Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess these are the 2 new colors besides the rouge grenat. wished the grey was more like gris that was released a couple years back. it's nice though. 

Stopped by Burberry on 5th avenue today, they didn'thave none of the sneakers with pattern on sale.In fact I only think they had two pairs on sale

Thanks RFX I got the email from them since I ordered the black/white croc print shirt from them. Diemme slip ons came in today, not sure about the fit yet. They look like they are creased already and will crease badly with wear. Super fast shipping from HB came in this morning at 8:30 am. Sucks about no cash returns.

Did you get hit by custom fee with KVA website?

That croc shirt are practically all gone, so pissed. I want the s/s version too.

I need help on this I need some suggestions on shoes for this fit I've looke everywhere and can't seem to find a pair to go with I'm looking for black or white white shoes preferably but any suggestions are appreciated thanks.

New here in NT and sharing my newest pickups

I don't think I need to introduce any further on the slp haha so just more images of the yohji boost

Also, Nike ID just released an AF1 premium with an array of materials which includes croc, snake, ostrich, etc... the midsole can even be made of leather though all options are only available in all white. Not really sure it's all real exotic skin just because of the price but still nice though. Also come in lows.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/prod...id/?piid=37148&pbid=962524941#?pbid=962524941

Tempted to get a full croc with backtab/swoosh/anklestrap in snake, clear sole and full grain leather midsoles.
2vwfigp.jpg

New here in NT and sharing my newest pickups

I don't think I need to introduce any further on the slp haha so just more images of the yohji boost

I just check out the Adidas pure boost in store and they look and feel awesome! I actually prefer the look and the price tag of the Adidas rather than the Y3s.

I just check out the Adidas pure boost in store and they look and feel awesome! I actually prefer the look and the price tag of the Adidas rather than the Y3s.
I saw them yesterday in Footlocker, tried them on, and i have to agree, the Pure Boost is an awesome sneaker, very sleek, fits well, and the sole adds alot of comfort

Haha I'd prefer the price tag on the adidas too but I couldn't get those from where I'm from so I got them yohji's instead.yeah it's much pricier but overall it's a really great shoe and I think it's worth it IMO

Anybody know how the old YSL rolling sneakers fit? The patent ones.

See a pair listed at size 40 but seller says he fits them at a US 9.5.

Did you get hit by custom fee with KVA website?

That croc shirt are practically all gone, so pissed. I want the s/s version too.

Nope, no important duties I believe they are included because the price increased when I selected the USA as a shipping destination.

Nike doesn't use exotic skins anymore. I have a pair of bespoke AF1's that cost $820 and all the exotic options they offered were just embossed leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom