Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Choos are a bit heavy if I remember correctly too. They're not just awful to me but I would much rather spend that money on other brands (or just save it lol)

They tend to have an older look about them, like Havana Joes or Mauri's or something maybe. A lot of people like them though and Drux, you've got a crazy collection already anyway! You're copping to broaden your variety at this point so if you're happy with them, good cop! You certainly got a fair price on them. I was in Nordstrom the other day and saw a par for like 800something I think... Nah lol

Sneaker P Sneaker P damn man, I'm sorry you keep getting screwed over. I of course believe you but that sounds so different from my experiences with ssense. After talking to them about it, what was their response/action to help?

Websites/clothing stores need more of a presence on yelp or any centralized forum or something so people can rate/share experiences. I feel like that would reach a lot of people and effect their business potentially so they'd be more likely to do better.

What size are you in CP Achilles? 44 by any chance?

Appreciate it fam. Funny thing is the lows I ordered from SSENSE came out flawless and shipped with no problems. Just the mids are not working out for me. First package was lost by USPS/Canada. Just had to send an email to Canada Post claim dept. Re ordered and here is just one of many problems with the shoes that arrived.

There are more of these white spots that don't come off all over the midsole some smaller and same size.

I sent a bunch of photos to SSENSE via email. Haven't heard back from them yet. Going to follow up with a call in a few hours.
I'm hoping that I can order from thecorner.com, Mr. Porter, END and SSENSE covers the difference in cost since they don't have my size and I don't want to order from them again. I'm also open to SSENSE sending me pics of the shoes they are going to send out as a replacement so I can make sure they aren't beat.

I agree with you that sites/clothing stores need a presence on yelp or a forum, especially with high-end items. The sites/stores should treat every order from a customer's perspective. Ask themselves would I wear this shoe with all these imperfections? If my shoes came from the manufacturer with these imperfections, then SSENSE should not sell them and address CP.

I'm a 43 in achilles. Thanks for asking.

Yeah, I've seen some CP's in store with that kind of marking on them actually. I wonder what causes that. And yeah, I'd pressure them to DO something about it. Hopefully you can reach an agreeable solution soon. Those markings (especially considering there are more of them) are unacceptable on a brand new shoe. They've sent me photos of shoes before shipping out to see if I'm ok with the condition so if you bring that up, I'm sure they will and maybe at least you can feel ok shopping there again. Unless of course the principle of it all rubs you the wrong way. I know, I've stopped buying from places on principle alone so I understand.

I asked your size because I have an extra mid in 44 I'd sell you for cheap since you're getting the run around but they're white (and a 44) so that wouldn't help. Sorry. Keep us updated on how it turns out.

Appreciate it fam. Funny thing is the lows I ordered from SSENSE came out flawless and shipped with no problems. Just the mids are not working out for me. First package was lost by USPS/Canada. Just had to send an email to Canada Post claim dept. Re ordered and here is just one of many problems with the shoes that arrived.

There are more of these white spots that don't come off all over the midsole some smaller and same size.

I sent a bunch of photos to SSENSE via email. Haven't heard back from them yet. Going to follow up with a call in a few hours.
I'm hoping that I can order from thecorner.com, Mr. Porter, END and SSENSE covers the difference in cost since they don't have my size and I don't want to order from them again. I'm also open to SSENSE sending me pics of the shoes they are going to send out as a replacement so I can make sure they aren't beat.

I agree with you that sites/clothing stores need a presence on yelp or a forum, especially with high-end items. The sites/stores should treat every order from a customer's perspective. Ask themselves would I wear this shoe with all these imperfections? If my shoes came from the manufacturer with these imperfections, then SSENSE should not sell them and address CP.

I'm a 43 in achilles. Thanks for asking.
i do agree with u those white spots are sketchy but there's no way in hell ssense will put up the extra money to get u a pair from a different site. They're gonna say we'll give u like 15% refund or u just return them. And then maybe like a future 15% off code

Do the spots come off? I would take the discount and just clean them.  They aren't going to look brand new once you wear them anyway.

Yeah, the SL10's aren't much better (if at all) than say Fragment of Banned 1's in terms of actual leather quality in my opinion.

Thanks for your input though, Lexol seems like a good option

Are the sl10hs worth the price tag in terms of quality and look in your opinion?
I copped the SLP bred for 30% off from ssense--they're coming in tomorrow.  I realized I didn't want them, so if anyone wants them for 30% off, let me know otherwise I'll just send them back.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the SL10H sale?
This is the rely I got from SSense.

with all the quality talk, it seems they're best to be purchased on sale.

Help NT FAMBS

Yeah, the SL10's aren't much better (if at all) than say Fragment of Banned 1's in terms of actual leather quality in my opinion.

Thanks for your input though, Lexol seems like a good option

Are the sl10hs worth the price tag in terms of quality and look in your opinion?
I copped the SLP bred for 30% off from ssense--they're coming in tomorrow.  I realized I didn't want them, so if anyone wants them for 30% off, let me know otherwise I'll just send them back.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the SL10H sale?
This is the rely I got from SSense.

with all the quality talk, it seems they're best to be purchased on sale.

Help NT FAMBS
Someone give this dude a copy of their order email.

:nerd: @illmatickal @SneakerPimp2k8

Yeah, I've seen some CP's in store with that kind of marking on them actually. I wonder what causes that. And yeah, I'd pressure them to DO something about it. Hopefully you can reach an agreeable solution soon. Those markings (especially considering there are more of them) are unacceptable on a brand new shoe. They've sent me photos of shoes before shipping out to see if I'm ok with the condition so if you bring that up, I'm sure they will and maybe at least you can feel ok shopping there again. Unless of course the principle of it all rubs you the wrong way. I know, I've stopped buying from places on principle alone so I understand.

I asked your size because I have an extra mid in 44 I'd sell you for cheap since you're getting the run around but they're white (and a 44) so that wouldn't help. Sorry. Keep us updated on how it turns out.

Wow. can't believe you've seen these markings, makes me question CP's quality assurance. I don't know what caused them either, but they stand out since the whole shoe is black. I would actually like to have them send me photos of products. It would feel like a personal shopper/concierge service. Had I seen photos I would've not wasted their time or mine and passed on them or at least address the markings, disfigured shape, and problems with leather beforehand.

Thank you for the offer fam. Hope I can return the favor at some point.

i do agree with u those white spots are sketchy but there's no way in hell ssense will put up the extra money to get u a pair from a different site. They're gonna say we'll give u like 15% refund or u just return them. And then maybe like a future 15% off code

If it was just one or small I wouldn't care, but there at least 4 more of equal or smaller size. Then there is the leather issues too. 15% off wouldn't be enough for me to feel satisfied with the condition they are in and I would return them and never purchase from the site again.

Do the spots come off? I would take the discount and just clean them.  They aren't going to look brand new once you wear them anyway.

The don't really come off. I haven't done a deep clean, but it appears to be stubborn spots. I understand that they won't look brand new once worn, but would you buy a new car and be okay with a scratch or dent before taking it off the dealer lot. I get they are two different price points, but NEW should look NEW.

Btw, repped all you guys.

also thinking of doubling up but don't want my first order canceled smh.

Nice pick up! I've been seeing a lot of photos of those around, pretty popular it seems.

Considering how often CL's are sold out, I'd double up too but canceling orders? CL is like Supreme with limits on purchases or something? I didn't know that.

Sneaker P Sneaker P for sure bro, hope something works out for you.

Wow. can't believe you've seen these markings, makes me question CP's quality assurance. I don't know what caused them either, but they stand out since the whole shoe is black. I would actually like to have them send me photos of products. It would feel like a personal shopper/concierge service. Had I seen photos I would've not wasted their time or mine and passed on them or at least address the markings, disfigured shape, and problems with leather beforehand.

If it was just one or small I wouldn't care, but there at least 4 more of equal or smaller size. Then there is the leather issues too. 15% off wouldn't be enough for me to feel satisfied with the condition they are in and I would return them and never purchase from the site again.
The don't really come off. I haven't done a deep clean, but it appears to be stubborn spots. I understand that they won't look brand new once worn, but would you buy a new car and be okay with a scratch or dent before taking it off the dealer lot. I get they are two different price points, but NEW should look NEW.

If the marks came off and I got further discount I would just keep them. That's just me though.

^^ yeah 23 sole, they have cancelled my order before for ordering double.

Python, thanks for the link, I just ordered a pair, my first pair of low and just hope they wont hurt my feet like the high tops.

For the guys who are asking about the SL10H in regards to quality vs. price.

Look, none of these shoes are actually worth the pricetag. Regardless if you get them on sale or. not.

Figure out what you like and what it is worth to you. Use that number and wait for a sale.

They cost what your whole "high end" collection cost lol

Na they not high end - but shoot they dope

For sneaker heads like myself they top

The Choos are a bit heavy if I remember correctly too. They're not just awful to me but I would much rather spend that money on other brands (or just save it lol)

They tend to have an older look about them, like Havana Joes or Mauri's or something maybe. A lot of people like them though and Drux, you've got a crazy collection already anyway! You're copping to broaden your variety at this point so if you're happy with them, good cop! You certainly got a fair price on them. I was in Nordstrom the other day and saw a par for like 800something I think... Nah lol
Thanks my dude, and Ya For 800 I'd pass.

http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop/men/louis-junior-men-s-flat-353422.html

been waiting on these for a while! hope there is no issue with my order. i'll post pics when they come

These are so clean , sold out in my size already tho! Damn

Yea when the marking is in that rubber area with texture it's so friggin hard to clean- boarder line impossible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom