*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

The playoffs are set. We're almost completely healthy. We're playing the Mavs. This might, just might be the year we get through the 1st round. Of course, we are still the Blazers... but maybe this year is different.

It was a great season considering what could have been. Props to McMillan for pushing this team, and props to the players for not giving up. Here's the 1st round schedule. (thanks to JA for posting this in the playoff thread)

Game 1 – Sat April 16 Portland at Dallas 8:30PM 9:30PM ESPN
Game 2 – Tue April 19 Portland at Dallas 8:30PM 9:30PM TNT
Game 3 – Thu April 21 Dallas at Portland 7:30PM 10:30PM TNT
Game 4 – Sat April 23 Dallas at Portland 2:00PM 5:00PM TNT
Game 5 * Mon April 25 Portland at Dallas TBD TBD TBD
Game 6 * Thu April 28 Dallas at Portland TBD TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sat April 30 Portland at Dallas TBD TBD TNT

The playoffs are set. We're almost completely healthy. We're playing the Mavs. This might, just might be the year we get through the 1st round. Of course, we are still the Blazers... but maybe this year is different.

It was a great season considering what could have been. Props to McMillan for pushing this team, and props to the players for not giving up. Here's the 1st round schedule. (thanks to JA for posting this in the playoff thread)

Game 1 – Sat April 16 Portland at Dallas 8:30PM 9:30PM ESPN
Game 2 – Tue April 19 Portland at Dallas 8:30PM 9:30PM TNT
Game 3 – Thu April 21 Dallas at Portland 7:30PM 10:30PM TNT
Game 4 – Sat April 23 Dallas at Portland 2:00PM 5:00PM TNT
Game 5 * Mon April 25 Portland at Dallas TBD TBD TBD
Game 6 * Thu April 28 Dallas at Portland TBD TBD TBD
Game 7 * Sat April 30 Portland at Dallas TBD TBD TNT

Bump for the game. Tip is in 5 minutes. Good luck to both teams, hopefully the Blazers can come out the gate fast and steal a game that we'll desperately need come games 4/5.

Bump for the game. Tip is in 5 minutes. Good luck to both teams, hopefully the Blazers can come out the gate fast and steal a game that we'll desperately need come games 4/5.

there really isnt a reason to play JJ Barea and kidd on the floor together.

especially against this portland team.

there really isnt a reason to play JJ Barea and kidd on the floor together.

especially against this portland team.

indifferent.gif
Looks like Dallas has that home-court working for them now. Terry got to the foul line without a single hand touching him? Okay 
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
Looks like Dallas has that home-court working for them now. Terry got to the foul line without a single hand touching him? Okay 
eyes.gif

Portland doing what they do. Lets hope they dont blow the 4th like usual, though.

Portland doing what they do. Lets hope they dont blow the 4th like usual, though.

Last bump of the season. Seemingly average Blazers season imo. Fight for a low playoff seed through an abundance of injuries, only to get another 1st round boot. With Cho taking over for his first offseason, I hope he figures out a new formula and takes this team to new heights that we've been denied for the past decade.

See y'all next year
pimp.gif

Last bump of the season. Seemingly average Blazers season imo. Fight for a low playoff seed through an abundance of injuries, only to get another 1st round boot. With Cho taking over for his first offseason, I hope he figures out a new formula and takes this team to new heights that we've been denied for the past decade.

See y'all next year
pimp.gif

7 months later, bump for the almost-here season.

Originally Posted by Noskey

With Cho taking over for his first offseason, I hope he figures out a new formula and takes this team to new heights that we've been denied for the past decade.

Guess he wont. LOL! THANKS ALLEN AND CO 
happy.gif
%%%+@*! pricks
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I'm still mad about this. New search for a GM still hasnt started, and no one's sure when it will.

7 months later, bump for the almost-here season.

Originally Posted by Noskey

With Cho taking over for his first offseason, I hope he figures out a new formula and takes this team to new heights that we've been denied for the past decade.

Guess he wont. LOL! THANKS ALLEN AND CO 
happy.gif
%%%+@*! pricks
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah I'm still mad about this. New search for a GM still hasnt started, and no one's sure when it will.

I saw Odens injury coming. Dude was on a year contract for 9 mill I think. Season still should be good tho. We went more then half the year without Roy and Oden. LAs gotta step up, which he will. And a full season with G.Wallace. Season will be good no worries

I saw Odens injury coming. Dude was on a year contract for 9 mill I think. Season still should be good tho. We went more then half the year without Roy and Oden. LAs gotta step up, which he will. And a full season with G.Wallace. Season will be good no worries

Back
Top Bottom