POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

I forwarded pics of the XX's to my Nike Rep. Says that other than the adjustments made to the pods on the bottom that is what the final shoe will look like. I asked him about the strap on the shoe, it is not as flimsy as the pictures make it seem to be, it actually fits like the strap of the 2K4's.
What is Love ? Love is what you tell your mother before you kiss her goodnight. Infatuation is buying more Jordans in one year than you've had your entire life. Love is spending your entire lunch break staring the newest Jordans you put up in the office. A dilemna is trying to figure which of your 15 pairs of Black/Red Jordans matches your outfit the best. Broke is what I'll be if I keep on buying Jordans the rest of my life. Who said Love doesn't cost a thing ????

hey Deehayes0628, can you post some pics? since you already got the 2005 spring magazine.
There are two types of people: Those who run and those who should. Nike believes in both -Nike

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif

Soulseekin' it, sonny!

Room ID: NT Room

[email protected]

First impression: Wow. Thats reallydifferent. And kinda ugly.

Now: Im really beginning to feel them.

The Air Jordan XX was meant to be a culmination of MJ and his shoes over the past 20 years. And I believe this design successfully achieves this intention. What do I mean? Well, lets take the pods, the laser strap, and the ankle strap off the shoe. Whats left? A simple, sleek, sophisticated sneaker, reminiscent of the classier AJ's (IX, XI, XVIII). The materials that were attached to it are more reminiscent of the more radical AJ's (VI, XIII, XV). Combined, they form a controversial design typical of Air Jordans.

The pods look ergonomically placed to cushion the soles of the foot and to achieve a more natural foot movement. The laser strap is definitely going to support the midfoot, and I like the collage approach to the laser. It is supposed to represent MJ's life for the last 20 years, and I would expect it to be vivid and abstract. I do wish the laser was red instead of that nasty reddish-brown. Now onto the shoe's most controversial aspect, the ankle strap. It is definitely eye-catching, especially in the red color. Reading the posts of the people that have already seen the shoe, it appears that it will do a good job of supporting the ankle. And the inner of the strap looks awesome. There are some qualms I have with it, however. I wish it looked like it fit on the shoe, unless Tinker took a design cue from the rear of the BMW 7-Series. I don't like it in red, either. It doesn't need to stick out anymore than it needs to. Perhaps if the material was more muted, like maybe...3M (as a semi-tribute to the AJ V), the shoe, as a whole, would look nicer.

That's my analysis, based solely on the photos. Oh, and thanks to RD23. I was wondering about its main inspiration, and now, I definitely see a resemblance.

why dont JB juss call these XV.5??? i think it would be a better idea........... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
, but thats just me

"Call me the better man
Beretta man, leather man, cheddar man
I should of been the weather man
I tell you where the high is and where the low at
When it gonna rain dog where the snow at
And where the snow at it ain't got to cold at
My block is hot kojak got his Kodak
And thats totally wack"
-Camron

Yall might have some rare kicks that are your holy grails
But to me,
< - - THAT RIGHT THERE
Is my hooooooly grail!!!

IwE@rMoReJoRdAns@aim and yahoo.com

sick.gif
besides laserin str8 trash.
Wanted (sz. 10-10.5) : Dunk low Viotech, Pinstripe Blazer

AIM: WiCKeDNesS528

XX SUCK LIKE DARK POOP.

Limited to JB = any meaning other then limited
Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Predicting the fall of Jordan Brand in 2007

My First post. The AJ XX are U-G-L-Y i thought jordan would make up for them ugly XIX i got the huarache 2k4s in stead

[edit: pictures aren't allowed in signatures.]

If the Jordan XX is inspired by all the past jordans then shouldnt the XX be the last Jordan?

I will copp them...They look great

LOYAL 1 D.A.
5 Star General​
"REAL TALK" Fab Album Drops in Sept 04
FREE RETR04

if they were the last jordans and they were ugly and overpirced i would still buy bought if they are gonna be expensive and ugly no way....but thats a good thought even though they would eventually come out with some stupid type of anniversary shoe that would ruin the point of it

Im just at a lost for words on these, I can't belive that JB would let this @#%$ fly
sick.gif
spinjump%5B1%5D.gif

It's not just a shoe it's a way of life!

i haven't decided yet if i like them or not. the ankle strap thing def. seems out of place though..
"Bis come on answer me man respond. Tell me about the sun, rain, moon and stars. Intergalactical metaphors from Mars. Raw to the floor, raw like reservoir dogs, write another line from Redmans song."

Back
Top Bottom