Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah I noticed that but I think the only difference is one is called replica and the other isn't for some reason. I want to say the colors a slightly different but that's just likely the pic quality and lighting, same with one looking more distressed.

There is a difference on the white versions of each though, the cheaper one is white while the other is light grey.

I need a pair of Margiela Replicas. That was the perfect everyday sneaker. I have a pair of Lanvin low top patent toes that I use like every other day.

That's so annoying I've been waiting for a while to buy these and kept waiting bc they showed full size runs of every color and pretty much still do but when I go to check out is says Sry not available...damn whose got the black/grey 12-13

Wow that's a great price for Triple Straps! Tempted to grab another pair.

Go for it, my man!

That's so annoying I've been waiting for a while to buy these and kept waiting bc they showed full size runs of every color and pretty much still do but when I go to check out is says Sry not available...damn whose got the black/grey 12-13

I really wanted the black/grey too but settled for white. Still clean though. I was tempted to go for the other black/grey but something about those look a little different.

Go for it, my man!
I really wanted the black/grey too but settled for white. Still clean though. I was tempted to go for the other black/grey but something about those look a little different.
What size did you order in the white? I was trying to order the whites earlier in a 43.

Can anyone offer me some legit - legit checks reps for help. Only reply if you know something about these please

Got the royal blue SL10 and then picked up these

but would you guys rather the SL10 BREDS on sale on SSENSE or the Egyptian blue arenas..... not sure what to do! :x

Last edited:
those visvims are dope. need a pair of folk fbt shaman - how do they fit? how do I know when pairs release?

those visvims are dope. need a pair of folk fbt shaman - how do they fit? how do I know when pairs release?
Old seasons fit large. New seasons fit TTS. You pretty much have to regularly check their official site for when they stock. 

@BrianMendoza I got my pair of Dune chelsea boots from SIVVI and received leather instead of suede. Worked out a deal with them, keeping the leather and they are sending the suede pair. Great service and great boot for the price. Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom