POSSIBLE AJ XX PICS

What I heard is they have only two samples completed of the AJ 20's and they have no laser print what so ever. (? is that laser print on the shoe cover of the J XX pic that keeps getting put up)

they aren't so bad now that i can see where the inspiration is coming from. from that standpoint, they are right on. but it still doesn't the lasered part less queer. they need to get rid of that cover and find another way to laser it up.

Quote:
What I heard is they have only two samples completed of the AJ 20's and they have no laser print what so ever.
I don't know if I understood you correctly, but you meant, that there were only two samples of XX and both don't have laser print?? If so I don't think it is true. We've seen pictures of 2 samples (1 from Berlin show, 2 from Netherlands), both have laser print. Both have different sample numbers, that means they are two differnt shoes.
Peace

Is that Mustang on the laser print the car Mike got his dad that lead to the death of him?

I just think the shoe is too plain, Payless seriously sells hotter shoes then this. I admit the laser print is tight, but the midsole and whole shape is not good at all.
[/b]

No what I am saying is for the real AJ XX's there going to release they only have two finished so no one has there hands on them yet or has probably seen them except for peeps at the campus working with jordan. I was talking with a guy from Campus about it. He said there's no laser on the shoe either.

^^ cool,
Got any more info?? Do they look exactly the same except for the laser print??
Peace

Quote:
Is that Mustang on the laser print the car Mike got his dad that lead to the death of him?

MJ's dad was carjacked by idiots who wanted his Lexus while he was napping.
__________​

Doci out.

:wow:
eek.gif
The VC4's don't look chunky in that pic, hopefully he'll still be in Toronto next year.

they look cool and all, but i REALLLY REALLY don tthink the general public is gonna adapt to the laser on these. i mean niketalk can appreciate cause we're jordan feens, but i really dont think people are gonna care about having all of mj's accomplishments on a shoe. they just want a hot shoe thats an air jordan, and i think the laser is gonna be overkil.
New Page 1
Sony Digital Camera For Sale!
Almost new! Sony P8 digital camera with 2 batteries, 128MB and 16MB memory stick, case, software and card reader.
$450 value, I'm asking for $300(plus shipping) Or best offer. Pics available if needed.
email me for details[email protected] or AIM me @ crazyruswp

^^ man not even most of NT likes this shoe yet..no doubt the general public will have hte same feeling..just wonder how much the shoe could sell on being the XX's alone

Team Bay Area!​

32535055.2005s8.jpg

So wait...

The left shoe has 123 on the back, and the right shoe has 456 on the back?

Sesame Street was MJ's favorite childhood show.

Wait.

jordanrings00nike-3.jpg

2928222.jpgx=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=ACE5F9F9EF51BACF6D7E20D27B586BE1

1725111.jpgx=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=B90C167665E4A3B4C8F2599C4B59F0A2

That equals six, right?

__________​

Doci out.

Worst Jordans ... EVER. It would like 100X better without that ankle strap. I don't wear white so I have to see it in a different colorway also.

Talbert

please get rid of the strap :D
happy.gif

"Bis come on answer me man respond. Tell me about the sun, rain, moon and stars. Intergalactical metaphors from Mars. Raw to the floor, raw like reservoir dogs, write another line from Redmans song."

I think the XX's are the best model of jordans since the 16's. The design aspect of them alone seems to bring us as collectors and fans into a new era of inovation in footwear. But thats just my opinion.

I like how clean the shoe is. Really, really dislike that strap.
s, more than all my flows ... >​

Back
Top Bottom