*[Portland Trail Blazers]* Official Thread - 2012 Season has Begun!

Originally Posted by Noskey

Nah Camby's our starting center when he gets back. And then behind him we have Sean Marks!

I'm sure we'll sign a center or PF if we can.

pimp.gif
 That's the news i wanna hear.  Thanks man.

^ No problem.

Bump for game. 3 deep (Armon's not playing, right?) on the bench and we're leading halfway through the 2nd
pimp.gif

^ No problem.

Bump for game. 3 deep (Armon's not playing, right?) on the bench and we're leading halfway through the 2nd
pimp.gif

Well the last game was a hard fall back to reality. Hopefully that game also relieved some jitters and helped the players build some on-court chemistry. We cant really afford to lose games often if we want to make the playoffs, especially against Houston. Let's get it, Blazers!

Well the last game was a hard fall back to reality. Hopefully that game also relieved some jitters and helped the players build some on-court chemistry. We cant really afford to lose games often if we want to make the playoffs, especially against Houston. Let's get it, Blazers!

via Oregon Live
Aldridge, Portland's fifth-year power forward, won the Western Conference Player of the Month award for February, the league announced.

He became just the third player in franchise history to win a Player of the Month award.
Full Story

LaMarcus getting his dues
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Oh and Babbitt's heading back to Idaho. Next game against Wallace's old team. Cant wait.

via Oregon Live
Aldridge, Portland's fifth-year power forward, won the Western Conference Player of the Month award for February, the league announced.

He became just the third player in franchise history to win a Player of the Month award.
Full Story

LaMarcus getting his dues
Oh and Babbitt's heading back to Idaho. Next game against Wallace's old team. Cant wait.

I really wish Babbit was traded instead of Dante just for the sake have having depth, no way he makes the roster next year what a terrible pick. As for BRoy, he needs to go. I don't care how they do it but they need to get rid of him. When he is out there it is the same old garbage as before, players not moving without the ball. Also I noticed he acts like a @@+*% still without the ball, several times I have seen him just walking around in the corner on the offensive side not doing anything and he has been pretty lazy on the defensive side of the ball.

I really wish Babbit was traded instead of Dante just for the sake have having depth, no way he makes the roster next year what a terrible pick. As for BRoy, he needs to go. I don't care how they do it but they need to get rid of him. When he is out there it is the same old garbage as before, players not moving without the ball. Also I noticed he acts like a @@+*% still without the ball, several times I have seen him just walking around in the corner on the offensive side not doing anything and he has been pretty lazy on the defensive side of the ball.

Soooo best win of the season? Confidence boost out the !*+ from this win? Man I just cant believe we have hope in this city again. Things are looking up, guys
Charlotte next. I'm ready for a let-down.

McMillan got a 2 year extension today too. Well deserved after what he's managed to do these past couple years. Story link on page 1.

Oh, something interesting,
[h3][/h3]
[h3]NBA - Portland will make Western Conf. Finals[/h3]
Portland keeps blazing trails away from Oregon. The win over the Heat is the 7th straight on the road for the Trail Blazers, their longest road winning streak in almost 20 years and the third longest such streak in franchise history. Each of the two previous times Portland has gone on a longer road win streaks, they made the Western Conference Finals.

I'm not putting anything into this, but it's funny to think that our team could make it that far this year.

Soooo best win of the season? Confidence boost out the !*+ from this win? Man I just cant believe we have hope in this city again. Things are looking up, guys
Charlotte next. I'm ready for a let-down.

McMillan got a 2 year extension today too. Well deserved after what he's managed to do these past couple years. Story link on page 1.

Oh, something interesting,
[h3][/h3]
[h3]NBA - Portland will make Western Conf. Finals[/h3]
Portland keeps blazing trails away from Oregon. The win over the Heat is the 7th straight on the road for the Trail Blazers, their longest road winning streak in almost 20 years and the third longest such streak in franchise history. Each of the two previous times Portland has gone on a longer road win streaks, they made the Western Conference Finals.

I'm not putting anything into this, but it's funny to think that our team could make it that far this year.

^ There might be slightly less disappointment with the Blazers than the Kings, so dont expect much 
ohwell.gif
But we'll welcome you to the fam if the worst happens.

^ There might be slightly less disappointment with the Blazers than the Kings, so dont expect much 
ohwell.gif
But we'll welcome you to the fam if the worst happens.

These past 2 wins over the Magic and Heat are definitely confidence boosters for this team. Longest road win streak since 1992, should continue on since we have Charlotte up next. Good to see Crash get in there tonight as well, he needs to be getting more playing time.

These past 2 wins over the Magic and Heat are definitely confidence boosters for this team. Longest road win streak since 1992, should continue on since we have Charlotte up next. Good to see Crash get in there tonight as well, he needs to be getting more playing time.

Back
Top Bottom