Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goooooooddammit. Visvim had Lhamo Folks and FBT JP's and I didn't even see it until now. Pretty much sold out out, but goddammit.

Last edited:
Speaking from my experiences the most recent pairs of SL10H have leather which is nowhere near the quality of the pairs of SL10H I've owned when they were first released or even the SL01 low or SL13H.  I've owned Balenciagas, Lanvins, Silent by Damir Doma, Common Projects, even Wings + Horns and they have all been significantly higher quality than these newly released SL10H.  Seems Saint Laurent went the Balenciaga Arena route for the SL10H and increased the price while lowering quality because they knew they would still sell due to the increased demand.

Separately, I'd hope that the suede SL18H sneakers are of a better quality.  I like them solely because they are all black suede with a white sole and I can get a new pair for a VERY good price but I am considering having the fringes removed to turn them into a more simple design.  Has anyone on here done something similar and is it crazy to think about having this done?

Goooooooddammit. Visvim had Lhamo Folks and FBT JP's and I didn't even see it until now. Pretty much sold out out, but goddammit.
They released sometime mid last week.  They usually drop update their website at night (PST).

Can't get with the chocolate wyatts for some reason. I think it's the black sole/heel maybe? I do, however like that color on the cropped jodhpurs.

lmao dude gets sensitive bc i gave my opinion on a product.

lmao dude gets sensitive bc i gave my opinion on a product.

Chill.

Nobody is "sensitive". I've always respected everyone's opinions. I simply shared mine as well in response and supported it, as conversations typically go.

Dont reach for problems.

Speaking from my experiences the most recent pairs of SL10H have leather which is nowhere near the quality of the pairs of SL10H I've owned when they were first released or even the SL01 low or SL13H.  I've owned Balenciagas, Lanvins, Silent by Damir Doma, Common Projects, even Wings + Horns and they have all been significantly higher quality than these newly released SL10H.  Seems Saint Laurent went the Balenciaga Arena route for the SL10H and increased the price while lowering quality because they knew they would still sell due to the increased demand.

Separately, I'd hope that the suede SL18H sneakers are of a better quality.  I like them solely because they are all black suede with a white sole and I can get a new pair for a VERY good price but I am considering having the fringes removed to turn them into a more simple design.  Has anyone on here done something similar and is it crazy to think about having this done?

Farfetch

I think it may be my last margiela sneaker purchase for a while. I have like 6 pairs. Gonna offload a pair or two.

What size mmm? Post pics

Fringes have been cut off, look awesome, way better imp. Someone was talking about cutting them and reapplying maybe with industrial Velcro for increase versatility - sounds great

Meanwhile these jimmy choo's came in last night
Top quality stitching , rubber outsold and the leather is absolute butter got them for 360 on ssense. Fast shipping
I love them a little big could have downsized to 43 in a 44 in SL.
Basic but beautiful shoe

I would not say Silent by DD is better quality than SLPs, maybe the mainline DD but Silent, I love the design (for the most part) but it is probably the worst quality shoes/sneakers I've ever owned that belongs in this thread.

My troubles with SSENSE never end. Got my Achilles mids on Saturday and they were beat. White discolorations on the midsole, shape was all disfigured and some parts of the leather looked treated. Never going to order from them again. I've been dealing with this freaking shoe for 3 weeks.

Sneaker P Sneaker P damn man, I'm sorry you keep getting screwed over. I of course believe you but that sounds so different from my experiences with ssense. After talking to them about it, what was their response/action to help?

Websites/clothing stores need more of a presence on yelp or any centralized forum or something so people can rate/share experiences. I feel like that would reach a lot of people and effect their business potentially so they'd be more likely to do better.

What size are you in CP Achilles? 44 by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom