Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just copped!
Should be here in a few days!!!!!
Yeeezsssssssss

Nice! I've been searching for an 11.5 forever. How much they run you?

Nice! I've been searching for an 11.5 forever. How much they run you?

3600 copped from newyorkcompany Sammy ismail
I almost copped a used pair ,guy was asking 36 was trying for 3 but no box - who looses the box tho?!. Glad I messaged dude and made a deal for these ds

Next up is the platinums

I sold my used pair for 18 , biggest sellers remorse ever! Think about them daily

My solars haven't gotten play in over a year , I'm going to bust them out next outing for sure !!

Last edited:
Was able to do a deep cleaning and fade out the white spots on my CPs. They blend in more with the midsole and from a distance aren't even noticeable. Still pissed off about the disfigured shape around the ankles, but I'm just gonna take the $30 partial refund and be done with this shoe.

3600 copped from newyorkcompany Sammy ismail
I almost copped a used pair ,guy was asking 36 was trying for 3 but no box - who looses the box tho?!. Glad I messaged dude and made a deal for these ds

Next up is the platinums

I sold my used pair for 18 , biggest sellers remorse ever! Think about them daily

My solars haven't gotten play in over a year , I'm going to bust them out next outing for sure !!
Maybe it's not my place to mention it but isn't the rest of this site dedicated to talking about Nikes?  

Similarly, I personally don't think that just because people are dumb enough to pay over $3000 for a sneaker doesn't qualify them as high-end.  That would be the same for a pair of Keds endorsed by Justin Beiber that were limited releases and fangirls drove up the prices on.

Maybe it's not my place to mention it but isn't the rest of this site dedicated to talking about Nikes?  

Similarly, I personally don't think that just because people are dumb enough to pay over $3000 for a sneaker doesn't qualify them as high-end.  That would be the same for a pair of Keds endorsed by Justin Beiber that were limited releases and fangirls drove up the prices on.

KnowWay - it's definetly not your place.

Go hang out in the other threads buddy and leave this thread to the #pillowgang

In other news :
we very quickly become used to the feeling of enjoying a new pair of kicks, and so become desensitized to how awesome they actually are. As a result, we end up chasing “the feeling of change” rather than the object itself. Then, before you know it, you end up with 100 pairs, but they don’t give you the pleasure you thought they would, and the process becomes more about habit or compulsion than genuine pleasure release.

Source: Pretty cool article on highsnob about sneakerheads neves being happy

Does anyone have any codes or anything for farfetch? I really am trying to buy something but I'd like to get another like 20% off if possible lol

Those navy triple straps... Very Nice!
I like the MMM tan color but those straps kind of remind me of band aids a bit but both are clean for sure.

druxanexcel druxanexcel that quote eloquently sums up the vicious cycle of copping for sure lol

And don't be a bully bro, it's all love in here. The general positivity, respect, and overall vibe of looking out in here is what makes this thread so chill (refer to the Chicago AJ1 thread to see the opposite lol)

Last edited:
KnowWay - it's definetly not your place.

Go hang out in the other threads buddy and leave this thread to the #pillowgang

In other news :
we very quickly become used to the feeling of enjoying a new pair of kicks, and so become desensitized to how awesome they actually are. As a result, we end up chasing “the feeling of change” rather than the object itself. Then, before you know it, you end up with 100 pairs, but they don’t give you the pleasure you thought they would, and the process becomes more about habit or compulsion than genuine pleasure release.

Source: Pretty cool article on highsnob about sneakerheads neves being happy

knowway knowway I think my issue isn't with the yeezys but with the guy who has a post count of 4 coming in and questioning how another man spends his money smh

this aint the place for that.

Contribute b4 u come in judging what others post.

I can agree that his wording of "being stupid enough to pay..." wasn't cool. Gotta just let it blow by though. Every now and then members come through just to kick up dust then they're gonna just as quickly as they came. Pay it no mind.

The fact of the matter though is no, yeezy's aren't high end but I think he posted here because he had talked about the search for them a while back and he was excited to share with the thread. Technically it doesn't belong and he admitted that but that one post didn't derail the thread and he's contributed a lot of fitting posts so it's not like he's confused. Let's keep it moving.

Dudes all over worrying about another's pockets.

This thread shows no exclusion. Nor does real life.

To those who owns HS's, are they comfortable?

I could imagine it'll be like walking in leather soled dress shoes, feeling all the cracks and every little fragment of rocks on the street.

I'm starting to dig the black AF1s the more I see it. O rI just wish they make a Vandals version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom