story »

http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/index.ssf/2010/12/nba_rumorville_trail_blazers_a.html

We better not trade Miller
30t6p3b.gif

So with Roy out, Matthews gotta step up. Anyone still have hope for the season? 
ohwell.gif

So with Roy out, Matthews gotta step up. Anyone still have hope for the season? 
ohwell.gif

I am just gland Brandon is officially out. Now we can see what the other players have, so far it has been decent. LA actually playing the post and getting tough, Wes stepping up, Patty finally getting playing time. The ball they have been playing lately is way better than with Roy, more ball movement and easier baskets. They still need a legit small forward, Batum isn't ready to start and is not good on the offensive side of the ball. Also a big man that has more of a offensive presence to take some of the pressure off Lamarcus, Joel and Camby aren't a threat on that end at all. Roy should hang it up, dude is never going to be able to play again and if he does he is coming off the bench.

I am just gland Brandon is officially out. Now we can see what the other players have, so far it has been decent. LA actually playing the post and getting tough, Wes stepping up, Patty finally getting playing time. The ball they have been playing lately is way better than with Roy, more ball movement and easier baskets. They still need a legit small forward, Batum isn't ready to start and is not good on the offensive side of the ball. Also a big man that has more of a offensive presence to take some of the pressure off Lamarcus, Joel and Camby aren't a threat on that end at all. Roy should hang it up, dude is never going to be able to play again and if he does he is coming off the bench.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

LA actually playing the post and getting tough, Wes stepping up, Patty finally getting playing time.

All of these, I'm excited about. LaMarcus been playing amazing lately and the little Aussie is starting to show why we took him in the first place
smokin.gif

Roy should hang it up, dude is never going to be able to play again and if he does he is coming off the bench.
Only thing I disagree about. If he gets his knees worked on and can come back to even 80% of who he was, he'd be a serviceable starter imo. Unfortunately, he'll always be known more as a "Could-have-been" player
tired.gif

More immediately, good win in Houston. Poor defense; Martin went OFF. Thank god L.A. put up enough. Patty 2nd leading scorer for the team
smokin.gif

LA actually playing the post and getting tough, Wes stepping up, Patty finally getting playing time.

All of these, I'm excited about. LaMarcus been playing amazing lately and the little Aussie is starting to show why we took him in the first place
smokin.gif

Roy should hang it up, dude is never going to be able to play again and if he does he is coming off the bench.
Only thing I disagree about. If he gets his knees worked on and can come back to even 80% of who he was, he'd be a serviceable starter imo. Unfortunately, he'll always be known more as a "Could-have-been" player
tired.gif

More immediately, good win in Houston. Poor defense; Martin went OFF. Thank god L.A. put up enough. Patty 2nd leading scorer for the team
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

smokin.gif

tired.gif

smokin.gif

Caught the 3rd quarter going home from work and thought the Blazers were done for sure, K-Mart was going off
sick.gif
  Glad to see they pulled the win out though, Patty
pimp.gif
  He has a sweet shot and his speed on both sides of the ball makes him hard to match up with.  As for Roy, I just have this feeling he is done.  I know they have been talking on the radio stations about possible meniscus replacement, but even then that is so new and nobody knows how it would work out with an athlete on that level.  Plus I don't want to see him play a few games then sit out several for the rest of his career, just will mess up the flow of the rest of the team.  If he can come back somehow and stay as healthy as he can and (the biggest problem I foresee) accept being a role player then yea that's great.

Originally Posted by Noskey

smokin.gif

tired.gif

smokin.gif

Caught the 3rd quarter going home from work and thought the Blazers were done for sure, K-Mart was going off
sick.gif
  Glad to see they pulled the win out though, Patty
pimp.gif
  He has a sweet shot and his speed on both sides of the ball makes him hard to match up with.  As for Roy, I just have this feeling he is done.  I know they have been talking on the radio stations about possible meniscus replacement, but even then that is so new and nobody knows how it would work out with an athlete on that level.  Plus I don't want to see him play a few games then sit out several for the rest of his career, just will mess up the flow of the rest of the team.  If he can come back somehow and stay as healthy as he can and (the biggest problem I foresee) accept being a role player then yea that's great.

Blazers playing real well halfway through the 1st. Wade's doin his thing, but no one else is. Wonder how long this is gonna keep up.

Blazers playing real well halfway through the 1st. Wade's doin his thing, but no one else is. Wonder how long this is gonna keep up.

As for Roy, I just have this feeling he is done.  ... If he can come back somehow and stay as healthy as he can and (the biggest problem I foresee) accept being a role player then yea that's great.

I'd like to see him come back and become trade fodder at this point. Play well for a couple months, build up stock, and be worth something with potential.

As for tonight... I'd rather not talk about it
tired.gif

As for Roy, I just have this feeling he is done.  ... If he can come back somehow and stay as healthy as he can and (the biggest problem I foresee) accept being a role player then yea that's great.

I'd like to see him come back and become trade fodder at this point. Play well for a couple months, build up stock, and be worth something with potential.

As for tonight... I'd rather not talk about it
tired.gif

laugh.gif
what the hell was the coach thinking?.. miller was out in the 4th while mills was getting hot, dude was holding it down for a little while... then with 24 left on the clock you bring miller back to hit the game winner?.. aldridge or mills should have had the chance to win it... aldridge was eating up bosh all day..

laugh.gif
what the hell was the coach thinking?.. miller was out in the 4th while mills was getting hot, dude was holding it down for a little while... then with 24 left on the clock you bring miller back to hit the game winner?.. aldridge or mills should have had the chance to win it... aldridge was eating up bosh all day..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

Yeah McMillan #%***% this game incredibly. Literally anyone would have been a better option to take the last shot than Miller at that point.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

Yeah McMillan #%***% this game incredibly. Literally anyone would have been a better option to take the last shot than Miller at that point.

Back
Top Bottom