Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ INRI, Maybe its just me but I always get blisters on the back of my heel and I'm positive that its not because of the size of my shoes.

^^^ INRI, Maybe its just me but I always get blisters on the back of my heel and I'm positive that its not because of the size of my shoes.
Gotcha.  I know the feeling of that.  I get the same thing on my Tisci Air Force 1's. 

Has anyone who ordered from the sneakerboy sale's order ship yet? I just checked my 2nd order that wasnt cancelled to see if it shipped, and it has disappeared from my account like my cancelled order had. 

Anyone know the retail on these?

what they're fufu or something? I understand ppl are into plain shoes and those bv boots are what's hot now but I like my louie and gucci etc.
Lol gabe mad because he got some Lebron sliders , I think their dope prolly cost like 500-700 lol you can't wear those to the pool tho be worried about loosing them.
IM SWOOPIN IF I SEE THEM LAYING AROUND

Last edited:
Lol gabe mad because he got some Lebron sliders , I think their dope prolly cost like 500-700 lol you can't wear those to the pool tho be worried about loosing them.
IM SWOOPIN IF I SEE THEM LAYING AROUND
:lol: I wouldn't wear them to no pool. I rock em around the city. 5-700 is a lot, would've been better if they were 300

I have the first batch of louis jr in red from the april 2013 release ,not sure what is different on the new batch.

Slightly different color I'm guessing. I had the high top poppy red spikes but sold them when I recieved them and found out the spikes were plastic! That made them feel really cheap and with they weren't worth the price I was offered ($2,400)
I ended up being more impressed with the suede AF1.
i think the spikes were always plastic except for the ones from the first ever season

Has anyone who ordered from the sneakerboy sale's order ship yet? I just checked my 2nd order that wasnt cancelled to see if it shipped, and it has disappeared from my account like my cancelled order had. 
yea ordered on the first day of sale and shipped out about a week later, u should email em

Lmao as I scrolled down I saw a flip flop. Scrolled back because I knew alp had to have posted it. I was right :rofl:

Lots of red on the last page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom