Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you! Those are SO nice. My size isn't available but I'll be grabbing soon. Happy to know they're hitting stores.

And, thanks sunny23 sunny23 for the heads up.

snayberry snayberry those look comfortable. Haven't seen those on feet yet. Ssense cop? I saw them listed during the sale. I think echau considered them as well- wonder if he copped too.

Last edited:

My prayers go out to @Al Audi  , such a unfortunate circumstance. 

Yeezys are coming out on SSENSE at 10AM est, if anyone is interested. 
They posted them for sale way before 10am est. They were online and all sizes sold out by 9:31 est. Shady.

Heres hoping that Ai Audi makes a quick and full recovery.

Yea slp sneakers really don't seem to be great leather but then again I've never seen leather swatches of different qualities to compare. Also, I've never recieved any training on leather so I really don't know what makes a good leather or a bad leather. Like what makes one more expensive then another. Like people say o they suck their so stiff. Then again some of the most expensive leathers are extremely stiff. Then people think that if it has more of a grain it's "higher quality" but some cheap nikes have a good grain/texture to them. All my point is, is that unless you have some kind of training as to what makes a good leather, how do you really know? I know what feels and looks nice to me but I don't know if it's high quality or not.

They posted them for sale way before 10am est. They were online and all sizes sold out by 9:31 est. Shady.

Heres hoping that Ai Audi makes a quick and full recovery.
**** man. I missed out on TWENTY separate releases. How can a consumer fail to buy a product from 20 different stores? I'm burnt. 

I gave up on the 350's real quick today.  I was not in the mood for the shenanigans 

Same. Prob the reason I don't really own many non designer sneakers anymore. Not about to jump hoops. Either sell me goods like a paying consumer or I'll take my business somewhere else.

Thank you! Those are SO nice. My size isn't available but I'll be grabbing soon. Happy to know they're hitting stores.

And, thanks sunny23 sunny23 for the heads up.

snayberry snayberry those look comfortable. Haven't seen those on feet yet. Ssense cop? I saw them listed during the sale. I think echau considered them as well- wonder if he copped too.

Got too drunk last night and woke up with a hang over. Tried at the 10am release on Ssense and no luck. I wasn't going to even bother with the regular sites, Champs, EB, FL, etc.

I fell back asleep and missed the Adidas release and well that's all she wrote lol. How much is resell?

I gave up on the 350's real quick today.  I was not in the mood for the shenanigans 
Same, I tried every site once and if it didn't load I just moved on to the next one and called it quits.  I wasted too much time on the previous yeezy's and was not about to do it again.

Same, I tried every site once and if it didn't load I just moved on to the next one and called it quits.  I wasted too much time on the previous yeezy's and was not about to do it again.
I was on the adidas site for 2 or 3 hours on the first release. The release today on adidas.com was very smooth and I was able to checkout normally.

Yes. I gave the Adidas site a couple more refreshes before I jumped in the shower before work and luckily I caught it right when it posted. Was able to check out im less then 3 minutes. As opposed to last release when I had them in my cart and the severs kept crashing for an hour until they all sold out.

I didn't bother with FL/EB/Champs, couldn't even get the site to load. Had great timing with Adidas, added to cart immediately and went to checkout, I was logged in but my shipping address wouldn't auto populate, also PayPal button was missing (watched it disappear before my eyes), tried to pay with credit card and got a maintenance page, went back and tried a different card, tried payment about 6 times and then got the tweet saying sold out.

Just checked my CC account online and found an authorization from Adidas.com. I never got an order confirmation page or email, and I gave up with the item still in my cart. Should I expect a pair or will the authorization just expire after a week?

Last edited:
Sucks some of struck out. I don't want to steer too off topic but anyone know where I can get the Pigalle dunks? They sold out most spots.

First yeezy. Never cared for em although I like yeezy 2s.

Would it be corny to mail around a Get Well Soon card for AA and have someone he knows get it to him. 
nerd.gif

I think it's a nice thought but not sure how efficient the logistics would be if you're talking an actual card.

But I think something to show we know and we're supporting though would be appreciated for sure. I feel really sorry for him going through that. I was just driving home last night thinking about it honestly and how random events occur out of our power let alone as a result of some else's irresponsibility and foolishness.

I think it's a nice thought but not sure how efficient the logistics would be if you're talking an actual card.

But I think something to show we know and we're supporting though would be appreciated for sure. I feel really sorry for him going through that. I was just driving home last night thinking about it honestly and how random events occur out of our power let alone as a result of some else's irresponsibility and foolishness.
Makes you appreciate life. I always tell everyone around me do what makes you happy cause you just never know.

There is GroupCard.com or GroupGreeting.com which is an e-card that you can send and have others sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom