Post a gif/image of your current mood . .

tumblr_mfuce2A1RM1qaq3kgo1_500.gif

so tired of the quizzes & essays already
and midterms are right around the corner :smh:

h578804F8

I swear people are idiots. Two people were talking about how they are strictly constitutional. I chimed in and said that the constitution is rather vague. Things are going well until the girl says something about being pro-life. The male agreed. I said I was pro-choice. They started hounding me about "putting babies in a blender" and I was just like "I respect your view but I don't agree." But they continued to hound me. I like political insight so I listened.

Then I stated my reasoning. Which was; "I am pro choice because I don't believe the government should have control over a woman's body, as well as the fact that if you force every woman who gets pregnant to go through with the birth that child will probably live a sad life on poverty. Why else would the mother abort the child?"

Then she said the dumbest thing, "My dad was an orphan. And he made it out well." I said; so? He is one of the few to accomplish that, while I'm proud of your father the thousands of children that will be thrown into poverty probably won't have the opportunities your father had" she replied with "so we aren't even going to give them a chance?" And I said no, because really all it is is a chance to fail. Things working out like they did with your father are unlikely and who are you to decide whether or not someone you don't know and probably never will know has a baby or not?

She continued to say dumb s*** until I couldn't take it anymore and told her to shut up because we aren't getting anywhere. The worst part is one of my good friends, was against me in this. Which I'm fine with, but he doesn't realize he is fighting for the side that is against him :smh:

Sorry for the TL;DR but I had to rant. Going to go spend some time with my girl in an hour though so

View media item 280374

h578804F8

I swear people are idiots. Two people were talking about how they are strictly constitutional. I chimed in and said that the constitution is rather vague. Things are going well until the girl says something about being pro-life. The male agreed. I said I was pro-choice. They started hounding me about "putting babies in a blender" and I was just like "I respect your view but I don't agree." But they continued to hound me. I like political insight so I listened.

Then I stated my reasoning. Which was; "I am pro choice because I don't believe the government should have control over a woman's body, as well as the fact that if you force every woman who gets pregnant to go through with the birth that child will probably live a sad life on poverty. Why else would the mother abort the child?"

Then she said the dumbest thing, "My dad was an orphan. And he made it out well." I said; so? He is one of the few to accomplish that, while I'm proud of your father the thousands of children that will be thrown into poverty probably won't have the opportunities your father had" she replied with "so we aren't even going to give them a chance?" And I said no, because really all it is is a chance to fail. Things working out like they did with your father are unlikely and who are you to decide whether or not someone you don't know and probably never will know has a baby or not?

She continued to say dumb s*** until I couldn't take it anymore and told her to shut up because we aren't getting anywhere. The worst part is one of my good friends, was against me in this. Which I'm fine with, but he doesn't realize he is fighting for the side that is against him :smh:

Sorry for the TL;DR but I had to rant. Going to go spend some time with my girl in an hour though so

View media item 280374

they are white, huh?

psychoanalysis psychology is sort of a dead practice. too many inconsistencies with people disproving them all the time... though I loved it as well when I studied him in highschool college

psychoanalysis psychology is sort of a dead practice. too many inconsistencies with people disproving them all the time... though I loved it as well when I studied him in highschool college

Depends on location, if you live in an area with more money you are more likely to have a business.

I'll be looking into it,

Back
Top Bottom