Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? On the louis jr I posted they are metal, they are also metal on these pairs.

Those are all from 2012-2014
they should come with extra spikes in a little pocket like this, if you look closer they are all plastics, only the screws that they use to hold those spikes are made of metal, they have been doing this for a while now

they started giving out extra spikes since the black mix louis pik pik came out in aw13, except for a few pairs during aw14, but i havent bought any boats/louis jr/low tops since early 2013, so im not sure if ur boats came with em too

thats what i see from my louis flats during this period

Last edited:

they should come with extra spikes in a little pocket like this, if you look closer they are all plastics, only the screws that they use to hold those spikes are made of metal, they have been doing this for a while now

they started giving out extra spikes since the black mix louis pik pik came out in aw13, except for a few pairs during aw14, but i havent bought any boats/louis jr/low tops since early 2013, so im not sure if ur boats came with em too

thats what i see from my louis flats during this period
None of these came with extra spikes. I can confirm they are all metal except for the crystal python boats which I returned due to a defect and not liking them as much as my suede python boats. So that would make the rest from 2012-early 2013. Both my Louis Jr. are the first two colors released, maybe they have changed since then.

Last edited:
Both my Louis Jr. are the first two colors released, maybe they have changed since then.

They're not metal. This pic is from the very first colorway of Louis junior spikes, black calf/silver. You can see the metallic finish is chipped off and it is plastic underneath. I also have a pair of Louis spikes from 2010/2011 with the same silver metallic finish chipping off. All my pairs were bought from a Louboutin boutique.

Last edited:
All my pairs where purchased from Louboutin as well, maybe the suede version was different? I am on vacation now but will double check when I get back. The spikes felt nothing like the poppy red high tops, I remember checking my other pairs when they come in because those spikes felt so cheap.

None of these came with extra spikes. I can confirm they are all metal except for the crystal python boats which I returned due to a defect and not liking them as much as my suede python boats. So that would make the rest from 2012-early 2013. Both my Louis Jr. are the first two colors released, maybe they have changed since then.
i have the first red louis jr too and the spikes feel like plastic to me, actually even my sales rep at cl told me that they are all plastics, only the very first season they used metal spikes, and i was more certain after they started giving out extra spikes

@Pinoy732   I remember you saying you liked the model but wanted a white sole.  Here you go, they are preorder on LVR. 
they look nice, but i already got the black ones and the caramel ones from this season, maybe i will go for the all black. i still prefer suede over leather for shoes with fringes tho

Broke these out today, never got around to wearing them until now.  Always get a kick out of random peoples faces when I'm out with any of my RO.  

Last edited:

Y-3 Qasa's at 6:51PM EST on 06/02/2015. They cancelled my second order placed at 7:01PM EST on 06/03/2015. Sneakerboy sucks. They've had $582 of my money tied up for nearly two weeks for no reason.
yea..they charge ur credit card in no time, but fortunately my orders were shipped out and arrived

Does anybody have a Balenciaga box they do not want in a 44 45 46? I am interested in finding a home for a Balenciaga I bought that did not have the box.

Has anyone who ordered from the sneakerboy sale's order ship yet? I just checked my 2nd order that wasnt cancelled to see if it shipped, and it has disappeared from my account like my cancelled order had. 
Yeah, both my Margiela Futures arrived on my doorsteps last Thursday. Shoes were ordered within the hour of the sale going live on that first day.

when you deal with sneakerboy during those sales your gambling. Customer Service is terrible
Yeet. I was just surprised since I ordered so early. It appeared it was live at 6:43PM, and wasnt scheduled til 7:00PM. They told me that their bank declined the transaction so they had to refund me, twice. I thought it was strange since the charges were under completed transactions, not pending, and they had to refund me meaning the funds were received not declined by their institution. I only see the qasa on farfetch and they are $395 vs $200 during their sale. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom