Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm indecisive.  I have the CP chelseas.  Keep these or get the BV ones in camel?
The quality between the two isn't much different, definitely not $500 different at least. It's up to you whether or not you prefer the shape for the price.  

Sorry to hear about the headache bro. Everything seems pretty smooth for me; ordered 2 pairs of Futures from the sale. Status was pending for about 3 days before i got shipping confirmation. Shoes should be arriving today. 

their shipping is not the fastest. ordered 2 pairs on the first day of sale and shipped out 2 days ago. got em last night

Thanks Sunny, Bert. these are really nice but just worry about the comfort. I have problem with the high tops and have been stop buying them for a while. These are my first pair of Louis Jr and hope they wont hurt my feet like the hi top does.

Do they ship internationally?

Long shot but your local spot have any left of the royals or Breds that'll fit a 9.5 us? Ill tip

They had 41-39 last night, Royals only.

Nice deal. Where you at, what shop?

Holt Renfrew in Calgary, unfortunately they don't have an online shop
Do they ship intentionally?

Long shot but your local spot have any left of the royals or Breds that'll fit a 9.5 us? Ill tip

They had 41-39 last night, Royals only.

Nice deal. Where you at, what shop?

Holt Renfrew in Calgary, unfortunately they don't have an online shop

Nice Juniors Kevin! I could of gotten them, but I still haven't worn these yet, lol.

http://s18.photobucket.com/user/Lac...51CA95D7-39B6-408E-996C-E0FC03B0F4A6.jpg.html

I have the first batch of louis jr in red from the april 2013 release ,not sure what is different on the new batch.

Slightly different color I'm guessing. I had the high top poppy red spikes but sold them when I recieved them and found out the spikes were plastic! That made them feel really cheap and with they weren't worth the price I was offered ($2,400)
I ended up being more impressed with the suede AF1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom