Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I stand corrected. I own 4 pairs of A cups...none have single stitching. I was informed that Single stitching=fake. For the most part ALL fakes have single stitching which led me to believe that yours were fake.

No hard feelings here...I made a fool of myself by jumping to conclusions. I learn something new Everyday.
No worries KC...We all hate FAKES and probably most of us at one point in time were burned by this, I know I was...in this case it was a pair ofJordans for me 9 years ago...Anyways, for huge Designer retail stores such as Neiman's, Saks, Nordy's and Barney's to sell Fake goods or inferiorproducts would ruin their credibility and reputation. The only way I see someone getting a pair of fakes from one of those stores is someone buying the realones and then returning them with the FAKE ones
laugh.gif
, which happens (Ibelieve it happened in this thread actually), and then the next customer who comes along buys it
mad.gif

That's why Niketalk is GREAT! We can share info and help each other out...Can't wait to see everyone's Christmas pick-ups! In the meantime,there's only 2 more days to shop for kicks, I mean for other people!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingofthesouthga

not much but what i got...
had the coach joints since like april or so... got em for like a buck up by DC
low top pradas from neiman & marcus for retail... had them since like mid 05
just copped these mid black joints for 99 shipped lol yeah i know overstock.com dont be playin... came in the wrong prada box but for 99 i cant complain. my moms actually found these for me. she hit me up one morning with a email and let me know they had them. when i check it they only had prada size 8 and thats what i rock so i had to cop. i was mad as hell they didnt ship to alaska so i had to send to my moms house and have her ship them to me

Those Amercas Cups are Fake
grin.gif

ALL Americas Cups have Double Stitching around the mesh parts....Yours have single Stitching.

No hate in my heart, Just letting you know
wink.gif
I agree that these american cups are (Bang Bang) lol an is it just me or do these look like mids???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I WEAR WHAT I LIKE I DONT FEED INTO HYPE.

Originally Posted by Boocz

just copped these mid black joints for 99 shipped lol yeah i know overstock.com dont be playin... came in the wrong prada box but for 99 i cant complain. my moms actually found these for me. she hit me up one morning with a email and let me know they had them. when i check it they only had prada size 8 and thats what i rock so i had to cop. i was mad as hell they didnt ship to alaska so i had to send to my moms house and have her ship them to me

Those Amercas Cups are Fake
grin.gif

ALL Americas Cups have Double Stitching around the mesh parts....Yours have single Stitching.

No hate in my heart, Just letting you know
wink.gif
I agree that these american cups are (Bang Bang) lol an is it just me or do these look like mids???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I WEAR WHAT I LIKE I DONT FEED INTO HYPE.

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif
get outta here

Originally Posted by FITTED n LACED

716wnit.jpg

8ajzuk2.jpg

jacket and slip ons
pimp.gif

I believe that jacket is the leather suede monogrammed one, not the track jacket. Looks real nice nonetheless.

PO, I'll PM you the SKU/Tag right now. Sorry for the delay.

^^^ Sorry, Slip-Ons are all sold out.

Also, Saks and Neiman Marcus are both having sales on December 26. Additional 50% off sale items but only til noon and 40% off after that.

Saw one pair on ebay
brand new sz 11.5 finished for 295, but the seller wanted 45usd to ship to canada and would not mark it as a gift so i passed

i have the leather version of those slip ons

hey, where in DC did you get the coach's at and what is the product number. I really like those get back at me!!

Rfx r u 100% sure about this sale
Yup, I've been receiving a lot of junk mail about these sales, NM, Saks, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, etc...

RFX- so this sale is only on stuff thats already on sale?
For the Saks and NM, I believe so. It might be on selected on sale items only though but not 100% sure on that.

Are prada dress shoes have good leather quality compared to other brands or we paying the high price for the brand name?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Rfx r u 100% sure about this sale
Yup, I've been receiving a lot of junk mail about these sales, NM, Saks, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, etc...

RFX- so this sale is only on stuff thats already on sale?
For the Saks and NM, I believe so. It might be on selected on sale items only though but not 100% sure on that.

thanks for the info...Guess I'm gonna brave the craziness that is Manhattan wed and pick some stuff up, granted there is anything that stands out

RFX...Thanks for the PM.
Also, regarding the sale you stated at Neiman Marcus for 50% off, can i get those Gucci Chucks from them even if they are still 429?...which for some reasonISNT marked down..

Another thing, it's great to see more traffic in this thread....
pimp.gif

On a side note, this bastard Kanye, is wearing the Slip-ons....
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
.....I'am almost certain he is a NT'er...
laugh.gif

NOW, everyone want them.....
eyes.gif

EDIT: Did someone say Gucci track Jacket?!!?....
smokin.gif

PO

Sick jacket po how much and where did u get dat joint from also about the gucci chucks I doubt it worth a try though

Originally Posted by kicks409

Sick jacket po how much and where did u get dat joint from also about the gucci chucks I doubt it worth a try though
They had them at the Gucci Store...Galleria Mall...Dallas, Texas...I'm not sure how much Retail was though...I know it was expensive.
I personally didn't buy this though...Just traded a pair of Hyperstrikes for it...
grin.gif

Regarding the Chucks, you know i'm going to try...
roll.gif

PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom