Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
legs lookin smooth as eggs fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Dem Asian genes. Only body/facial hair I got look as bad as Lebron's current hairline tbh. 

Local spot had blue Sl10/h on for $400CDN ($325USD). Picked up my first pair of high end sneakers! Thanks to everyone in here that helped out with sizing questions. As if I didn't spend enough on sneakers already...

Will post pics when they show up!

Local spot had blue Sl10/h on for $400CDN ($325USD). Picked up my first pair of high end sneakers! Thanks to everyone in here that helped out with sizing questions. As if I didn't spend enough on sneakers already...

you won

and i thought i was getting a deal for 470 after everything

I placed two orders at 6:51PM and 6:57PM on the day the sale started. My second order was cancelled for the same reason they provided you. I also was refunded $13 less on a $700 order then I paid. It's like they skimmed $13 from me just for placing an order. I emailed them when I noticed the discrepancy and havent heard back. My first order hasnt shipped either. But they did quote it would take between 5-7 days to ship.

7. Received refund for first 3 orders and it was for less money than originally charged, emailed about this, no response yet

I ordered from their January sale and had a problem where they were charging me in USD instead of AUD. Basically they were doing the exchange but at a much higher rate. In the end it was still worth it, after paying their upfront import charges and inflated exchange rate I still saved 40% compared to US retail. Other than that my order shipped out the next day and arrived in great condition, no complaints.

I was very tempted to buy again this sale but ended up passing. Items made it to my cart and at checkout I backed down, this time around the checkout price was in AUD as expected so the savings were better.

I believe the reason why your refunds are short is due to your credit card exchange rates. Just like your bank, credit cards have different buy and sell rates for foreign currency. This applies to all foreign currency transactions, the difference in buy and sell rates is usually 1-5%. Sneakerboy is not profiting off of this, only both banks or credit card companies are. You can call your company to complain but they will most likely do nothing, it's "not their fault" that there was a refund, no matter the reason. Legal crooks!!!

Nice deal. Where you at, what shop?

Long shot but your local spot have any left of the royals or Breds that'll fit a 9.5 us? Ill tip

Any forums out there with a marketplace for high end/ designer sneakers. Been looking for a few margielas that came out some time ago. No luck

I ordered from their January sale and had a problem where they were charging me in USD instead of AUD. Basically they were doing the exchange but at a much higher rate. In the end it was still worth it, after paying their upfront import charges and inflated exchange rate I still saved 40% compared to US retail. Other than that my order shipped out the next day and arrived in great condition, no complaints.

I was very tempted to buy again this sale but ended up passing. Items made it to my cart and at checkout I backed down, this time around the checkout price was in AUD as expected so the savings were better.

I believe the reason why your refunds are short is due to your credit card exchange rates. Just like your bank, credit cards have different buy and sell rates for foreign currency. This applies to all foreign currency transactions, the difference in buy and sell rates is usually 1-5%. Sneakerboy is not profiting off of this, only both banks or credit card companies are. You can call your company to complain but they will most likely do nothing, it's "not their fault" that there was a refund, no matter the reason. Legal crooks!!!

Yea i figured that was the reason for the money difference. Im more pissed that they cancelled the order fo the royals for no legit reason since the price was so good (although not as good as $325) than I am about the $15 i lost on the transaction. Luckily i was smart enough to reorder the margielas, which finally shipped yesterday, or Id have ended up with no sneakers and down $15. Im also upset that theyve pretty much ignored all my emails. If they just offered me a future discount code all would be forgiven. When I had a problem w ssense they gave me 10% within 30 min of emailing them. Meanwhile its been almost a week since i emailed sneakerboy and havent heard back.

Has anyone who ordered from sneakerboy sale shipped? Heres a breakdown of my experience with them so far (spoiler alert: its not good).

1. Ordered Slp royals, red futures, and black futures as soon as sale started, got order confirmations for all 3
2. Woke up the next day with 2 dif emails saying orders had been cancelled but didnt say which so emailed them
3. Reordered futures just in case but royals had sold out so couldnt
4. They respond to my email saying all 3 original orders were cancelled due to an issue with their bank but the 2nd order went through and i would get both futures
5. I replied asking why they would cancel the orders rather than give me the opportunity to provide reorder/alternate payment info, and asked if they could get another pair or provide me a future discount to reorder next season, received no response
6. A week later, 2nd order for Futures still says pending and hasnt shipped, emailed asking for status update, no response
7. Received refund for first 3 orders and it was for less money than originally charged, emailed about this, no response yet

What is up with these people? I would rate the prices from the sale a 10/10 but their customer service as a 1/10. Not sure I would ever order from these bums again. Although if my futures ever show up I could change my mind since they only came out to $430 a pair.
Sorry to hear about the headache bro. Everything seems pretty smooth for me; ordered 2 pairs of Futures from the sale. Status was pending for about 3 days before i got shipping confirmation. Shoes should be arriving today. 

I can agree that his wording of "being stupid enough to pay..." wasn't cool. Gotta just let it blow by though. Every now and then members come through just to kick up dust then they're gonna just as quickly as they came. Pay it no mind.

The fact of the matter though is no, yeezy's aren't high end but I think he posted here because he had talked about the search for them a while back and he was excited to share with the thread. Technically it doesn't belong and he admitted that but that one post didn't derail the thread and he's contributed a lot of fitting posts so it's not like he's confused. Let's keep it moving.
LOL It always happens with Yeezys; when I hear someone say "stupid enough to pay $X,XXX for a pair of shoes", it's usually an indication of "butt-hurt" levels rising because they either:

A) Don't have a pair of Yeezy's

or

B.) Can't afford to buy a pair of Yeezys.

It's the only justification i can come up because i see no reason for a man to be concerned about what another man is doing or spending his money on, other than to be happy for them.  

Last edited:
Do you reside here in the states? Were you slapped with custom fees?

No I live in Canada. This store doesn't have an online presence, I just quoted USD because of the ****e exchange right now and figured everyone here operates on USD

Looks like the sales are starting to get deeply discounted. Bergdof has some awesome buys right now.

I was trying to restrain myself from buying anything for a while but I had to pull the trigger on these for $359.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom