:wow:
eek.gif
One of my favorite shoes of all time! My size too >:
mad.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Nice shoes bra'
KNGAWESOME[/center]

Back like cooked crack (not pictured, Carmelo 1.5, Blk/Blue XVIII, Command Forces, and Rejuvenation 97's):

Left to right:
Denevr All Star Hyperstrike 1of50, Custom lasere markered And 1's, STAT Barkley PE

Baltoros, Last Shots, GR XX's

White/Red XIV's, Friends House Shoes(means when a friend comes and doesn't wanna ball in his he can use these), UNC Foams

Custom Grape VIII Low, 360's, Infrareds

Un-Argon Dunks, First Game Lebrons, UNDFTD Forces

Wheat Lebrons, Lebron I Low, some old Nikes

Sample Lebron Beast, Altitudes, Tours

Blk/UNC V's, TK Ice Creams

Rudolph is a bastard......
Chris you know I need those LeBrons.....the set can be completed and you will not give me any love!! LOL!!!
I see the UNDFTS made it to the outlets.....at least the black ones did....

I dont really have nothing now...

149ow7s.jpg

14e2u77.jpg

23m985y.jpg

I think i sold all these shoes...Including Defining Moment package...Black/Red XI's...others...but I keep buying shoes...i regret selling most of them.
^^Powerful.

I'm The Most Beautiful Boogie Man.
Albanian Sneakerhead from Kosova.
a.k.a iLLbanianKid a.k.a Explosivo Yayo
AIM: ShpatSoYeah

I promised pics, and i finally got around to taking some. Here is my Gold Collection.
tongue.gif

Here are the flightposite cousins- If anyone has Black/Metallic Gold Flightposite 2's I'm pretty much willing to pay almost whatever.

The past legacy

The present

The future

Last but not least my favorite pair of kicks in my Gold Collection

Oh yeah, Your Post is Irrelevant, because you can't Double Dutch.

Quote:
My infareds are at the bottom of a stack, too lazy to dig. These -- and my infared VI from 2000 -- are my only "collectables."

No love for the Purple FP1's Kev?

Quote:
Big ups to "DCskila" and Ryan8478's connections. Two pair in one week...

Kev, we appreciate. You comin around my way soon? We need to rap about whats up next? If not, I'll know how to get ahold of you.
Love is love.....just can't fake it!

^
I think you reading my message wrong. When I said "these," I was saying the Purple FP1s (pictured) and my Infared VIs were my "only collectables"...

Just texted your roommate... Planning on meeting up in "da bridge...da bridge... da bridge... da bridge!" on my way back from Bmore on Monday night...

Quote:
I think you reading my message wrong. When I said "these," I was saying the Purple FP1s (pictured) and my Infared VIs were my "only collectables"...

My bad Kev, misinterpretation on my part. I was gonna say.......I remember seeing your face when you saw them at KD. Priceless.

Quote:
Just texted your roommate... Planning on meeting up in "da bridge...da bridge... da bridge... da bridge!" on my way back from Bmore on Monday night...

Cool. I'll be there, we need to rap and set up some times and dates.
Love is love.....just can't fake it!

Variety... I love it!

Much respect...

Like me, it seems like the shoe you wear depends on your mood, lol...

How do you feel today? Hmmm... Like a 97 o.g.... Tomorrow? 04 Hypebeast...

lol.

No Variety... it is what it is.... missing a few from the pic to protect the shadow figures who supply me... :evil:
devil.gif

" "
EST Today

Those hunter camos are so sick my dude... 10 out of 10. ONLY SB I kept in my stash... People gonna go koo-koo for them in '08...

:smh:
nono.gif

N' please.

Whatever size you need, I got you when you got your bread.

Stop fakin' to the youngin's on here.

:rofl:
roll.gif

"202 raised me... 757/804 saved me."​

Try ebay too ... I have seen them go for as little as $99.00
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Back
Top Bottom