Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody from houston rsvp to the SLP pre-sale? echau echau
:nerd:

i just got back. almost picked up the burgandy jodhpurs. look great in person but im not copping any more boots unless i find some santiags
ended up just copping the original denim jacket.

I decided I didn't need anything. Denim jacket is a great pickup though!

jape jape Nice. How much for the denim jacket?

Also, anyone know where I can find the SLP brown suede combat boots with the black soles still in a 45? I want another pair but can't find them anywhere.

i paid just over 5
it was 20% off then i had a gift card from last christmas for like 200
it was this one...the fit is goat
http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/...blue-denim_cod40120948lu.html#section=men_rtw
upload_2017-10-14_15-43-24.png

when are we gonna combine the 2 designer threads?

Last edited:
jape jape nice, man. I need that. Seems super versatile. Do you know if this will be on sale online as well?

Also, can you or echau echau share sizing suggestions? I'm a 50 in the teddy for reference. I'd like to layer with the denim jacket maybe.

23soles 23soles I wear 48 in SLP leathers, but elected to size down to a 46 in the Teddy. I took the denim jacket in a M and it fits similar to the L01. I might have room for a thin sweater under the denim jacket, but living in Houston, it's usually just a tee.

jape jape nice, man. I need that. Seems super versatile. Do you know if this will be on sale online as well?
not sure man.
they just sent me an invitation in an email for a pre-sale at the SLP over here where i believe everything was 20% off
i don't think they sent it to everyone cause the girl who was helping us didn't even mention it until my girl told her we got the invitation

and i've talked to them before about stuff online and they said the physical stores are a completely different entity then what you see at ysl.com
so im not sure a sale at the store would translate to a sale online or vice versa

it was Hedis idea to make it appeal to younger generation and it worked

and you started the stepping on kicks pics?

jape jape how did u do the raw hem on your jawnz again?
i just took some scissors and cut them straight across.
then i just took a random brush...i think it was a cheap suede brush you get out of a kiwi shoe care kit.
but the bristles were really rough and just brushed the hem downward until it looked distressed to my liking.

i did have to add a horizontal reinforcement stitch to the inseam of my jeans because after i cut them i could tell they were going to unravel.
honestly, it was super easy. i didn't even know what i was doing. i know nothing about sewing either.
but they've held up great after a lot of wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom