Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I def did and I did it at a perfect time. All those Foams and Jordans had to go but I switched to high end, boots and boat/casual shoes.

Ill never go back

I feel the same way

Last edited:
Well I placed an order on the SB sale, hopefully it goes through...for those that ordered last time, how long did it take to get shipping confirmation? I'm gonna guess that's the best way to confirm that your order has gone through.

Hey I didn't mean to leave out details on futures , they are at Barneys my SA texted me back said their sold out in my size 43.5-44 call barneys scottsdale - not sure which other stores have it

I sized down one and they're a great fit.
I was tempted to grab a pair from the SB sale, but picked up something else instead.

If they fulfill my order, I'll post them here. Otherwise, nothing's official yet.

im on like day 4 of "pending"with SB
mean.gif

and they dont reply to my email
laugh.gif
I placed an order previously on 4/17 (Friday) and it said "pending." Received a shipping email on 4/20 (Monday) and got the shoes on 4/27 (the following Monday). When I log back into my account, that order still shows "pending" just like the order I placed last night. 

I wouldn't rely on the order history tab. Your order is shipped when you get a shipping confirmation email.

Picked up these struggle SLP skates. A third of the price tho and from pics they look good.

Last edited:
So I copped something from the sneakboi sale right
And it says pending right
And then I emailed them
And then the emailed me back and said
F u c k you no sale xanexcel
And then canceled my order and kept my money

Last edited:
Need your guys' opinion on these.  

I picked up this Folk Shaman on the website a few weeks ago.  I didn't realize they were leather when I bought them (raced to check out since size 12s are pretty hard to get).  The leather is unbelievably soft.  I guess I'm worried if a drop of water gets on it that it'll stain or something.  I don't know how to explain it since I've never owned a shoe with this type of leather before.  

If anyone has a similar experience with this shoe and material in particular, I'd love to hear it.  Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom