Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those who owns HS's, are they comfortable?

I could imagine it'll be like walking in leather soled dress shoes, feeling all the cracks and every little fragment of rocks on the street.

I'm starting to dig the black AF1s the more I see it. O rI just wish they make a Vandals version.
I'll go ahead and say that my HS's were the first leather soled shoes I've ever owned and I expected them to be stiff and uncomfortable. Not the case though, they're a surprisingly smooth ride, this coming from someone who usually just wears flyknit or asics. Margiela should take note and make a veg-tan leather future tho. 
nerd.gif

Was about to preorder a pair months ago but the store didn't even have detailed pictures of them. Glad I waited for detailed pictures to surface. I was feeling them when there were teaser pics from Paris fashion week but not so much anymore.

To those who owns HS's, are they comfortable?

I could imagine it'll be like walking in leather soled dress shoes, feeling all the cracks and every little fragment of rocks on the street.

I'm starting to dig the black AF1s the more I see it. O rI just wish they make a Vandals version.

They're comfortable to me like Gabe stated. No need for insoles. They feel :smokin

Last edited:
I can agree that his wording of "being stupid enough to pay..." wasn't cool. Gotta just let it blow by though. Every now and then members come through just to kick up dust then they're gonna just as quickly as they came. Pay it no mind.

The fact of the matter though is no, yeezy's aren't high end but I think he posted here because he had talked about the search for them a while back and he was excited to share with the thread. Technically it doesn't belong and he admitted that but that one post didn't derail the thread and he's contributed a lot of fitting posts so it's not like he's confused. Let's keep it moving.
I'm not attempting to "kick up dust".  I joined the thread to ask some questions, the topic of Yeezys came up.  People can spend their money however they please, I personally feel that Yeezy are horrible, tacky and a waste of any amount of money.  It has nothing to do with someone's money or "worrying about another man's pockets" (I don't think whoever said that doesn't understand that concept) because once again, I wasn't determining whether someone has the ability to spend $X.  

Your second part, I agree with.  I just think that 99% of the world whether Yeezys are a high-end designer shoe and the rest of this site seems fitting enough for that, am I correct?  I don't care to read other threads, I don't bother with buying Nikes.  It was questioned whether they were high-end, I couldn't care less whether you ned a certain amount of posts.

Is something like this acceptable but saying that because people are dumb enough to pay over $3000 doesn't make them high-end is so offensive???
They cost what your whole "high end" collection cost lol

Na they not high end - but shoot they dope

For sneaker heads like myself they top

There's too much unnecessary bickering.  Let's just get back to the shoes.  

I know not too many people are feeling these but this is what I wore today.

Was about to preorder a pair months ago but the store didn't even have detailed pictures of them. Glad I waited for detailed pictures to surface. I was feeling them when there were teaser pics from Paris fashion week but not so much anymore.
They're comfortable to me like Gabe stated. No need for insoles. They feel
smokin.gif
Do they fit narrow or wide? I want a pair but I have a bit wider feet.

To me the best looking pair of the 4 is the last link which is the black splattered paint joints. They are flames.
smokin.gif
The first and third link are okay as well.
Thanks for your opinion man.  I was narrowing it down to the black splattered joints or the black high top clinic ones, those are pretty dope looking to me as well.

^ how did you size on those?
I'm a 45 and they fit a bit snug to be honest.  I've tried a 46 on and it's too long but since I really wanted them, I opted with the 45. 

My sizing on other brands:

Lanvin (10)

MMM (45)

Nike (11.5)

CL (44.5)

CP (44)

Last edited:

Closer to the narrow side, at least narrower than recent Jordan 4 retro's.

I usually wear a 8.5/9, and bought a size 4 in HS sizing. They were on the small side, but broke in nicely and feel comfortable now. 
Thanks a lot bro! repped!

Do they fit narrow or wide? I want a pair but I have a bit wider feet.

Closer to the narrow side, at least narrower than recent Jordan 4 retro's.

I usually wear a 8.5/9, and bought a size 4 in HS sizing. They were on the small side, but broke in nicely and feel comfortable now. 

So what does size for translates to? Barneys.com have them in regular sizing, they have am 8.5, 9.5 and 10.5 available. I assume that is either, 1(8.5), 2(9.5), 3(10.5) or 2(8.5), 3(9.5), 4(10.5)?

Last edited:
Quality on the Visvim are great..

Honestly I never had an issue with Visvim and quality and I have over 15 pairs of Visvim. All of them are on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom