Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Qujamerican

got these for myself as a Christmaas present
pimp.gif

34b25b6edc6923c85b7e207a70437a010f32189.pjpg

horrendous. not a good look sittin' on the stove and dirty mop in the back

So I was at work today(Finishline), and my manager told me to come and check out these Prada joints in the release calendar/planner. I was like
eek.gif

So I go and check it out and this is what I see...

black-high.jpg

black-low.jpg

blue-low.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I couldn't believe my eyes. Fila straight jackin'.
laugh.gif
I smella lawsuit coming soon....

Oh yeah, they're $90, so you know the hood will eat these up.

not much but what i got...
had the coach joints since like april or so... got em for like a buck up by DC
low top pradas from neiman & marcus for retail... had them since like mid 05
just copped these mid black joints for 99 shipped lol yeah i know overstock.com dont be playin... came in the wrong prada box but for 99 i cant complain. mymoms actually found these for me. she hit me up one morning with a email and let me know they had them. when i check it they only had prada size 8 and thatswhat i rock so i had to cop. i was mad as hell they didnt ship to alaska so i had to send to my moms house and have her ship them to me

Originally Posted by kingofthesouthga

just copped these mid black joints for 99 shipped lol yeah i know overstock.com dont be playin... came in the wrong prada box but for 99 i cant complain. my moms actually found these for me. she hit me up one morning with a email and let me know they had them. when i check it they only had prada size 8 and thats what i rock so i had to cop. i was mad as hell they didnt ship to alaska so i had to send to my moms house and have her ship them to me

nice stuff man not n2 the mids but for 99 definitely a steal

yeah i wasnt really finna the mids at 1st either but for 100 i couldnt pass them up. and there startin to grow on me little by little...

just copped these mid black joints for 99 shipped lol yeah i know overstock.com dont be playin... came in the wrong prada box but for 99 i cant complain. my moms actually found these for me. she hit me up one morning with a email and let me know they had them. when i check it they only had prada size 8 and thats what i rock so i had to cop. i was mad as hell they didnt ship to alaska so i had to send to my moms house and have her ship them to me

Those Amercas Cups are Fake
grin.gif

ALL Americas Cups have Double Stitching around the mesh parts....Yours have single Stitching.

No hate in my heart, Just letting you know
wink.gif

^ nah i think ur wrong buddy....

the lows was copped from nieman&marcus.com for 362.25 after shippin and tax... and i can post pics of the box for u to see the price tag if u need me to...and those dont have double stitching.. so are u tryin to say those are fake???

just look through out this post... there are many many a-cups with and some without the double stitchin... do i need to explain the distinct smell that theleather on these have... anyone with a-cups knows the smell of the leather that im talkin about...

the lows was copped from nieman&marcus.com for 362.25 after shippin and tax... and i can post pics of the box for u to see the price tag if u need me to... and those dont have double stitching.. so are u tryin to say those are fake???

just look through out this post... there are many many a-cups with and some without the double stitchin... do i need to explain the distinct smell that the leather on these have... anyone with a-cups knows the smell of the leather that im talkin about...

"ALL" Americas Cups have Double stitching around the mesh...Im not going to argue with you because theres nothing to argue about
wink.gif

I havent seen a pair of Americas Cups in this post with single stitching yet, Except for yours...

To sum things up, If the lows have single sticthing around the mesh,Yes, Im tryin' to call the lows fake...Sorry
grin.gif

These are real (Not my pic)...notice the Double Stitching around the mesh
nerd.gif

6bcv90g.jpg

These are fake...Notice the single stitching around the mesh
nerd.gif

PSH10012.jpg

Sorry, either you got bamboozled...or caught lyin'....Pick one
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Nothing really major, next pickup will be some Louis sneaks for my birthday. Not really feeling the 2006 fall collection from Gucci so far. Don't sleep on Ferragamo sneaks either their known for their dress shoes but their sneakers are hot too.

200shva.jpg

200sk1k.jpg

200skzb.jpg

200smqr.jpg

* **CAUTION** *

BROOKLYN BRIDGE AHEAD
look heres another pair with single stitchin....

and theres more in this thread... do i need to keep postin them....?

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak3074

14c76hf.jpg

need those...

anyone got pics of themselves wearin american cup lows with shorts? I cant picture in my head how good/bad it would look.
I don't care what you think.

eBay

dang here is another pair with single stitchin....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Sorry, either you got bamboozled...or caught lyin'....Pick one
grin.gif

come on b
im a grown!#!+ man... what do i need to be on the internet lyin for... lets be serious...

here what u wanna see the price tag???? fake yet??

bottom of the insole... hey if u had a pair we could compare it....

the prada red tag stitched into the insole....

the fancy material these come wrapped in.... im sure fakes got this and not regular paper....

the two cards it comes with...

you wanna see the bag maybe....???

or how about the reciept????

let me know kid i can fax it to you if u want... its got my addy and phone number on it you can call me and we can talk sneakers

you wanna see anything else????
like i said post up your pics and we can compare them to each other...

hey if u in ak... ill come by 2morrow and you can smell some real leather... if u in VA ill be home Jan 10th you can take a look then... if you in NYC ill bein Manhatten on the 13th thru the 17th... ill let you lick the bottom if you want

roll.gif

I love when dudes on NT think they know what they're talkin' about, then get shut down. Nice work.

So I think we can say that the "single stitching = fake" thing is definitely a myth.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

the lows was copped from nieman&marcus.com for 362.25 after shippin and tax... and i can post pics of the box for u to see the price tag if u need me to... and those dont have double stitching.. so are u tryin to say those are fake???

just look through out this post... there are many many a-cups with and some without the double stitchin... do i need to explain the distinct smell that the leather on these have... anyone with a-cups knows the smell of the leather that im talkin about...

"ALL" Americas Cups have Double stitching around the mesh...Im not going to argue with you because theres nothing to argue about
wink.gif

I havent seen a pair of Americas Cups in this post with single stitching yet, Except for yours...

To sum things up, If the lows have single sticthing around the mesh,Yes, Im tryin' to call the lows fake...Sorry
grin.gif

Uh oh...the Prada Police are out!!! Ha! Ha! Don't worry KingoftheSouth, yours are legit Jay Money errr I mean Kay Currency doesn't know what he istalking about... basically they made those mids, those were limited and came out 3-4 years ago...Also, "A" cups depending on when they came out 4-7years ago had "single" stitching and some had double, the newer ones have double...Retail Stores such as Neiman's, Saks, Nordstrom's,Barney's from time to time will send shoes back to Prada that either do not sell or are "out of season" where they get credit for new shoes ornew stock. Then , when the timing is right or the season is right they will re-release those shoes to those same stores...
School is in session...Kay yougot a lot of homework
tongue.gif

I stand corrected. I own 4 pairs of A cups...none have single stitching. I was informed that Single stitching=fake. For the most part ALL fakes have singlestitching which led me to believe that yours were fake.

No hard feelings here...I made a fool of myself by jumping to conclusions. I learn something new Everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom