Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy Skate Shoes fit is true to size which sucks because they don't make any half sizes. Well Ssense had them but probably only 1 or 2 pairs per size and they must have sold out the second they went live on their site. For the price I paid (about 500) I might keep them and wear thin socks.

the givenchy look better in person. they do look a little bulky but its not that bad when you see them up close. Still prefer the all black and all white pairs but I still don't think they are for me.

Last edited:
I wish I hadn't slept on those Bred SLPs. Can't find them for less than 1k. :smh:

yall gotta let them go lol. if you slept you slept, rejoice for there will be more hot s*** next season. I'm learning not to get mad about stuff I missed

Last edited:

the givenchy look better in person. they do look a little bulky but its not that bad when you see them up close. Still prefer the all black and all white pairs but I still don't think they are for me.

these are really growing on me, I don't wear my jeans slim like I used to so bulky shoes go good with my style. wonder if Givenchy sneaks go on sale at sale time

Last edited:
SO DID THE CALF HAIRY VAG MMM EVER DROP IN PRICE AFTER I POSTED?

ALSO WHAT HAPPENED TO OHIO DUDE WHO WAS GONNA OOP ME THOSE RODIDAS

Im the Ohio dude but they awe still at $510 lol. Thought they would have a sale by now :smh: , maybe when spring starts.

and my homeboy got fired lol

Last edited:

Sneakerboy had them on their 70% sale I think, not sure if the sale is still running or if they're still avail in your size. 

Also I think you waited too long and RoN sold the pair in your size at ~550. 

Last edited:

Im the Ohio dude but they awe still at $510 lol. Thought they would have a sale by now
mean.gif
, maybe when spring starts.

and my homeboy got fired lol
DAAAAAAMB

DID THE MANAGER COUNT THE CHURROS?

@Gabe  I SAW THAT BUT IM BOUT THAT RIVER OF DA NILE LIFE

@Mart Da God  GOOD LOOKS SIR

LOL SORRY LISTENING TO COLLEGE DROPOUT

did any body snag them ronnie fieg filling pieces joints I didnt think they were gona sell out that quick they are doing stupid numbers on the bay right now. THem new y3s qasas are about to be the new hype.

did any body snag them ronnie fieg filling pieces joints I didnt think they were gona sell out that quick they are doing stupid numbers on the bay right now. THem new y3s qasas are about to be the new hype.

Sadly, I wanted to cop totally got side tracked and forgot they were dropping at 11. Understand ANYTHING that has Ronnie Fieg name attached to it will say like crack in the 80s. :smh: The prices on eBay are just sickening and majority of people don't even have the shoe in hand. So you want $500 for a shoe you paid $200 for 10 minutes ago? :stoneface: Sad thing is if they were priced at 5 I wouldn't be mad cause the shoe looks like quality but you ain't gonna get no come up from me.

Last edited:
Sadly, I wanted to cop totally got side tracked and forgot they were dropping at 11. Understand ANYTHING that has Ronnie Fieg name attached to it will say like crack in the 80s.
mean.gif
The prices on eBay are just sickening and majority of people don't even have the shoe in hand. So you want $500 for a shoe you paid $200 for 10 minutes ago?
indifferent.gif
Sad thing is if they were priced at 5 I wouldn't be mad cause the shoe looks like quality but you ain't gonna get no come up from me.
I tried exactly at eleven and refreshtrick'd for an hour. Nothing. Honestly if the Cove/Mint GLV's are anything like that I'm off RF for good, tired of that ****. 

I was able to snag a red pair thanks to the T1 internet at work :smokin hope they fit though since it seems the sizing is a little wacky

I tried exactly at eleven and refreshtrick'd for an hour. Nothing. Honestly if the Cove/Mint GLV's are anything like that I'm off RF for good, tired of that ****. 
it'll be worse, way worse :lol:

I went down to Kith NYC bleeker street store day of release at 11 (they open at 10) and the line was down the block and around the corner so i bounced.  then tried again for the online release on Monday and the sold out immediately. also not planning to pay ebay rape prices, hoping they go down closer to $350 and then maybe

Last edited:
Anybody know how to restore the wax on shoe laces... The wax on my arena pivot laces are gone and Balenciaga doesn't seems to sell laces separately...

these are really growing on me, I don't wear my jeans slim like I used to so bulky shoes go good with my style. wonder if Givenchy sneaks go on sale at sale time
They do, but randomly.  I saw a size 12 at Bergdorf 2 seasons ago on sale for $172 or something.  Didn't get it because I'm a size 11.  They were the black/with white, really smooth pair.  Now that they are more popular though, I highly doubt they'll go on sale for that cheap, but I'm guessing you'll eventually be able to find them for around $400.

They do, but randomly.  I saw a size 12 at Bergdorf 2 seasons ago on sale for $172 or something.  Didn't get it because I'm a size 11.  They were the black/with white, really smooth pair.  Now that they are more popular though, I highly doubt they'll go on sale for that cheap, but I'm guessing you'll eventually be able to find them for around $400.

I didn't realize how popular they were. I was just looking on google last night and every poorly dressed celeb seems to have a pair, kinda turns me off of em, plus they're less likely to go on sale because of it. I like these two

givenchy-pre-fall-2013-sneakers-4.jpg

Givenchy-White-Leather-Gold-Plated-High-Top-Sneakers-01.jpg

they also look a lot better when they're not factory laced to the top holes

Last edited:
^you prescribe to that advice? I always hear you say, "just wear them." :rofl:

I'm debating whether or not to wear my white arenas with the same IDGAF approach I wear my black pair or try to keep them clean. I prefer the worn in look honestly but not sure how good these will still look after some beatings.

I really wanna wear my APC raw denim with them and I know bleeding will be an issue...so I prematurely washed my denim yesterday to minimize this aspect. But man these shoes are TOO CLEAN right now. And not in a good way to me. They feel like hospital kicks or something to me is just off about them. I need to dirty them up a bit.

Also I hate when people are like, "new shoes?" When usually they're jut in really good shape and pretty old. I just say "yeah" if that's the case lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom