Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiousity, how did you manage to get your CP's so crease free? I'm a TTS 11 and used to wear 44 in achilles and it was really bad. Sized down to 43 on the pairs I purchased afterward and it helped a ton, but I have only worn the powder blues in the pic around 5x max and it is already showing creasing whereas yours look perfect. I only own woodlore (aka nordstrom) cedar shoe trees but they don't fit well in the achilles really. Am I missing something? For what it's worth the amount of creasing i'm seeing on the 43's doesn't really bug me but i'm surprised yours are that clean since I have seen you posting them on foot here and there for a minute now. Thought I should ask..

I'm a true 10/43, and I sized down to 42 on these. When I'm done wearing them, I just throw them back into the box, no paper, no trees. And you're right, I've probably worn these 10-15 times and they've held up pretty well.

I wear both TTS and 1 down. 1 down was a bit snug but honest to god, I broke them in and now they are perfect. My TTS joints are because the plug had limited options. However, I'm down to rock em a bit big when I'm paying 60% off retail.

And yes those were on whites.

I wear both TTS and 1 down. 1 down was a bit snug but honest to god, I broke them in and now they are perfect. My TTS joints are because the plug had limited options. However, I'm down to rock em a bit big when I'm paying 60% off retail.

And yes those were on whites.
Honestly, I had my pair for about 2 years and tried to break them in, but they helped destroyed my toes. Never again. Ended up selling them not too long ago.

The black pair I just scored I went 1 down. No issues needing to break in at all.

Then again, I do be trimming my nails.

IMG_20171010_200323.jpg

Are those the nudes? Damn. I'm on the lookout for a cheaper pair after I returned my vahcetta coated ones cuz they suck. Tres Bien had a sale this week on the Achilles but no Nude.

If anyone sees the Nudes in a 42. Holler

Just out of curiousity, how did you manage to get your CP's so crease free? I'm a TTS 11 and used to wear 44 in achilles and it was really bad. Sized down to 43 on the pairs I purchased afterward and it helped a ton, but I have only worn the powder blues in the pic around 5x max and it is already showing creasing whereas yours look perfect. I only own woodlore (aka nordstrom) cedar shoe trees but they don't fit well in the achilles really. Am I missing something? For what it's worth the amount of creasing i'm seeing on the 43's doesn't really bug me but i'm surprised yours are that clean since I have seen you posting them on foot here and there for a minute now. Thought I should ask..

CPs crease man. You can't stop it. IMHO they look better when they are worn. Especially the whites.

Are those the nudes? Damn. I'm on the lookout for a cheaper pair after I returned my vahcetta coated ones cuz they suck. Tres Bien had a sale this week on the Achilles but no Nude.

If anyone sees the Nudes in a 42. Holler
pretty sure those are the blush pair

I got some Givenchy Chelsea's with the studded around it.

I'm pissed they run a big. Gonna have to throw them up on grailed

anybody from houston rsvp to the SLP pre-sale? echau echau
:nerd:

i just got back. almost picked up the burgandy jodhpurs. look great in person but im not copping any more boots unless i find some santiags
ended up just copping the original denim jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom