Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These came in today. Ordered last Wednesday from the Sneakerboy sale, 7 days from ordering to my door...not bad.

Saks has a $75 off $350+ purchase with the code SAK47 and it works sale items that are already up to 60% off.

The black tongue lining and white sole looks so nice in this color

Yup!

echau echau is that the pair that was described as sudeded? Someone posted that mrporter had further reduced RO's and I considered grabbing that pair. It looked very much like these I think.

I really like the look of them but hey tend to lean inward it looks like? If this is noticeable feeling, I don't think thes will ever work well for me.

Yup!

echau echau is that the pair that was described as sudeded? Someone posted that mrporter had further reduced RO's and I considered grabbing that pair. It looked very much like these I think.

I really like the look of them but hey tend to lean inward it looks like? If this is noticeable feeling, I don't think thes will ever work well for me.

I got them from Sneakerboy for 620 AUD which converted to $470 USD, after shipping and duties, which they charge up front, it came out to $530.

They're described as "reverse cowhide". They have some rough spots in areas, which I imagine is what the backside of cowhide feels like. The inconsistencies add a lot of character, in my opinion, versus plain smooth suede.

The official color on the box is Pearl/White. I like the earthy tone to it over the grey suede pair.

As for the lean towards the medial side, it's not noticeable when worn. I'll probably put them on this weekend to confirm, but I never had any issues with it on my SS2013 pair.

One more note, I know a lot of people prefer the Raccagni zips on older pairs, but this pair with the YKK zips still feels just as solid. In other words, they won't break on you like those cheap Yeezy Boost zips.

Last edited:
echau echau thanks for the details. I think those are much nicer than the suedes too, especially if there are variations in the leather like you mentioned. I look forward to some on feet photos.

And polosanddunks polosanddunks yeah, they look quite a bit different. My pair should be here tomorrow I think. I wonder if mine will look the same or if it was a mistake on their part. I was anticipating the whites but these may be nice/better, have to see. I'll post when they come.

For those guys still debating sizing on the Story Et Falls, I emailed Lian and he said that since my foot (w/socks) just hits the 43 line on the sizing guide, he suggests that I size down to a 42.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom