Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stay away from Nikes and Jordans, even some Adidas. They still make nice and comfortable shoes. Only real difference is I am not as bummed out if I miss on a release, just shrug it off and move on. Before I would move mountains just to get a pair of retroes, these days if I don't cop a pair, oh well.

Actually just doubled up on the rose gold Kobe Xs.

LL

Is 375 shipped a good deal for the black/white SL10H? Im about to cop a pair this afternoon in like new condition

Quick question, has anyone just ditched all their Nike, Adidas, etc and strictly stuck to high end pairs?

i buy both. i try to balance out both sides. my luxury collection is 1 pair of filling pieces, 2 balenciaga arenas, 2 mcqueen pumas, and the saint laurent slh10.

Quick question, has anyone just ditched all their Nike, Adidas, etc and strictly stuck to high end pairs?

For the most part I have stopped purchasing Jordan and Nikes at full price. I've been more selective with my purchases. Prices are only a couple $100-200 less than high-end shoes, which is outrageous. I've sold a bunch of them to pay for high end pairs that will get more wear.

Not entirely but the rat race of Nike is certainly growing old.

This. I'm getting to the age where I just want to pay for a shoe without going thru hoops.

I still love to wear flyknits and other nike runners and trainers. Yeezys lol
I walked into nike the other day and they still had the Jordan 13 low bred. Grabbed em at retail.
Man that felt so good to walk into a shoe store and buy a shoe x lol instead of searching for resellers and paying ridiculous prices.

I wear the nike to work and walking around but any dinners or lunches away from work ,I wear my designer shoes . I think the sl10h offer good comfort not as bad as loubou's and I really found changing the soles out for dr scholes is legit
I'll always love Jordan and nikes, but definetly out of the race to cop every release.

Now I'm interested in collecting original Jordan's from the 90's and the Jordan 1's from '85

What time does the sneaker boy last pair sale go live for New York  Eastern Time? 

Ive heard nothing but bad stuff recently from sneaker boy yet Im still thinking about buying something smh

Last question. Margielas for me seem to run a little small and recommendations for getting them stretched or what not. All my designers are size 46 but MMM's 46 don't fit the way Id like. I tried on a 47 in the navy blue futures fit better but I could bring myself to pay that or the fact it was a 47 really got be buggin lol. 

That's a great price for the futures for sure but it's only really a deal if you WANT them, you know? As much as I love that model. I don't really feel like I'd wear them too much so though that price is great, I'd personally pass probably

What time does the sneaker boy last pair sale go live for New York  Eastern Time? 

Ive heard nothing but bad stuff recently from sneaker boy yet Im still thinking about buying something smh

Last question. Margielas for me seem to run a little small and recommendations for getting them stretched or what not. All my designers are size 46 but MMM's 46 don't fit the way Id like. I tried on a 47 in the navy blue futures fit better but I could bring myself to pay that or the fact it was a 47 really got be buggin lol. 

i have a sale "pending" with them for three days now :smh:

Nope...I have a total of 11 pair of Jordans still probably be down to 9 or 10 tho depending on sale. But I like my jordans for comfort definitely and chill days. Also a few huaraches I own(3). Designers are nice but not as comfortable to me really. I don't own as much as everyone else Im sure. I have 8 pair of saint laurent sneakers and had 3 arenas sold 2 only 1 now and 3 pair of y3 kicks. Mmm would have been my think had they fit true to size. But Ill never completely ditch the jordans I have but I admit Im looking into buying anymore at all. 

Did dis dude just say "flex appeal"? :rofl:
I did lol. No other reason a grown as man wears bright blue shoes with holograms and space speckles on them other than to flex the rarity. I dub this flex appeal. Kinda like sex appeal but no honeys dig your shoes designed by a 12 year old; only dudes

Last edited:

I def did and I did it at a perfect time. All those Foams and Jordans had to go but I switched to high end, boots and boat/casual shoes.

Ill never go back

I still love to wear flyknits and other nike runners and trainers. Yeezys lol
I walked into nike the other day and they still had the Jordan 13 low bred. Grabbed em at retail.
Man that felt so good to walk into a shoe store and buy a shoe x lol instead of searching for resellers and paying ridiculous prices.

I wear the nike to work and walking around but any dinners or lunches away from work ,I wear my designer shoes . I think the sl10h offer good comfort not as bad as loubou's and I really found changing the soles out for dr scholes is legit
I'll always love Jordan and nikes, but definetly out of the race to cop every release.

Now I'm interested in collecting original Jordan's from the 90's and the Jordan 1's from '85
i like the 85s but I'm more of a 94 guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom