Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are debating the story et fall chelseas....

Water you dew inn.

Beautiful boot. Size down.
Fedex is playing games. They were suppose to deliver my joints today and they never showed up. I check the tracking and I get

"Customer not available or business closed" :stoneface: . Was home all day waiting for these *****.

Last edited:
Fedex is playing games. They were suppose to deliver my joints today and they never showed up. I check the tracking and I get

"Customer not available or business closed"
indifferent.gif
. Was home all day waiting for these *****.
man tell me about it. fed ex always shows up when im at work. luckily they always leave that try to deliver slip w the option to pick up.

i didnt want to wait another day so i went to the fedex location

man tell me about it. fed ex always shows up when im at work. luckily they always leave that try to deliver slip w the option to pick up.

i didnt want to wait another day so i went to the fedex location
The **** hasn't even left Queens B. How you tried to deliver something in another borough yet the item is still in Queens. :rolleyes

Just got these in

They fit pretty good with a little wiggle room. I would go half a size down if you want a really snug fit. I recommend tts and thick socks if you don't like the extra room

sneakerboy screwed me on my order. these fools even sent me tracking and for days it wasn't picked up. had to email them twice before someone responded saying that they oversold :smh:

Fedex finally delivered my joints. They are straight flames. I should of got it a bit wider, but according to the size chart, I think I may have gotten the largest width. Imo they look far better than the common projects. The color looks true to the pics imo. The packaging and presentation along with the personalization of the item is a nice touch. Would never expect something like this. With the amount of work that he put into this and the price that he is charging, I'm wondering how is dude making any money.

Last edited:
Appreciate the photos guys. Lets get some on feet shots of these Story Et Falls if possible?
I think I'm liking them but I'm not quite sure.

Also, someone mentioned customization and widths, are these really custom/made to order?

Appreciate the photos guys. Lets get some on feet shots of these Story Et Falls if possible?

Also, someone mentioned customization and widths, are these really custom/made to order?
ill take some fit pics this weekend.

do you have IG? follow me @internationalchestday

Yes. He has you measure your foot size along with the width. He does this by providing you with a chart that you have to print out and you align with your feet. You provide him with your measurements and they make the shoes based off of this information provided. I also provided him with my foot size and he gave me his recommendations and I decided to go against it cause I felt that it would be too small. I'm glad that I did. I'm a bit under the weather so I'm a bit lazy to take any more pictures. I snapped some, but underestimated the iphone camera and noticed that my name is visible in all of them. Will snap some more tomorrow if I'm feeling better.

Thanks for the details Tom. Sounds quite impressive, definitely explains the wait for your pair. I'm surprised they don't cost more than they do, considering all that goes into them. Much respect for the detail and small touches that went into the presentation and construction of these. No rush for photos, feel better bro

And Instagram, I still haven't made an account just yet. I will soon and follow.

In other news, I saw a guy in wyatts with shorts today... Lord

Thanks for the details Tom. Sounds quite impressive, definitely explains the wait for your pair. I'm surprised they don't cost more than they do, considering all that goes into them. Much respect for the detail and small touches that went into the presentation and construction of these. No rush for photos, feel better bro

And Instagram, I still haven't made an account just yet. I will soon and follow.

In other news, I saw a guy in wyatts with shorts today... Lord
sweet.

i have dreams of finding white calf hair MMM futures for cheap again and rocking then w chino shorts lmao

@BrianMendoza I got my pair of Dune chelsea boots from SIVVI and received leather instead of suede. Worked out a deal with them, keeping the leather and they are sending the suede pair. Great service and great boot for the price. Thanks for the info.
Nice man! Those leathers look pretty dope as well. That'll be nice to be able to switch between the two.

Couldn't pass it up for 60% off.

(sorry it isn't filthy enough yet to be worthy and be placed on my pillow)

Last edited:
rfx45 rfx45 nice pickup! Glad to see you pulled the trigger and got them for a great price.

polosanddunks polosanddunks are those three straps the ones from the recent MMM sale? If so, they look a bit different from the stock photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom