Post "humble brags" you see on your FB or Twitter

fb is full of bragging. i wont front, i used to check in when i went to the gym. didnt see it as bragging though

Originally Posted by dyyhard

some girl from my twitter feed..

I really hate having big boobs smh. Certain things i cant wear
frown.gif
http://twitter.com/#!/BriannaKiarria_/status/135805548854640640

I would have unfollowed asap, same with girls posting a daily pic with their hand on their hip.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Word

Especially when they check in at the gym or at some bar or club. Like why the hell are you on FB? You should be enjoying where you are
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No I am not mad

I always say people who do this aren't having fun, they're just fronting to their friends. There has never been a time where I have had fun in a social setting on my phone.
You guys know thats the entire sole purpose of Gowalla and Foursquare right? To socially connect with your friends through checking in at locations?
Checking in and the topic of this thread are two completely different spectrum's. 
Unfortunately, people don't use it for that purpose. I would say a majority use it to brag (emphasis on majority).  

"I know what I'm about. I'm more than the girl who plays cod and works out hella. I just prefer to keep my reputation on the low, and my personality unknown from the social networks."

This comes from a girl who is constantly bragging about "how cool she is" for being a girl that plays Call of Duty and works out regularly. She's a 6 at best and acts like she's better than all other girls out there.
mad.gif
 +
indifferent.gif
 = my feelings about her..

Originally Posted by sillyputty

All of this relates to rampant narcissism.

The internet has only amplified this.
THIS!!!!! And people still don't realize that there are people making hundreds of millions/billions off of their narcissism.
30t6p3b.gif

But whatareyougonnado, I likes the niketalk/twitter.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

I get the babies momma's posting constantly boasting how they don't need there dead beat dad.

And I get the typical, I have the best boyfriend. And yes I've seen this, "All you guys should be like my boyfriend" And the dude is a scrub that never shaves and never sees the sun
the best is when all this "best boyfriend" "everyones bf should be like mine" is followed days later with "love hurts" "a boy will tell you he loves you, a man will shot it" and the "single" status 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

All of this relates to rampant narcissism.

The internet has only amplified this.

From what i've seen, those who live their lives on FB...don't have lives

They emulate the lives of those allow them to live on social networking sites
you sir, win the game

Originally Posted by The Encore

I'm sure my friends hate when I brag about Bieber, but they can SMD ... I'm just doing my job and getting paid

‎1st time ever @ Empire State Building today ... The lil homie JB is one of the hardest working folks out there

tumblr_luw6lgdy8k1r5ri54
Dat Humble Brag!

laugh.gif
J/k my man (what's your occupation?), I don't get on FB that much but the thing that I don't like is the amount of thirst/gassing up.
This unatrractive girl, IMO, is always gassed up by these dudes since she lost some weight. Never hating and I actually think it's 
pimp.gif
that she's losing weight but c'mon man
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
, drink some gatorade bro

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

I'm sure my friends hate when I brag about Bieber, but they can SMD ... I'm just doing my job and getting paid

‎1st time ever @ Empire State Building today ... The lil homie JB is one of the hardest working folks out there

Dat Humble Brag!

laugh.gif
J/k my man (what's your occupation?), I don't get on FB that much but the thing that I don't like is the amount of thirst/gassing up.
This unatrractive girl, IMO, is always gassed up by these dudes since she lost some weight. Never hating and I actually think it's 
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I work in PR @ Def Jam ... And yea, I brag because I'm from a town in CT where everyone would boast about their whips, their mansions, etc .... Now half of those kids can't find a job, and I'm actually enjoying my life to some extent

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Dat Humble Brag!

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I work in PR @ Def Jam ... And yea, I brag because I'm from a town in CT where everyone would boast about their whips, their mansions, etc .... Now half of those kids can't find a job, and I'm actually enjoying my life to some extent

Nothing wrong about having fun
pimp.gif

just seen this on fb...shorty aint nothin special

Mya Morris
on break this man told me if i be his gf i can quit my job live rent free and he buy me anything i want lol naw i like buyn my own #+#+ and i dont live off no1 but he had me thinkn lmao

now ima conceited mofo sometimes...but this from one person...

She tell me I'm the best I say I aint even tryin *O...

When you have options you can never be desperate....
Funny how they #%#$ on me but then they need me...
the q n a game is so OD

I swear my life is as fun as it looks.# if yours isn't your living but your not alive. I do this for the nights I can't remember and those people I won't forget. .night world
‎72 friend requests????? S!! Im cool lmao

i think i only notice cause i think about S!!! like this jokingly...on some cashmoney "i got rims bigger than your future" steez. but thats jokes. dude be dead serious. he cool tho.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by potus2028

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wrote damn near the whole social networking part of my book based on this type of !!!%..

#humblebrag 
grin.gif

tongue.gif

Hey, I saw it on Facebook too...nobody said we couldn't self-nominate.
tongue.gif

anything missnatalienunn posts or retweets on twitter..

retweets are the worst. it's basically confirmation or boosts of self-esteem from people with poor judgment. 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I swear my life is as fun as it looks.# if yours isn't your living but your not alive. I do this for the nights I can't remember and those people I won't forget. .night world
‎72 friend requests????? S!! Im cool lmao

sick.gif

I hate facebook philosophers more than these humble brags. Don't quote Ralph Waldo Emerson, I know you dawg, you've been to rehab 9 times.

Back
Top Bottom