Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up going with these slides

How's the sizing on those? I kind of want the olive camo ones too.

Any pics? On feet preferably?
sorry bruh. i live in houston (its getting warmer) and don't plan on wearing soon.

best i can do is take a pic of them.

do you own any combat boots?  it's a pretty classic looking combat boot.  

edit: this dude has pic of the exact same ones i got. he has some other pics too not on foot though.

Last edited:
I wanted the ranger w the zips but couldn't find the version where the zippers in the medial side

I knows it's been asked a lot and I'm looking at past post as I post this. But what size should I go for in CP Achilles? I'm a size 9.5 but can fit a 9 in most shoes.

Here's a sizing chart I made for the CP thread on SF, figured I would post it here for those that need it.

If you wear a size:

US 7/7.5 = 39
US 8/8.5 = 40
US 9/9.5 = 41
US 10/10.5 = 42
US 11/11.5 = 43
US 12/12.5 - 44
US 13/13.5 = 45

Where is the best place to look for them? Leaning towards a white pair but I like the blush colorway too. Again I'm not an expert so idk if blushes can still be found.

Tresbien is the cheapest place to get them today. The white Achilles Low sells out the fastest because the demand is always high esp. with the Spring/Summer season looming. So if you want those I would suggest buying them now. But if you want the Blush, I highly recommend waiting until around Easter when sales/coupon codes will be in abundance.

Hope that helps.

Just need the black with white sole Achilles and I'll be done with them. Anybody here know if that "carta" color is off white or a brown color. Pictures on tres bien look different than other sites

Here's the best pic of the "Carta" colorway I could find:

They're more light brownish than off white in my opinion.

When do they charge? Kind of tempted to order but I don't want to pay upfront

Yeah sorry I didn't even check before I posted. Most are once the shoes ship you're charged. sneakersnstuff and a few others dropped last night. Didn't bother posting the link since they sold out pretty fast

Last edited:
The euro price is generally cheaper. End used to sell at the euro price but they raised them up to USA retail. Maybe the U.K. Mr porter site?
I don't think they did. I just checked their site and all their stuff is significantly cheaper than any USA based site.

I know a bunch of you have SL 10H sneakers in here. Man, my black and red pair is unwearable in quiet environments due to how much noise the leather makes when I walk. I thought this would go away after breaking them in, but nope! I have an all black pair from when they first came out, and I never had any issues with them. I looked for differences in the leather quality, stitching, etc. but couldn't find anything that's visible. Anyone else have this issue or know what it could be?

Really disappointed as I bought them as a present for myself when I got a promotion back in the summer. I wore them almost every day for a month with heavy walking, and still ZERO improvement. Right now it's just an expensive shoe rack decoration that gets compliments from girls that visit :lol: :smh: Noisy shoes that aren't leather soles infuriate me

Last edited:
Yup--those are perfect :smokin Where did you grab them? I need a pair in the worst way.

I got them from a Saint Laurent B&M store in Florida. I was looking for them everywhere and I couldn't find them from the usual places so I just paid retail plus tax, Not ideal but I didn't think I'd find them elsewhere. A friend of mine is in London right now and said they have them at selfridges but they aren't on the website. What size are you looking for?

I got them from a Saint Laurent B&M store in Florida. I was looking for them everywhere and I couldn't find them from the usual places so I just paid retail plus tax, Not ideal but I didn't think I'd find them elsewhere. A friend of mine is in London right now and said they have them at selfridges but they aren't on the website. What size are you looking for?

43 :smile:

Definitely going to look out for a sale so I can possibly buy the blushes on a discount and get the whites for retail. Thanks for the help guys.

I could use you guys help in sizing with Common Project, I'm a 42 in YSL but usually a 43 in all other sneakers. Thanks 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom