POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

:frown:
frown.gif

One word, hideous. What's wrong JB? I can't believe this is from Tinker's.

Agree with the guy who said it looks like a boat. :lol:
laugh.gif

Hmm, Im glad my days of buying Jordan's were back when they looked original and not a mix of 5 different shoes.

This Guy made the 11's, 12's and 13's and thats the best he could do?

The red thing at the top has got to go.

Those shoes are disgusting. They look like old man shoes to me for some reason. And the back picture reminds me of the XV for some reason...what's with the strap.

but then again...like every jordan shoe my opinion may change (besides the XV, they are still ugly)

LazyJ,
i agree with you. but I think people are just expressing their opinion. Afterall , this is what a message board is all about.

Quote:
do you realize there have been 12 responses within 5 minutes? thats like a record

the record probably belonged to the janet jackson nipple fiasco.

FOR SALE:
AJ III CEMENTS SZ 9 DS
AJ XV1 WHITE/NAVY SZ 9.5 DS
[email protected]

Who is Geroge??
Even though L.A. could still use you...
Let it burn... Let it burn...
Kupchak gon' learn...[/b]​

Quote:
the record probably belonged to the janet jackson nipple fiasco.
i was gonna say that too but i left it alone :lol:
laugh.gif

YoungSlim757, est. June 8th, 2004
...formerly NTer youngfab
So no, i'm NOT a newbie!

i think they look :wow:
embarassed.gif
but i will probaly cop once they hit outlets becasuse they do at least look comfy...but still a big :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
for JB
"They said playing basketball would kill me. Well, not playing basketball was killing me."
--Earvin ''Magic'' Johnson

If a man hasnt discovered something that he will die for, he isnt fit to live
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

Umm, those don't match the description.

The strap isnt like the Air Veer, and there is no air sole.

They're hideous, and definitely not the XX.
Holla,

- Derryl

ering and Customizing of Shoes.[/url]

Quote:
i agree with you. but I think people are just expressing their opinion. After all , this is what a message board is all about.

I hear what you're saying, but lets be realistic. I know this is a message board, but theres no way by the lack of maturity of most responses that the ages are around 12 years old. If you don't like the shoe, great, if you do, even better. But to those who don't like them, they whine and say the most ridiculous statements. That's what sucks about trying to read posts like this. Obviously a brand new model AJ isn't going to please everyone.

I love the XIX's and know lots of people who don't. But the fact is as a shoe company they cannot live off retros forever. Nike/JB is milking the retro "craze" for all its worth. Shoes will move forward and become more innovative and not everyone is going to like them and thats fine but express yourself in a coherent manner. They're a company after all, not your personal shoe manufacturer.

No one likes change, but people need to learn how to deal with it correctly.

I also get a kick how everyone milked Tinker like he was God and he gave you these, see everyone has different taste including the designers and MJ.
Support Pogiboy67, check out his auctions!

Support LazyJ10, Buy stuff from me!!!!

those look better then tha crappy XVlll and XlX's
i say add more to the front and make the strap over the laces removable

:wow:
eek.gif
at the laser, its beautiful.

The strap itself looks a big large, but the heel looks beautiful. People hate on every Jordan pair, but then they jock every old pair, but if they were around in 1988 when the III's dropped they would have hated like......"what is that elephant print".

This is exactly what I wanted, new, simple, all encompassing.

Quote:
comments from resellers or the so-call "loyal customers of JB" AKA JB toe-licking fools.

Wow, there's no shortage of ******ed, stupid comments in this post. Be proud of yourself.

You people do the same thing every time. Pathetic.
[/i]Quote from Rolling Stone magazine about the trucker hat

they should take that awesome laser collage, put it on a shirt or somethin, and start over with the shoe...
"They said playing basketball would kill me. Well, not playing basketball was killing me."
--Earvin ''Magic'' Johnson

If a man hasnt discovered something that he will die for, he isnt fit to live
--Martin Luther King, Jr.

ehh, they are a'iight. the laser is well done but seems like they od'ed a bit. the design appears too simple for my taste, with the last 2 ajs it does seems as if jb is running out of ideas it seems as if they are trying to hide elements instead of highlight them, i think maybe the designers are listening to mike a little TOO much.

$175.....hopefully things will change
No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

That laser print looks fresh but that midsole strap is way to fat it almost looks to orthopedic..I like the ankle strap concept to the back of the possible XX sample but where's the clear airsole at?? That sole looks to thick!!! I'm still undecided on these |I
tired.gif
Thx for the official pix!!!
..Real rappers are hard to find like a remote/control rappers out of/ you souped but still got luv/thats why I abuse you who are not thugs/rock clubs like Tiger/ Woods in the hood to have my own reality show called Sole survivor/I stole on ly-va *****'s than you/you's a ***** I got 1's that are thicker than you..Get 'em High feat. Common off K.West College Dropout

Naw man never jordan stop dont do it.. those things are hideiously plain :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:x
sick.gif
i cant beleive this laser part is aight but everything else is just.. man im not likin them at all

ive seen better shoes, ive seen worse. they just seem to be a little too........ blah for me. I like the xix's because the first time you saw them, you were like....what the hell is that thing!!!, but in a good way. they pushed the envelope and make you look twice. the laser made me look twice but the shoe design itself just seems like most other gym shoes, which is definately not something i look for in AIR JORDANS. to me an AIR JORDAN is something that doesnt fit into the pack with other shoes, it should create a whole new pack for the following year of shoes to come.

The only thing that looks aight is the laser design but besides at i dunno....they need to use different colors tho like a melo colorway or a black/unc or red/white or somethin cuz the red strap does nuttin for the shoes cept make em uglier wit the white and black colorway....anyway ill have ta c later on if imma get these.....

Back
Top Bottom