Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

i don't even support Amiri like that but everyone deserves a fair shake, homeboy shouldn't be dismissed just cuz he ain't backed by Hermes
laugh.gif
im like you in some ways because i dont take it so serious....if i like it thats all that matters, plus i like out the box stuff from time to time....the brooklyn in me must stunt every once in a while

im like you in some ways because i dont take it so serious....if i like it thats all that matters, plus i like out the box stuff from time to time....the brooklyn in me must stunt every once in a while
yea man, some days Ima keep it simple and some days I just feel like being flashy. I don't have only one way of wearing clothes

Yep, been my guy since the store opened. He was a friend of friend who worked at Barneys and set me up with him. He was in sales at the time but now runs the store. Knowledgeable guy in fashion and not just SLP. We chop it up every time I'm in there.

Nice. Yeah, Ryan's cool as hell.
Like you said, really into the culture and is quite knowledgable about a lot of other brands as well.

Most importantly, he doesn't seem to be an elitist at all.
Good guy.

Ya Ryan is a good dude. Super chill too. Never bugging you to buy something and always down to chop it up on top of knowing his stuff. Sergio over there is cool too.

"Only the stylish crowd would appreciate...

NT Denim

I know people in real life who make a kajillion dollars and didn't go to school"

[emoji]128563[/emoji] Not Hedi approved

Is he starting his own line? That is the latest I have heard....

Last edited:
of course zara was hoping on that souvenir train , but these are decent if your not too investing in having one 

both of these paired up with distressed denim and plain tees wouldn't look half bad imo 

Are those goyard print flip flops, vans, hats with the goyard print brim, and hoodies with the all over goyard print legit goyard products or just some type of cut and sewn variants? Fakes even?

Last edited:
Are those goyard print flip flops, vans, hats with the goyard print brim, and hoodies with the all over goyard print legit goyard products or just some type of cut and sewn variants? Fakes even?
the instagram stylist specials 

i still want a pair of the vans but i don't think they're using authentic goyard fabrics 

of course zara was hoping on that souvenir train , but these are decent if your not too investing in having one 

both of these paired up with distressed denim and plain tees wouldn't look half bad imo 

Wait these are Zara? :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom