Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

My advice would be to not settle if you have the money.  My first pair were SEF, then I went and bought Common Projects, then ended up buying SLP.  The SLP's suede quality is much better, and the silhouette blows them all away.  
This. If you have your heart set on the SLP's get them otherwise you'll end up spending more money trying to satisfy your want for them. 

Speaking of SLP Chelseas...I'm still trying to get rid of a pair if anyone's interested.  Worn one time, so, there is wear on the leather soles (very minimal), but the upper is flawless.  Size 43.

They didn't put the right type of python on on those. Need some better material and an even better sale :lol:

I don't own any SEF boots but I would definitely cosign for SLP boots being worth the price for the aesthetic. The quality/construction is also very good imo. They're not going to tick all the boxes in terms of goodyear welting or quality vs a shoe maker like John Lobb etc but they are solid chelsea boots that feel substantial.

Originally Posted by JDC416  

SEF boots are trash compared to SLP. Straight up.
SEF trash? My SLP black suede chelseas came with like 4-5 areas with loose stitching around the elastic, some glue mark near the back heel and the sole already havin some nicks and the bottom chewed up from someone tryin em on in store. Granted they were $320 but still. If I paid $895 for these, I would be upset for real with the quality.

Sorry if I offended your SLP god but it ain't like SLP is made of gold b. Thats the name you payin for.

Originally Posted by JDC416  

SEF trash? My SLP black suede chelseas came with like 4-5 areas with loose stitching around the elastic, some glue mark near the back heel and the sole already havin some nicks and the bottom chewed up from someone tryin em on in store. Granted they were $320 but still. If I paid $895 for these, I would be upset for real with the quality.

Sorry if I offended your SLP god but it ain't like SLP is made of gold b. Thats the name you payin for.
Your comment made me realize that you have no idea why they were on sale for so cheap.

SLPS are nice, but cats calling SEF trash :lol: Y'all buggin and this is coming from someone who's in the market right now for another pair of Wyatts and a pair of Jods. If it weren't for Kanye, I doubt some of y'all would even be rocking Chelseas and Jods.

Last edited:

Is $750 a decent price for a pair of used sigaro jodhpurs?
I think you can get a lower price...at least down to 700, especially if you can tell they've been worn frequently.  I'm having a hard time trying to get rid of my Chelseas for around 6, and they've got one wear on them so no significant marks on the sole and perfect suede.

Your comment made me realize that you have no idea why they were on sale for so cheap.

Is $750 a decent price for a pair of used sigaro jodhpurs?
Whats that supposed to mean @Gpoop? Theres nothin wrong with em and I'm being picky to mention the loose stitching, minimal glue mark and especially the sole not being completely untouched. I asked a SLP sales associate out of curiosity if that was normal to have pairs be tried on because like I said, for the price, I would hope somethin is brand spankin new. They said obviously because they ain't just shipped "try on pairs". They only get one size run with one shoe or two at most in most sizes.

It sounds like you know why they were so cheap though? What? Because they were display pairs or somethin?

$700 is fair for those Jodhs. I do see that the chelseas are going for around 500-600$ used on grailed with prolly like max of 650-700 brand new depending.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever return something to saks via mail? I sent something back on April 10th and so far nothing. No email saying my return was accepted nor any pending money to be refunded.

What is the quality of Story Et Fall boots truly compared to SLP boots? Are SLP boots really worth the almost $700 higher price tag? I want some tan chelseas but I don't want to pay SLP prices if SEF is just as good...

So you talked all that trash to me about being patient for SEF after I had waited 6 weeks on them--and you have never even personally dealt w them? Sus.

Also for the person looking at the preowned jodhpurs if you don't mind new Sigaro you should do this instead.

So you talked all that trash to me about being patient for SEF after I had waited 6 weeks on them--and you have never even personally dealt w them? Sus.

Also for the person looking at the preowned jodhpurs if you don't mind new Sigaro you should do this instead.
Boo hoo. You was whining about something that just needed patience. You can cry now but me asking about the quality of SEF boots has nothin to do with the speed of their production. You save all these conversations and stay in your feelings until the time is right then you clap back?

Has anyone ever return something to saks via mail? I sent something back on April 10th and so far nothing. No email saying my return was accepted nor any pending money to be refunded.
your comment made me realize you ain't gonna get your money back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom